JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Lovely to meet you this morning albeit briefly xx

It was lovely to meet you at long last Jo, so nice to put a face to whom you are speaking to even tho it was only briefly, well done on your weight loss I loss 1.5lb this week. xx:)

JaneB said:
It was lovely to meet you at long last Jo, so nice to put a face to whom you are speaking to even tho it was only briefly, well done on your weight loss I loss 1.5lb this week. xx:)

Well done Jane!!!

Well done Jane!!!

Thanks Rozie.:)

Been on plan last 3 days since my chat with hubby and family, also back doing my exercise but not to much only when i feel like it so there is no pressure.
Feeling really positive. xx

That's excellent Jane. Really miss u here! X

Thanks Rozie

Just thought of letting you all know we are thinking of getting a dog from the animal rescue, we are going tomorrow and see about 3, but we do have one in mind, he is a collie about 4yrs was starved and left abandoned, the last time we had a dog was 2000 when she died age 17yrs we decided we couldn’t have another dog to painful, but hubby ask me if I would like one but not a pup, one that’s needs a good home, so we started to look at all the animal rescue places and we think we may have found one, they will have to come out and check our flat to see if its suitable but if all goes ok he will be with us by next week, it’s a lovely anniversary present to ourselves, also walking the dog will be part of my exercise so no excuses.:D Will let you know how its goes a post a photo. xx

so happy for you Jane :D a dog will be excellent for both of you in so so many ways :bighug: x

Thanks Jackie, thats what we both said, we need to focus on something else other than ourselves, cant wait to take him for a walk, the building where we live our neighbours are to elderly and live on there own cant wait to see him, Ive talked so much about him they all said they know him and cant wait to see him and make a fuss, I know he will be loved not just by us but by my neighbours aswell xx:D

Aww that's excellent! Ys, the walking will you do so much for you.. Psychologically getting out in the fresh air and will be great as a form of exercise too! X

Hey sweetie, good to see you back and back on plan....what a lovely anniversary present, he will be so lucky to have you and Chris, bless him... and all that walking too...wish I could walk Chester but with him being so huge and heavy, I daren't take the chance with my back condition.
Well done btw on your fabulous loss :woohoo:
Have a lovely evening hun :hug99: xxxxx

Oh and btw glad you got to meet the lovely Jo, she's a fabulous lady isn't she :hug99: xxxxxx

Lily42uk said:
Hey sweetie, good to see you back and back on plan....what a lovely anniversary present, he will be so lucky to have you and Chris, bless him... and all that walking too...wish I could walk Chester but with him being so huge and heavy, I daren't take the chance with my back condition.
Well done btw on your fabulous loss :woohoo:
Have a lovely evening hun :hug99: xxxxx

Oh and btw glad you got to meet the lovely Jo, she's a fabulous lady isn't she :hug99: xxxxxx

Aww thanks lily :) that's such a lovely thing to say-you're pretty awesome yourself xxxx

I'm trying to catch up with everyone - at last.

It's a really good idea to not put too much pressure on yourself with the diet and exercise.

I can't wait to see pics of the dog :)

Morning Jane, Happy Sunday lovely lady :bighug:

Hope you and Chris are well, did I miss your anniversary, mind is like a seive these days lol

Did you decide to go get Ant? What's the news where he's concerned.

Take care hun and have a lovely day :hug99: xxxx

Hello sweetie, just popping in to see if you and Chris are ok?
And to let you know we are really missing you .
Take care lovely :hug99: xxx

hello Jane, how are you hun, I really hope you and Chris are both well.

Did you get the lovely Ant? I do hope so and that the reason you're not on here is because you are having too much fun with him. xx

Happy Easter to you, Chris and your family :bighug:

Miss you lovely, please hurry back :hug99: xxxxxxx

Hi Jane, I have just discovered your diary and have really enjoyed reading it, I still have quite a bit left to read but feel very inspired by what you have achieved. Well done Jane.

Hello lovely, I hope you are ok, I am getting a little worried now, not answering here or by text...hope you and Chris are both well.

Take care lovely :hug99: xxxxx

Hello lovely Jane, hope everything is ok, getting a little worried now as you're not answering text's either.

Please let us know you're ok :hug99: xxxxx

Back