JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

I have so many gadgets lol I love them! Bette start googling soup makers now! Lol

Oo their amazing ! Theres always some on offer either at asda argos or aldis x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Guys another 3lb loss today for me:woohoo: really pleased aiming for 4lb next week for my 1st award. xx

Last edited:
Well done Jane! That's really great. I am worried that Ibelieve hat'sagain and that there might be something wrong with me but I always do this. Roll on Monday morning for weigh in. xx

You will start to lose again and you do feel worried i did to but you can do it just believe in yourself. xx

Well done Jane! That's really great. I am worried that I won't lose again and that there might be something wrong with me but I always do this. Roll on Monday morning for weigh in. xx

Hey Lucy. !
What plan do you follow ee?
Do you have a food diary on here we can see so we can help you if you need it? X

Hey Lucy. !
Do you have a food diary on here we can see so we can help you if you need it? X

Hi AB that's nice, hazel diary is
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/335513-hazels-diary.html

I am more determined to lose weight this time round, I feel more positive and I am doing it for myself and nobody else, I don't care how long it takes as long as I keep chiselling away at it I know I will get there in the end. :wow: xx

food diary for today

Breakfast
1 alpine bar

Lunch
mushroom soup and 1 ryvita
glass of water

Dinner
gammon apricot with salad, jacket potato
chocolate cake in a cup 2syns topped with greek yogurt.

Supper
milky coffee

Hi Autumn, my links are at bottom of my posts to my diaries etc... I tend to follow green and original with the odd EE and M2M thrown in. I have been on and off this plan for many years. Got to my target weight a couple of times then over time slowly put it back on.

Hey Lucy. !

I will have to look on my computer Lucy as I normally use my phone for everything and I can't see links. Will have a look.

So you know really what you doing. You Just need a little motivation and encouragement. X that's v what we're here for. !!

Just noticed your in Derbyshire. Where about are you as I am too !

Hi guy,s the mushroom soup DD gave me was so delicious even hubby enjoyed it, didn't put the garlic or cheese in, I put a red pepper in instead, turned out to have a really strong mushroom flavour, got another 2 portions in the freeze. xx

Red day for me today

A= skim milk
A= skim milk
B= 800g bread
B= 800g bread

Breakfast
Melon

Lunch
ham sandwich with mushroom soup

Dinner
Lamb chops
Broc
Cabbage
Carrots
oxo gravy

Supper
milky coffee
alpine light bar 3syns

snacks
curly wurly 6syns
hifi light 3syns

Got a nice surprise today hubby got me a confidence TXI electric treadmill to help with my exercising it will be delivered on Tuesday, love it.

317CGfZ63rL._SL500_.jpeg

Back