JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Today's food red day

Lunch
home made mushroom soup
1 ryvita half hxb
shape yogurt
1 choc biscuit 4

Dinner
quorn shepherd pie with carrot and swede topping and a small salad
strawberries and fat free greek yogurt

milky coffee A
2 x mini choc teacakes 8

milky coffee A
1 x 400g bread half bxb
1 x mighty light crisp 6

18syns

Last edited:
Hello Jane, food sounds great, well done on the 3lb loss doing fab
Hope you and Chris oh and not forgetting Tilly are all keeping well xxx:bighug:xxx

Hello Jane, food sounds great, well done on the 3lb loss doing fab
Hope you and Chris oh and not forgetting Tilly are all keeping well xxx:bighug:xxx

we are all ok chris is getting alot more tired of lately and my knee is getting worse but like everyone else we are plodding a long, tilly is tilly she is 2 now and we couldn't do with out her she has made a big difference to both of us having her, she's what keeps chris going to be honest everything evolves around her xx
Hope you are keeping well seam like your little grandchildren are keeping you busy xx

Well done Jane x that'd a great loss. Your rocking this sw business. X X
Well done x x
Thanks heather I don't know about rocking sw but I have notice that if I eat smaller portions and don't snack I lose more, I have been making notes not a diary as such but general notes and the bigger portions I have which you can on plan I don't lose, but if I eat a child portion size I lose, so under all this fat and skin there is a petite body waiting to come out. Xx

Didn't enjoy my shepherd pie with quorn mince it was awful, put me off the rest of my tea, throw the rest away, next time I will make it again with extra lean mince, thought I'd try it with quorn, never again. x

A friend of mine loved everything quorn. I remember buying the mince once and like you, I hated the stuff.

I've been buying the smoky ham quorn slices which are nice, but only when eaten with some Philly light- too dry on their own.

A friend of mine loved everything quorn. I remember buying the mince once and like you, I hated the stuff.

I've been buying the smoky ham quorn slices which are nice, but only when eaten with some Philly light- too dry on their own.

don't think I will be eating it again xx

Food today red day

lunch
meat and fish salad with fresh fruit 20140314_130425-1.jpgplus 1 x 400g bread with frylight butter part of hxb
fresh fruit salad20140106_185501-2.jpgwith fat free greek yogurt

Snack
milky coffee A with 2 choc biscuits 8

Dinner

Chicken, broc, cauli, cabbage and runner beans, mash potato hxb
chicken gravy 2
shape yogurt
20140314_183521-1.jpg
supper
milky coffee A with alpine light bar part of hxb

Attachments

• 20140106_185501.jpg
    20140106_185501.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Wowza - size of those strawberries! They look good. Well done on your amazing le. That is fab. You have def got this thing licked. x

Thanks Hazel I don't think I have got sw licked its really hard, but i know my body now i have to eat smaller portions to lose weight, I keep telling myself when I get to target my stomach will be used to the portion size lol x

Having a ee day today

Breakfast
banana
2choc biscuits 8

lunch
celery and sweet corn soup home made
shape yogurt

Snack
mini teacake 4

Dinner
pork chop, mushrooms, sw chips and mushy peas
strawberries and fat free greek yogurt

Had my daughter and 3 grandchildren down today, it was lovely seeing them but hard work, a lot of the time the 2 little ones were outside in and out causing havoc with tilly our dog and big one 11yrs old was playing the keyboard showing us what she has learnt from school, it was lovely seeing them but it was even lovely when they went home even tilly flopped down on her bed and fell asleep when they went, I was left to tidy everything up inside and outside, chris is flat out having a kip and little old me is still running around tiding and doing the dinner. xx

food today red day
A Choice milk
A Choice milk
B alpine light bar x2
B Jacket potato

Lunch buffet
salad, ham, salmon, eggs and homemade soup

dinner
KFC chicken and salad
fruit salad and fat free greek yoghurt

snacks
1 mighty light crisps 6