JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Can't believe that you still lost while you were dealing with all that Jane.
Snuggle down and look after each other.
Take care, pet. ;)

Its lovely to hear from you Crumble, its nice to have you back, Thanks I will, we are going to snuggle down for christmas, its was my last wi today loss 1.5lb booked 2weeks holidays off so not going back until after new year 5th Jan, just going to chill out and enjoy ourselves, its been a stressfull few months just going to relax now.:bighug: xx

I'm glad he's on the mend. You've had so much to deal with lately. Is your ankle better?

Thanks tilly, my ankle still aches abit as long as I don't rush around and don't go over on it its fine, nurses said hubby is improving everyday, still don't want him to do things, he can only get out of bed for 2hours aday an hour at a time to not to over do it, just going to relax now until after new year, then guns blazing in the new year. :bighug:xx

Well done on the loss :D

Enjoy your fortnight off and I hope you do get chance to relax :)

Hey sweetie, :woohoo: well done on your loss, you're amazing Jane, with everything going on you still lost ...fan bloody tastic lady xx
Hope Chris continues to improve and enjoy every second of your time off plan hun, you deserve it :bighug: xxxxxx

Hey sweetie, :woohoo: well done on your loss, you're amazing Jane, with everything going on you still lost ...fan bloody tastic lady xx
Hope Chris continues to improve and enjoy every second of your time off plan hun, you deserve it :bighug: xxxxxx

Thanks Lily, already started chilling, wrapped the rest of the christmas pressies, ordered my last christmas food bits, read the new sw mag and got ideas for the new year, watched wonderful life, really chilled out today thinking positive thoughts. You have done amazing well yourself lily with all the stress you have had, so fan bloody tastic to you, you also deserve it.:bighug:xx

well done Jane you've done brilliantly with all thats been going on :D

:bighug: and hope hubby is soon feeling much much better
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jackie I think the reiki you are sending must be working so a big thank you, hubby is doing really well, the nurses are very pleased with him, told him that if he keeps this up he will be ok to get up properly by the end of next week, I am going to chill out now and count the last few days to christmas. :bighug:xx

Well done on the loss

Enjoy your fortnight off and I hope you do get chance to relax :)

Thanks tilly, I am defiantly going to give it a try, come new year I will be back on track, hubby gave me a earlier christmas present today a ticket to see Peter Andre in November next year in Llandudno, that's my target now to get too, how's that, :D he gave it me now, said "he was proud of me for losing 3st 11lb in 24weeks." :bighug:xx

Oh :wow: lucky you and well deserved, Peter Andre and a lovely husband who could ask for more ....something to aim for and to really look forward to as well, good on Chris what a sweetie xxx :hug99: xxx

Oh :wow: lucky you and well deserved, Peter Andre and a lovely husband who could ask for more ....something to aim for and to really look forward to as well, good on Chris what a sweetie xxx :hug99: xxx

Thanks Lily, I am very lucky to have a really lovely and proud hubby, Chris said that he knew how stress I had been and he wanted to cheer me up, we had both been chilling out the last few days until my daughter rang yesterday at 7.30pm and said they had been burgled and most of the Christmas presents have been taken they had taken 2 quad bikes out of the garage which were wrapped, presents which were under the stairs hidden away, a laptop, a wii plus an Xbox connect also some other small presents, the police said 3 other houses were done on the same night, my daughter and son in law was out at asda when it happened with the grandchildren, they are both gutted, my daughter can’t stop crying and says there Christmas is ruined now, we have had to lend them some money to try and replace some of the presents, until the insurance pays out, she said she feels uncomfortable living there now and they want to move in the new year, how can anyone be so cruel. xx

Thanks Lily, I am very lucky to have a really lovely and proud hubby, Chris said that he knew how stress I had been and he wanted to cheer me up, we had both been chilling out the last few days until my daughter rang yesterday at 7.30pm and said they had been burgled and most of the Christmas presents have been taken they had taken 2 quad bikes out of the garage which were wrapped, presents which were under the stairs hidden away, a laptop, a wii plus an Xbox connect also some other small presents, the police said 3 other houses were done on the same night, my daughter and son in law was out at asda when it happened with the grandchildren, they are both gutted, my daughter can’t stop crying and says there Christmas is ruined now, we have had to lend them some money to try and replace some of the presents, until the insurance pays out, she said she feels uncomfortable living there now and they want to move in the new year, how can anyone be so cruel. xx

Oh no how awful for your daughter, I remembered we were burgled when I was a kid and it was awful living there after, knowing they'd been in every room, touched our personal stuff ...just didn't feel comfortable there at all.
Sending :bighug:'s to all of you. You really could have done without more worry with everything else that's going on, I would be crying too in your daughters place. There are some right nasty people out there, I don't care what they have or don't have, you don't steal from others, you make the most of it without hurting others, I won't say what I hope happens to them, but it makes me so darn angry.
I hope you all manage to have as nice a Christmas as is possible under the circumstances :hug99: xxxx

Oh no how awful for your daughter, I remembered we were burgled when I was a kid and it was awful living there after, knowing they'd been in every room, touched our personal stuff ...just didn't feel comfortable there at all.
Sending :bighug:'s to all of you. You really could have done without more worry with everything else that's going on, I would be crying too in your daughters place. There are some right nasty people out there, I don't care what they have or don't have, you don't steal from others, you make the most of it without hurting others, I won't say what I hope happens to them, but it makes me so darn angry.
I hope you all manage to have as nice a Christmas as is possible under the circumstances :hug99: xxxx

Thanks Lily, I keep telling her that but at this moment she's not listening, I told her we will get it sorted, there is still 6days left to christmas, but she thinks it can't be done, she will come round soon, it makes me so darn angry that they can do this without a conscience. :hug99:xx

The ******* :mad:

This happened to my grandma when she was rushed into hospital. We'd come back to get nighties etc for her and they'd broken in. They unwrapped the presents first and only took the ones they wanted. They took all the kids presents and some of the adult ones. We never told my grandma. We just bought the presents for the kids again cos they were little and wouldn't have understood about Santa not bringing them anything from their great grandma. Us adults just thanked her for our presents (which we hadn't got) and said she shouldn't be spending her money on us.

I hope things start to pick up for you all soon :)

Hey Jane, I agree with Tilly the word that got deleted...definitely!!
Your daughter is too upset to listen, you just have to prove that in fact we women are :superwoman: and that it will be done by Christmas, we wouldn't especially see the kids go without any of us.
Burglary is bad enough at any time of the year but Christmas time is so bloody heartless, I hope that Karma gives them what they deserve and I know it will :hug99: xxxxxx

The ******* :mad:

This happened to my grandma when she was rushed into hospital. We'd come back to get nighties etc for her and they'd broken in. They unwrapped the presents first and only took the ones they wanted. They took all the kids presents and some of the adult ones. We never told my grandma. We just bought the presents for the kids again cos they were little and wouldn't have understood about Santa not bringing them anything from their great grandma. Us adults just thanked her for our presents (which we hadn't got) and said she shouldn't be spending her money on us.

I hope things start to pick up for you all soon :)

Hey Jane, I agree with Tilly the word that got deleted...definitely!!
Your daughter is too upset to listen, you just have to prove that in fact we women are :superwoman: and that it will be done by Christmas, we wouldn't especially see the kids go without any of us.
Burglary is bad enough at any time of the year but Christmas time is so bloody heartless, I hope that Karma gives them what they deserve and I know it will :hug99: xxxxxx

Thank you both, for your kind words, its upsetting for us too, knowing that our daughter how ever old she is and the grandchildren are upset, it gets to us both, we and her MIL gave them some money today, told them to go and try and replace some of the presents and to forget all about it and try and enjoy the rest of the build up for Christmas, she said she is to scared to leave the house incase they come back again, we are both going back down on wed so she can go shopping. xx

Hey sweetie, hope all is well and you and Chris are doing ok.
Did you go to your daughters, still can't get over the evil barstewards that did that to her and her family, :bighug: for her and them and :bighug: for you and Chris too.
Miss ya hun, take care :hug99: xxxxx

Hey Jane so sorry to hear about the burglary. That awful sweetie :cry: these people are such lowlifes ruining people's christmases :( :bighug: How is Chris sweetie is he on the mend ? :bighug: hope you are coping okay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey sweetie, hope all is well and you and Chris are doing ok.
Did you go to your daughters, still can't get over the evil barstewards that did that to her and her family, :bighug: for her and them and :bighug: for you and Chris too.
Miss ya hun, take care :hug99: xxxxx

Hey Jane so sorry to hear about the burglary. That awful sweetie :cry: these people are such lowlifes ruining people's christmases :( :bighug: How is Chris sweetie is he on the mend ? :bighug: hope you are coping okay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:thankyou: Guys, I am fine but a bit stressed out, Chris had another of those tightening on his chest again, he's been in bed and slept it off for the last two days, we are going out later on today, to try and get the fresh fruit and veg, then we will be back in till tomorrow afternoon where we are going to our :family2:sons first to drop off there Christmas presents and then on to our daughters to give them hers and stay till the grandchildren are tucked up in bed, then that will be us until after Christmas for a quite few days, our daughter is still up set but has come to terms with it, she is a lot more calmer now that she managed to get more Christmas presents.
Hope you have a lovely Christmas, I am going to check the others dairy’s later.:bighug: xx

:thankyou: Guys, I am fine but a bit stressed out, Chris had another of those tightening on his chest again, he's been in bed and slept it off for the last two days, we are going out later on today, to try and get the fresh fruit and veg, then we will be back in till tomorrow afternoon where we are going to our :family2:sons first to drop off there Christmas presents and then on to our daughters to give them hers and stay till the grandchildren are tucked up in bed, then that will be us until after Christmas for a quite few days, our daughter is still up set but has come to terms with it, she is a lot more calmer now that she managed to get more Christmas presents.
Hope you have a lovely Christmas, I am going to check the others dairy’s later.:bighug: xx

Hi Jane, so sorry to hear Chris has been unwell again :bighug: to you both, so much stress for you, wish I could magic it away for you hun.
Glad your daughter is feeling less stressed and I hope they all enjoy a fabulous Christmas after all.
Jane my lovely you and Chris deserve the best Christmas, you are such a lovely lady and I am proud to call you my friend, I wish you, Chris and your entire family a very Happy Christmas and a less stressful and prosperous 2012 :bighug: xxxxx

Hey Jane and Chris, hope you're both well, have the happiest of Christmases hun, with much love to you and yours from me and mine :bighug: xxxxxxxx

Back