JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Hubby not so good today knocked out, think yesterday was to much for him hits him normally the day after but it was so lovely seeing the grandchildren, so I'm having to creep around the house not to disturb him, think I will stay in the kitchen and do some homemade soups and desserts. xx

Food for today not quite sure yet but so far

A choice milk
B choice muesli

today was a EE day

breakfast
35g muesli hxb, banana with fat free greek yogurt
tea
1 choc biscuit 4syns ( which have all gone now )

Lunch
Homemade mushroom soup

Dinner
Bacon, beans, scamble egg with 15g lowlow cheese 3
half a jacket potato

Eaton mess 2.5
curly wurly 6

supper
milky coffee

syns today 15.5

Last edited:
Made 4 batches of celery and sweetcorn soup and 2 batches of red pepper and tomato soup and 2 batches of mushroom soup.
Made a quiche and a cottage pie all gone in the freezer, today was cooking day tomorrow is cleaning day, hubby should be ok tomorrow hopefully I can get my cleaning done. xx

Tilly had us up from 3.30am wouldn't stop barking for over an hour kept going to back door she just won't settle, had to sleep with the blinds open so she can see out, got back to sleep around 5am :4635:until she woke us up again around 8am this time it was the bin man :argh: banging around, fed her and let her out and had a play with her now she (tilly) is sleeping:badmood: not in a good mood at moment xx

Will put food diary on later don't know what to do today think it will be a red day can't think at moment need another cup of tea :drool: xx

Food so far

35g muesli hxb
fat free greek yogurt
banana

homemade soup
shape yogurt

tea with mini choc teacake 4

20140319_101751-1.jpg Have anyone seen these crisps they are 4syns per pack come in plain and cheesy bacon flavour my favourite are the cheesy bacon ones xx

Food today red day

A choice milk
A choice milk
B choice 35g muesli
B choice 57g cob

breakfast
35g muesli hxb topped with fat free greek yogurt and banana

lunch
homemade mushroom soup
57g cob hxb

dinner
ham salad
homemade cabbage soup

supper
milky coffee

Thanks Hazel I don't think I have got sw licked its really hard, but i know my body now i have to eat smaller portions to lose weight, I keep telling myself when I get to target my stomach will be used to the portion size lol x
Lol I keep saying exactly the same thing, being on heavy steroids doesn't make eating smaller portions easy either lol xx
Had my daughter and 3 grandchildren down today, it was lovely seeing them but hard work, a lot of the time the 2 little ones were outside in and out causing havoc with tilly our dog and big one 11yrs old was playing the keyboard showing us what she has learnt from school, it was lovely seeing them but it was even lovely when they went home even tilly flopped down on her bed and fell asleep when they went, I was left to tidy everything up inside and outside, chris is flat out having a kip and little old me is still running around tiding and doing the dinner. xx

Exactly the same here, love having the grandkids, love it even more once they've gone home lol, I fully understand why we have menopause and can no longer have children, I can't handle Harry a lot of the time and I only have him for about 5 hours twice a week now, I am shattered by the time Kirsty gets home lol xx
Made 4 batches of celery and sweetcorn soup and 2 batches of red pepper and tomato soup and 2 batches of mushroom soup.
Made a quiche and a cottage pie all gone in the freezer, today was cooking day tomorrow is cleaning day, hubby should be ok tomorrow hopefully I can get my cleaning done. xx
I just did a massive spring clean, spent the whole weekend, the house looked lovely and sparkly for a few hours lol xxx

View attachment 129795 Have anyone seen these crisps they are 4syns per pack come in plain and cheesy bacon flavour my favourite are the cheesy bacon ones xx
I absoloutely love these and I am with you the cheesy bacon flavour are to die for xx

Loving your menu's hun, hope you and Chris are keeping well xxx:hug99:xxx

Lol I keep saying exactly the same thing, being on heavy steroids doesn't make eating smaller portions easy either lol xx

Exactly the same here, love having the grandkids, love it even more once they've gone home lol, I fully understand why we have menopause and can no longer have children, I can't handle Harry a lot of the time and I only have him for about 5 hours twice a week now, I am shattered by the time Kirsty gets home lol xx

I just did a massive spring clean, spent the whole weekend, the house looked lovely and sparkly for a few hours lol xxx

I absoloutely love these and I am with you the cheesy bacon flavour are to die for xx

Loving your menu's hun, hope you and Chris are keeping well xxx:hug99:xxx

:wavey:Lovely to hear from you lily, I've decided to just lose 1lb aweek if I can then I won't get disappointed with my results, I know I will get there, would love to lose it by the time I am 55yr only 2yrs to go and our 35th wedding anniversary. xx lol

Just brought some garden furniture for our decking just waiting for it to be delivered:woohoo: xx
black and red rattan effect suite.jpg

Attachments

• black and red rattan suite 2.jpg
    black and red rattan suite 2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
:wavey:Lovely to hear from you lily, I've decided to just lose 1lb aweek if I can then I won't get disappointed with my results, I know I will get there, would love to lose it by the time I am 55yr only 2yrs to go and our 35th wedding anniversary. xx lol
I stopped setting myself goals hun, I take each week as it comes and I just pray to God that one day I will reach my target, I gained 3.5lb last night, big shock, but no way am I going to let it get me down, it happened for a reason, I am 99.9% certain I didn't go over my syns but having to increase my steroids over the last few months I just seem eternally hungry, so onwards I go and hope that I mange to lose that and a few extras by next week ...makes me more determined to do it lol xxx
Love the garden furniture, I am hoping to get a new set next year, want to sort the inside of my house this year lol, told hubby the other day the bedroom needs sprucing up so that's his first job, then the hall, kitchen and finally the living room as it's the least in need, oh and a few repair jobs in bathroom and toilet, should keep him busy for a while eh? lol xxx:hug99:xxx

I stopped setting myself goals hun, I take each week as it comes and I just pray to God that one day I will reach my target, I gained 3.5lb last night, big shock, but no way am I going to let it get me down, it happened for a reason, I am 99.9% certain I didn't go over my syns but having to increase my steroids over the last few months I just seem eternally hungry, so onwards I go and hope that I mange to lose that and a few extras by next week ...makes me more determined to do it lol xxx
Love the garden furniture, I am hoping to get a new set next year, want to sort the inside of my house this year lol, told hubby the other day the bedroom needs sprucing up so that's his first job, then the hall, kitchen and finally the living room as it's the least in need, oh and a few repair jobs in bathroom and toilet, should keep him busy for a while eh? lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Oh your poor hubby lol, this time around I haven't set any time losing the weight just know if I carry on losing just a 1lb I will finitely get there, I can understand that your tablets can put on weight, my under acted thyroid is not working they have upped my tablets to 300mg to see if that may help me lose it.
I know you will get your gain off next week and a bit more you are so determined than ever to lose the weight. xx

I am the same, no restrictions or time limits, take each week as it comes
You're Under Active Thyroid sounds like my sisters, mine is well under control with just 25mg of thyroxine a day, whereas she was on 250mg last time I spoke to her and she was going back to docs as they weren't working ...fingers crossed for you both that it works ...I know how tired and exhausted she feels with it, so I am guessing you are having the same problems bless you xx
My poor hubby sits on his butt doing sweet FA most days except playing on his xbox, I am the one up and down all day doing bits, spent this last weekend cleaning the house from top to bottom 99% of the time on my own, he pulled our bed out as its got 2 motors (queen size adjustomatic and very heavy) and I couldn't move it, I did the rest, so a bit of decorating won't kill him and I have been generous enough to wait till it's a bit warmer :8855:, I really want it done now!!!! but I'll wait till it's warmer and then he can get his butt moving, or else lol
Hun can you post the corn and celery soup recipe sounds delicious and I would love to give it a go xx
Yeah very determined to get it off now, have faffed about for the last 18 months -2years losing and regaining the same 4 or 5 lbs and I am now sick of it, time to get it going again, still just over 11.5st lighter than I was but that still means I have about 7-8st to go and I really want it gone, don't mind 1lb a week that's close on 4st in a year, I would be ecstatic with that...so now I am back and hopefully staying on a more regular basis, it's time to get moving and motivating and being motivated by others again....my girls have stopped having babies for a while (although if Kirsty gets her way their will be another one coming along soon lol, thankfully Mark has said no till they get their own place and they are quite close to getting the deposit sorted so hopefully within the year,but then I won't have them here so will be a lot easier to get some me time...hopefully lol famous last words ) so I am hoping to be available a lot more, Harry now goes to his Auntie Kelly 1-2 days a week, his other Nan 1-2 days a week and I have him the rest of the time, so really my maximim has gone from 5 days a week to just 2 days :woohoo: I love that little man so much, but he's very hard work, so full of beans lol xxx:hug99:xxx

oh my.. I love I loveeeeee... if hubby gets a bonus hahaha ill buy it!

That's why we couldn't miss a bargain like that, it was a leaflet selling garden furniture that came through the door that caught our eye, now we can't wait for it to be delivered.
hope your hubby gets his bonus lol xx

Put 1.5lb on today gutted first time put on, I've being having a cheat day/night after wi, could be like you said in your thread heather having a cheat day/night on the day you get weighed can undo all that you have done, so from now on no more cheat days after wi, because really we are only cheating ourselves no one else. lesson learnt. xx

Food today EE day

A choice milk

B choice 35g muesli

Breakfast
35g muesli hxb with fat free greek yogurt and banana
tea

Lunch
Celery and sweetcorn soup

Dinner
Cod fish with jacket potato and baked beans

supper
milky coffee A choice