JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

JaneB

getting there slowly
Morning Everyone this is my 1st diary starting today, thanks to the kind words from some of my friends, told to me to go ahead and start one, so hear I am, ever so nervous :help2: but excited.:)

Just getting ready to do my morning exercise of 40mins on wii EA sports active 2, 5mins dumbbell workout, 20mins wii fit plus and 30mins wii sport tennis.

Menu for today
Red Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Shape 0% yogurt mango 0.5syn
Melon
2 x Plums
Tea

Mid morning after exercising
1 pint of water
Bacon (no fat), poached egg, mushrooms
Toast 1 X 400g brown bread HxB spread with quark.
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Homemade Mushroom and Bacon soup syn free.
Toast Brown Bread 1 x 400g second half of HxB
Strawberries and Pineapple
Tea

Dinner
1 pint of water
Loin Pork chop
New Potatoes
Runner Beans, Carrots and Swede, Broccoli
Gravy made with oxo cube

Dessert
Homemade Lemon pudding syn free.
Tea

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Supper night time drink with chocolate fix
250ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s
A 350ml skim milk
A 350ml skim milk
B 2 x 400g brown bread
B 227g new potatoes

Curly wurly 6

Syns 8

Last edited:
Hey Jane
Well done on starting a diary :) we are all here to help you :)

Well done on the exercise, thats on my 'to do' list :D

Make sure you use your syns sweetie, they are an important part of the eating plan :) xxxxxx

I will thanks, sometime have a curly wurly around 9, I have just seen your choccie photos well done Jackie did it feel good putting washing up liqurd on the snicker bar. x

I will thanks, sometime have a curly wurly around 9, I have just seen your choccie photos well done Jackie did it feel good putting washing up liqurd on the snicker bar. x
thats okay then :) just didn't want you thinking that having '2syns' was being good as I found it didn't work like that and some are needed :)

Do you know it felt fab :D sounds stupid but mentally I found it was actually a very good thing to do :) I am glad I did it :) xxxxx

Hello! Your diary looks fab and a great start to your diary! Well done on the workout as well, you have alot more will power than me!
I agree with Jackie, make sure you get your syns into your plan, even if you just have 5 a day.
Good Luck, and enjoy your curly wurly!
Charlotte xx

Hi Jane,
Glad you restarted your Diary, I am really looking forward to catching up on it every day. Menu looks fantastic and well done with the exercises, ditto what the other girls are saying, def need to up the syns.

Ooooh I spy with my little eye something beginning with L...what's this home made lemon pudding consist of...and syn free...sounds fantastic syn free and lemon, love lemon, sounds like a winning formula to me ...can it be converted to lime? love lime too yummy.
Have a great day sweetie, will be back later to catch up on the gossip lol xxx

Just getting ready to do my morning exercise of 40mins on wii EA sports active 2, 5mins dumbbell workout, 20mins wii fit plus and 30mins wii sport tennis.

Wow that is a lot of exercise! i was pleased with 15 mins this morning :character00115:

I have to say i don't like to eat a lot of syns as 'extra' so i put them in with my meals! I try to always have 5...I think it's often just the extra milk in my coffees that can do that tho!

Keep it up, it's looking good!

Hi Jane,
Glad you restarted your Diary, I am really looking forward to catching up on it every day. Menu looks fantastic and well done with the exercises, ditto what the other girls are saying, def need to up the syns.

Ooooh I spy with my little eye something beginning with L...what's this home made lemon pudding consist of...and syn free...sounds fantastic syn free and lemon, love lemon, sounds like a winning formula to me ...can it be converted to lime? love lime too yummy.
Have a great day sweetie, will be back later to catch up on the gossip lol xxx

Hi Lily you can do the lemon pudding in lime or orange I have wrote it down for you its lovely.

Lemon Pudding syn free

1 or 2 lemons
2 eggs
3 or 4tbsp sweetener
Quark or 0% Greek yogurt

Squeeze the lemon into a bowl with the 2 eggs, sweetener and mix together, place bowl over a pan of boiling water and keep whisking to its a thick constituent (custard looking) take off heat, mix in 1 tbsp of quark or Greek yogurt to make it more creamer, serve into small bowls, eat warm or cold, you can change the lemon for lime or orange.

Thank you Lily, Helen, charlotte, jo, cai and Jackie for all your support.

Jane x

Sorry not had time to chat to anyone my granddaughter catrina has come to stay she is only 4yr, I am trying to keep her entertained, playing house etc, so not had time to chat to people, hopefully when she has gone to bed, I can have a quick chat around the forum.

Jane x

Hi Lily you can do the lemon pudding in lime or orange I have wrote it down for you its lovely.

Lemon Pudding syn free

1 or 2 lemons
2 eggs
3 or 4tbsp sweetener
Quark or 0% Greek yogurt

Squeeze the lemon into a bowl with the 2 eggs, sweetener and mix together, place bowl over a pan of boiling water and keep whisking to its a thick constituent (custard looking) take off heat, mix in 1 tbsp of quark or Greek yogurt to make it more creamer, serve into small bowls, eat warm or cold, you can change the lemon for lime or orange.

Thank you Lily, Helen, charlotte, jo, cai and Jackie for all your support.

Jane x

That sounds lovely, a bit like a lemon egg custard, definitely going to give that one a go, thank you for the recipe, I have a couple of limes think I'll give it a go right now, will let you know.
Got my 3 grandkids :family2: arriving tomorrow, they are 13, 10 and 7 they keep me on my toes all the time, so I doubt I'll be on here as much as usual lol, although the girls are always looking to help with meals so will most likely want to have a look at the recipes.:rolleyes:
well off for a wander, cya soon xx

Morning Everyone

Just done half of my morning exercise granddaughter laughing at me and getting bored so had to give up, do more later, was up and down all evening with catrina thought she would never go to sleep, but finally she went to sleep at 12.30am, so knackered, the little devil, would you believe it, she got up at 6 this morning, taking her shopping later and to the penny arcade this afternoon.

My menu for today
Red Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Pineapple
Hand full of strawberries
Tea

1 pint of water
Oaks so simple Hxb
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Rest of homemade Mushroom and Bacon soup syn free.
1 Ryvita cracker bread with quark other half Hxb
Mix fruit salad Strawberries, blackberries, Pineapple, and plums
Tea

Dinner
1 pint of water
Liver, bacon, mushroom and onion casserole
Smash Potatoes
Runner Beans, Carrots, Broccoli

Dessert
Homemade SW Apple Crumble 6.5syns
0% total Greek yogurt
Tea

250ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s
A 350ml skim milk
A 350ml skim milk
B Oats so simple and 1 Ryvita cracker bread
B 227g Potatoes

Syns 8.5

That sounds lovely, a bit like a lemon egg custard, definitely going to give that one a go, thank you for the recipe, I have a couple of limes think I'll give it a go right now, will let you know.
Got my 3 grandkids :family2: arriving tomorrow, they are 13, 10 and 7 they keep me on my toes all the time, so I doubt I'll be on here as much as usual lol, although the girls are always looking to help with meals so will most likely want to have a look at the recipes.:rolleyes:
well off for a wander, cya soon xx

Yes its like a lemon egg custard its lovely refreshing pudding, I have one of my granddaughters down for a few days, you don't relise they need attention all the time, been run of my feet with her, hope I've I lost weight wi is tomorrow.
Going to see whats going on, on your site and crumbles.

Yes its like a lemon egg custard its lovely refreshing pudding, I have one of my granddaughters down for a few days, you don't relise they need attention all the time, been run of my feet with her, hope I've I lost weight wi is tomorrow.
Going to see whats going on, on your site and crumbles.

Hi hun,
My grandkids arrived at 9.30 this morning, I am already exhausted, just about to start my first batch of exercise, although I already feel I've done 3 hours. They are supposed to be here for 4 or 5 days, but that normally turns into 2 weeks at least lol...I should be at least 2 stone lighter when they leave but I bet I'm not, must remember NOT to pick in their sweets and goodies, they have already been tempting me all morning with ice cream sodas, thankfully I am full from Breakfast lol.
Have a great day hun and catch you later xxx

Hiya Jane.
bonjour10.gif

Diary looking good and so is that Lemon Pudding. :D I'm having that tomorrow for sure. Addicted to lemony anything.

Can I ask how you make your Bacon and Mushroom soup?
As you might have gathered, loved soups.:p

Hi Jane,
Sorry didn't get to try the lemon pudding, way too stuffed, couldn't eat half what I had on my menu anyway, but I am going to definitely try it tomorrow, got tons of eggs in ready as you can bet your bottom dollar the second I start making it they'll all want it lol.
Hope you had a great day with Catrina...my 3 grandkids , Kelsi, Kia and Jack have worn me to a frazzle today, I can't remember the last time I was this exhausted lol, but it was really good fun, wonder what tortures oops I mean games they have planned for me tomorrow lol xx

Evening ladies
Sorry its late putting my menu up today, took my granddaughter home today, then went to wi, lost 3.5lb today, got sow and got my silver body magic so chuffed, good luck to everyone who has they wi this week.

My menu for today
Red Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Pineapple
Hand full of strawberries
Tea

1 pint of water
Oaks so simple Hxb
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
3 egg and mushroom omelette with a large salad
1 Ryvita cracker break other half Hxb
Mix fruit salad Strawberries, blackberries, Pineapple, and plums
Tea

Dinner
1 pint of water
Chicken Kiev with breadcrumbs 2.5syns
SW chips
Large salad

Dessert
Mixed berry eton mess 2.5syns
0% total Greek yogurt
Tea

Hx’s
A 350ml skim milk
A 350ml skim milk
B Oats so simple and 1 Ryvita cracker bread
B 2 x 400g bread

Syns 7

Back