**January Sale ** Starts 27/12/07 Mojo's going cheap!

I can't wait to restart tomorrow. I've only had a few days off for Christmas and have been reasonably good (no alcohol) but I'm sick of food. I haven't joined this challenge as I've joined the valentines one but I hope to lose around 20 pounds by then and if I do that, I think I'll be over half way :)

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone starting today, I started yesterday which wasn't too bad except for the headache. Onto day 2 now.

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Im on my first hot choc tetra, Ive got my water out ready on the side and hopefully my head will remain in the right place to get me through today.

Hope everyone is ok and on track for today and that you've all had a great Christmas?

I'm in restarting today, I intend on sticking to it this time round. half a litre of water down so far, just about to make a shake. Good luck to everyone who restarts today.

good luck everyone day 1 for me too!

Oooooops ..... I think that should say it all really!!

I think I'll be back start of Jan instead you lovely peeps. Hope you are all doing ok and a damn sight better than moi, stay strong!

I'm with you. I started again yesterday afternoon so have just completed my first 24hrs. I was excited when you said you were giving Mojo's out - I thought you meant those delicious little chewy sweets!!!

Anyway, I have a month worth of LL packs left, and 11lbs to get shifted (well, I'd like to shift 19lbs actually but 11lbs Must Go)

Good luck WL8

hello all. sorry im so late checking in. Been working all day and am back at work this evening. Diet OK today, bit slack on the water but been a bit difficult with work.

FOrgot to weigh myself this morning though with the rush to get out to work so not sure where Im starting from lol. WIll weigh in the morning and use that as my start weight.

Goood luck everyone. xx

Evening all, been busy today shopping diet wise ok but again slacking on water

Hey guys, day 3 for me today and the ketosis fairy has landed. Was dreading first few days but they have actually been okay. Can't wait for first weigh in now. Hope you all have a good day.

Back