JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Menu sounds good Jane. How are you? Any better?

Hi Hazel Knee is getting better going to try and go on the treadmill today for about 15mins and slow start to see how my knee holds up, but apart from that I'm ok, hubbys new wheel chair was delivered today see if it fits later on when he's a lot better to try it. xx

Oh Jane, just wondering how much water/stock I put in the red pepper soup as it doesn't say in the ingredients. Thanks hun xx

Hi Hazel I just put in about over half to three quarters of a pan make sure all your veg is covered if not just keep adding, if it comes out to thick just add boiling water at the end to thin it down. xx

Morning Guys sat outside in the sunshine listening to the birds singing getting my washing dry, I do like to see washing blowing in the wind, hope this is the beginning of spring.
Is anyone having pancakes today ?. xx

Hey Jane. No I won't be having pancakes. I'm just not that keen on them anyway.
But I've made some batter up for my girls. Chocolate batter and normal.
I won't do ya for them tonight as they will be stuffed after them

I'm not into pancakes, hubby is how did you do choc pancakes did you put coco powder in the batter x

Food so far red day

A Milk
A Milk
B 2 x 400g bread
B 1 hifi Christmas pudding bar

Breakfast
banana

Lunch
2 x 400g bread
1 x light laughing cow cheese 1
2 slices of ham and lettuce
1 mighty light crisp 6

Dinner
chicken and red pepper bake
carrot and swede mash, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.
fresh fruit salad with fat free greek yogurt

Supper
milky coffee
1 hifi light 3

Jane I am making the red pepper soup right now! I have added in 2 sticks celery as well as had them in to use up. Will let you know how it goes. x

Celery is fine you will definitely love it, have you tried celery and sweetcorn soup now that's my favourite, it was mushroom but can't get enough celery and sweetcorn, I can give you recipe. xx

Your welcome thats what we are here for to help each other, did you try the celery and sweet corn soup thats my favourite so far. X

Haven't be able to get to sw today for wi car still off the road but my scales are saying 2lb off for me. Xx

Back