JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Afternoon ladies

Just done an hour on my phase 2 wii sport active 2 today, and 20 mins tennis on wii sport, going to do some baking this afternoon going to look out some sw recipes.

My menu for today
EE Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Shape 0% yogurt peach 0.5syn
Hand full of strawberries and blackberries
Tea

Mid morning after exercising
1 pint of water
Banoffee split
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Sw chips and egg in the oven
Mix fruit salad Strawberries, blackberries, Pineapple, and plums
Tea

Dinner
1 pint of water
Chicken, mushroom, onion and yellow pepper bake
Broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
Tea

Dessert
Mixed berry eton mess 2.5syns
0% total Greek yogurt
Tea

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Supper night time drink with chocolate fix
175ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s
A 350ml skim milk
B 28g honey nut shredded wheat

Curly wurly for Big Bro tonight 6 syns

Syns 10.5

Last edited:
Thank you for those kinds words lily, hope you and your daughter like the eton mess, its really lovely, once you have one you will want another, I just look baking sw meals when I get the time, my hubby is the guinea pig, you might like the banoffee split for breakfast, or take out the honey nut shredded wheat and replace it with meringues and have it for a dessert adding more fruit.

Jane x

Banoffee Split? please tell me more, with honey nut shredded wheat, seriously :drool: now....my daughter makes me a banoffe pie breakfast of 2 x Weetabix, 1 x toffee Muller light and a chopped banana...mix all together and put in the fridge to chill for half hour, that is gorgeous too ....

The lemon pudding sounds yummy. I would put proper sugar in because I don't like sweetener (gives me a headache) so I can't wait to try it!

Banoffee Split? please tell me more, with honey nut shredded wheat, seriously :drool: now....my daughter makes me a banoffe pie breakfast of 2 x Weetabix, 1 x toffee Muller light and a chopped banana...mix all together and put in the fridge to chill for half hour, that is gorgeous too ....

I make mine lily with honey nut shedded wheat, bananas, strawberries and toffee mullerlight yogurt, its define.
The chicken bake was
Fantastic going to try it next time and wrap smoked bacon around the chicken to give it more a bbq flavour.

Jane x

Banoffee Split

Slice a banana or two lengthways, scatter over 28g of honey nut shredded wheat over the bananas, pour a pot of toffee mullerlight yogurt over them and top it off with strawberries.

Chicken, Mushroom, onion and Yellow Pepper bake

Place the breast of chicken in an oven-proof dish, place the mushrooms, 1/2 red pepper and onion, some garlic and parsley and spread over the chicken, spoon a little water around, bake until cooked through and serve with vegetables.
Baked_Chicken_with_Mushrooms_Red_Onions__Peppers_Dolmio.jpg.jpg_e_74224cfe900475e09482774363965d53.jpg

The lemon pudding sounds yummy. I would put proper sugar in because I don't like sweetener (gives me a headache) so I can't wait to try it!

Hi Roziee, you would only need 2tbs of sugar, try the half sugar and save on the calories, it is nice with lemon and lime. x

Jane the food looks amazing. I really need to put my work pc on and print off the recipes. That chicken bake looks gorgeous and eton mess :) wow.

I love diaries with food piccies

How are you today sweetie xxxxx

I am fine thankyou, had my music on today and did some sw baking, the chicken bake is lovely going to wrap smoked bacon round the chicken next time, the eton mess is so
delicious you would want more than one.

Hope your headache has gone completly. xx

Fabulous recipes hun, have copied them all down and will definitely be sampling each and every one of them at some point this week, daughter made the eton mess, I didn't have any was way to full from dinner, but she was like the cat that got the cream lol
Ordered the Active 2 had gone up to £14 by the time I got back to it, so thought I best get it before they put it up again lol...oh and Malcy did buy it for me...what a sweetie, can't wait to try it out. xx

Afternoon ladies

My menu for today
Red Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Pineapple
Tea

1 pint of water
Bacon, egg, mushroom, tomatoes
Tea

Late Lunch Sunday Roast
1 pint of water
Pork loin steak, broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
197g Potatoes Hxb
Gravy oxo cube
Tea

Dinner
1 pint of water
Ham salad sandwich Hxb
Tea

Dessert
Sw Apple and Pear crumble 6.5syns
0% total Greek yogurt
Tea

250ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s
A 350ml skim milk
A 350ml skim milk
B 2 x 400g ww bread
B 197g potatoes

Curly wurly taken off added small tub of ice cream off the pier. 10 syns

Syns 18.5

SW Mini Apple and Pear Crumbles 6.5syns

Last edited:
JaneB said:
Afternoon ladies

My menu for today
EE Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Pineapple
Tea

1 pint of water
Bacon, egg, mushroom, tomatoes
Tea

Late Lunch Sunday Roast
1 pint of water
Pork loin steak, broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
197g Potatoes Hxb
Gravy oxo cube
Tea

Dinner
1 pint of water
Ham salad sandwich Hxb
Tea

Dessert
Sw Apple crumble 6.5syns
0% total Greek yogurt
Tea

250ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx's
A 350ml skim milk
A 350ml skim milk
B 2 x 400g ww bread
B 197g potatoes

Curly wurly for BB tonight 6 syns

Syns 14.5

Just had a read thru your diary and It looks like you're getting a bit mixed up.
On an EE day you only get one of each HE, and don't need to count potatoes as a HeB either. Looking again you can change it into a red day tho and it'll be perfectly ok :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Fabulous recipes hun, have copied them all down and will definitely be sampling each and every one of them at some point this week, daughter made the eton mess, I didn't have any was way to full from dinner, but she was like the cat that got the cream lol
Ordered the Active 2 had gone up to £14 by the time I got back to it, so thought I best get it before they put it up again lol...oh and Malcy did buy it for me...what a sweetie, can't wait to try it out. xx

I am so glad you have ordered the active 2 lily you will so enjoy it, your hubby knows you deserve it, well done, glad your daughter liked the eton mess its one of my favourites too. You will need to try the mini apple and pear crumbles they are lovely hot or cold.

Jane x

Back