JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

How nice of him that's lovely.

I know its lovely, it was just out of the blue he know I was looking at a manual one which I saw for around 100pound but while I was asleep he orders me this electric monster which I am going to name Arnold, can't wait to get started hope it will help with the exercising. I just surprises xx:8855:

Morning ladies

EE day today

A-Skim milk
B= 30g cereal

Breakfast
cereal, nat yogurt banana
tea

Lunch
homemade celery soup
water

Dinner
chicken, carrots, mushy peas and sw roast potatoes
fruit salad with nat yogurt

Supper
milky coffee
sw scone 3syns

will date later for snacks

Hi Jane. Just one off for me this morning. Bit disappointing but will try again and see if something clicks. Hope you're okay. xxx

Hi Hazel well done 1lb is good, a loss is a loss and its coming off and you are going in the right direction, just keep going xx

Had a bad start to the day, tilly our dog decided to run around in our soiled muddy garden and cover herself in it and then decides to let herself in and hit the carpet, I had to carry her to the shower which she objected to and run back out still leaving paw prints everywhere, when she came back in I got her in the bathroom and gave her a shower, in the space of 2hours I have had 2 showers, shampooed the dog, cleaned the carpet and the glass door, put the bins out then she ran out of the gate, I've had enough today and its not even lunch time yet, on the positive side hope my new treadmill arrives today. keep you all posted. xx

Last edited:
Lol. Oh Jane. That sounds like a comedy sketch lol poor u. At least your clean now. You might have to have another shower later if ur treadmill arrived lol. X

Treadmill not arrived looks like it might be tomorrow now, went to use the car got a flat type so had to pump that up and now its starting to snow the day just gets worse.xx

Oh Jane. I think you should go to bed early and start again tomorrow. Your day hasn't gone to plan at all. At least your husband has not been causing trouble. Lol It's just the dog and the postal service

O god what a crappy day id be tempted to have a long soak in bath a nice cuppa and a book snuggled up in bed . X Actually thats exactly what I am gonna do lol x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh dear! Nightmare! Well cosy up and stay warm. x

Oh Jane. I think you should go to bed early and start again tomorrow. Your day hasn't gone to plan at all. At least your husband has not been causing trouble. Lol It's just the dog and the postal service

O god what a crappy day id be tempted to have a long soak in bath a nice cuppa and a book snuggled up in bed . X Actually thats exactly what I am gonna do lol x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Think I might just to do that but I can't have a bath only got shower but going to get in bed and watch tv with my milky coffee, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, at least we haven't got the floods just the snow, I can live with that. xx

Morning Guys got a phone call this morning at 8.15am my treadmill isn't coming now till tomorrow morning between 7-11am, they said the van broke down and its put other customers behind, because I didn't pay for the delivery its free they have unto 48hrs to sort it out, great!!!. So this means can't go to class but I will still be on plan and treat it as if I had STS in my head. xx

Making some homemade mushroom soup and tomato soup in put in the freezer, need something warm today really cold and very windy outside. xx

The winds are so strong its knocked our chimney cowl off our roof and bent it over, the 2 street lights we have in our little cul de sac have gone out, and the stream at the bottom of the garden is really high. wish it will die down so we can see what damaged its done to the garden. xx

Back