JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Having a meal out today to celebrate our anniversary and mothers day, well the pub/restaurant is delivery it, we know the owners and they are a good friend of ours sons and they live in the village.

food so far going on flexi syns today.

Breakfast
(B) 35g muesli topped with fat free greek yogurt and banana

Dinner
Roast beef and Yorkshire pud dinner
cabbage, carrot and swede mash, cauliflower and sprouts
apple pie and custard

supper
milky coffee (A)

Last edited:
Thank you we had a lovely anniversary and mothers day, our meal was delicious and the pub owners did us proud definitely going to make it a regular thing well at least once a month. xx

Had a really **** day yesterday my daughter in law had a miscarriage and has to go back to the hospital Monday to have an injection to go into labour to delivery the baby, couldn't sleep last night, still can't get our head round it, so upsetting. xx

All back to normal again.

Went back to slimming world today to get weighed not been for a few weeks and I couldn't believe it I lost 5lb, still doing part sw and part calorie counting but something is working. xx

Thats great jane. As long as uts going in the right direction. Well done. X
How are you ? X

Well done jane that's fantastic!

How are things at home now? X

Thanks Heather and Rozie, I'm doing ok, hubby has his good and bad days he's doing ok at moment, my son and D.I.L are over the worse and just getting on with things and my daughter is standing up for herself with her EX he is a nob a nasty piece of s**t, started stalking her again because she has a new fella.

On another note I think I was trying to hard to lose the weight and it wasn't coming off fast enough for me and it was getting to me. I know there is only me that can change it, so I have made a decision to think me first diet later. In a way I'm putting too much pressure on myself, always have, where weight is concerned.

So I'm taking the pressure off a little and hope that by doing that, I may lose weight anyway without all the worry and pressure that goes along with it. My hubby and my family are all happy with me the way I am, its really only me that gets all stressed out about it, I am a bubbly person and I want to keep it that way. xx

$_35.jpg
found this what do you think?

Sorry to hear about the miscarriage hun, never nice when things like that happen :bighug: to you all, it's 26 years since I had mine, you never forget it x
well done on the 5lb loss, amazing lady x
I was just going to make a funny comment about the stressed and desserts picture then began to think, it's not so daft really, I always feel lots more relaxed after having dessert, maybe that's the answer, cut out dinner and go straight to dessert lol
Have a good weekend hun xxx:hug99:xxx

Jane I totally get what you mean about putting pressure on yourself and feeling stressed about losing weight.

I think, (I've found personally) is that you have to be focussed and not obsessed. if you focus on the weight loss but don't obsess about it, you will get results x

Jane I totally get what you mean about putting pressure on yourself and feeling stressed about losing weight.

I think, (I've found personally) is that you have to be focussed and not obsessed. if you focus on the weight loss but don't obsess about it, you will get results x

Thanks Rozie I think its true what you have just said need to focus on me and not be obsessed about dieting, so I have decided to take small steps, I'm doing smaller portions on sw which suit me and giving myself 20syns a day, plus started back, doing my treadmill and wii aerobics which I have missed, think I need to do more time for me and stop thinking about dieting as long as I eat healthy and sensible it will come off. xx

Had my eyes tested today found a small bleed at the back of my eye said I need to see my GP and get him to send me for further check up, also have to wear glasses now all the time, bummer. xx

You be careful going on that treadmill.take your time. X
Its a good job you went for an eye test. Hopefully its sonething that can be sorted out for. And how annoying having to wear glasses all the time when u haven't before. I wear contact lenses all day. But have done for a long time.
I think its also a good idea that you just do what suits u and that as long as its coming off. Its always good. Takes pressure off u a little but still a little control too x
Let us know how u get on at the doctors

You be careful going on that treadmill.take your time. X
Its a good job you went for an eye test. Hopefully its sonething that can be sorted out for. And how annoying having to wear glasses all the time when u haven't before. I wear contact lenses all day. But have done for a long time.
I think its also a good idea that you just do what suits u and that as long as its coming off. Its always good. Takes pressure off u a little but still a little control too x
Let us know how u get on at the doctors

Thanks Heather, went to hospital to have an eye test again the bleeding behind my eye is nothing to be alarm but they are keeping an eye on it, said its more noticeable if my blood sugar was low, and while I was there I felt sick and dizzy, they took my blood and said my blood was a little low and had I had anything to eat I said only this morning a small bowl of cereals, they gave me tea and biscuits which I didn't want be they told me to eat them, weren't being told twice but knew I would have to count them.
Went back to sw last week and consultant said I could have 20syns to see how things go, might not need them everyday we will see, exercising going to take it slow and see how I get on. xx

Been thinking about u glad its nothing to worry about xx

Thanks heather, can't get use to wearing glasses all the time, keep putting them on just when watching tv then an hour in the morning trying to increase the time but I am struggling. xx

Hi Ladies I am back going to do a EE day, pot luck in the house on food wise today until Asda delivery's tomorrow.

A Milk
B 30g cereal

Breakfast
30g cereal with milk
Melon
green tea

Lunch
Homemade tomato soup
2 Ryvita's 4syns
Apple

Dinner
yellow fish