~~ January Starters/Re-starters Supportive Thread.. Please Join in ~~

Well Day 3, Feeling like crap, Had a headache all day, sick of taking tablets.. Have no energy, I have yawned all day & its not through dehydration as I have a target of 4l every day & I drink it plus more If I can stomach it.
I just feel like I want to sleep.

I cant remember feeling like this last time on CD..

Anyone else???

Hope you're not getting that virus thats going about, everyone at work has had it including me, but I think the vits on this have helped me fight it off.

It could be you feel differently every time you do a restart. I have felt differently this time from last.

Hi Kelly... its day 4 for me and i'm just starting to feel a bit better,craving some crisps though...haha

Hi Linda

I have done ok up to now, but today (day 7) I have felt hungry, and just now, I felt as if I could really eat something. I didnt and I wont of course.

But we will all be fine of course, because there will be plenty of support around whenever we need it.

Also saying hello to everyone joining this thread :)

Hello,

My name is Georgie and I started SS+ on Monday 5th Jan. So far it's been ok, drinking loads of water to try and fill me up. Felt a bit perkier today so ketosis might be kicking in. I'm looking to lose between 6 & 7 stone by July 09. Hopefully I'll lose it all :)

Hello Georgie :welcome2:

Well Day 3, Feeling like crap, Had a headache all day, sick of taking tablets.. Have no energy, I have yawned all day & its not through dehydration as I have a target of 4l every day & I drink it plus more If I can stomach it.
I just feel like I want to sleep.

I cant remember feeling like this last time on CD..

Anyone else???

hey Kel best of luck being back on CD, yep i feel exact same today and i am on day 10 sole source, no energy at all!
willpower keeps taking a hammering but not giving up yet!

hey Kel best of luck being back on CD, yep i feel exact same today and i am on day 10 sole source, no energy at all!
willpower keeps taking a hammering but not giving up yet!

Hiya Hun..

Hey are you wanting to join a team??

hey
what would i need to do? whats all involved? bit new on here so not sure
i def need a huge injection of motivation & drive to get thru this but am not online all that much with work commitments:)

Hi Everyone, I've just restarted this evening. Trying to face it as a new challenge, pretending i havent done this before. Feeling quite positive at the moment and away to have a couple of large glasses of water before an early night. My OH works night shift and leaves house at 6.30 getting home at 8.30 in the morning 4 or 5 nights a week. I have been comfort eating and drinking for the last 3 years due to being lonely on my own at night ( I do have two beautiful daughters that i adore but its not the same as having adult company) so its time to get my head in the game and get my body back to where i want it to be which is to be 10 stone that i havent been for 13 years!
I have kept myself busy with an hour playing guiter on the guitar hero for the wii which was great fun i even got a sponsor!
Good luck to everyone, its good to have a thread to share.

well ive made it thru day 1 and feeling a whole lot better...bought some ketostix today, hoping that tomorrow or day after will be in the zone.....hoping that a starvation day may have spurred it on slightly. looking fwd to being in ketosis as will move up to ss+ then....im on ss until i get there and its bloody hard going!!!!

Hi all,

i am a constant re-starter and have promised my husband that this is the last time i am will do this diet. I turned 30 in november and would have loved to be a size 10 but instead i was a size 16 weighing in at 13st 5 :eek:(. I would ideally like to be 9stone

I got married in may 2007 and managed to get down to 10st 4 the lowest i have been in about 10 years and wore a size 12 wedding dress but then i got pregnant in july 2007 and put on 4 stone. I managed to lose 1 stone and i can't blame my son as he was only 3lb 5 when he was born but i must admit it was a stressful pregnancy.

My 2nd wedding anniversary is in 4 months and i want to look **** hot :eek:D as I just looked like a pudding for my 1st anniversary.

SOrry this is just so long but i really need the support this time round as i am getting myself all upset about the weight and how i look.

Good luck to all of you and i would love to join a team if there is one available

Hi Steve here. I will be restarting CD soon. I am slowly coming down the calorie levels and weaning myself off the carbs. I am currently doing about 1000KCal a day, and although not finding it overly easy, I have not broken yet.

It is amazing, but when I first lost my weight 3 years ago when I dumped 7st 4lbs, I went straight into SS (one minute eating like a horse, phone call from my LLC [ I started with LL and then moved to CD ], and then next day I was SS) and did not have a problem. Not a waver, not a glitch .... not once in all the time I was on the diet. Stuck to it 100% rigidly until the sequence was complete.

I just cannot get my head round why it is so difficult subsequent times .........

I will start with weights and tickers when I am back on CD proper.

Steve

Hiya guys & Hi to all the new peeps that have posted.

Still have headache today, thats as Keith kept me up all night snoring.. :mad:

All I can think of is food at the moment, god knows why. Just trying to keep focused on Mondays WI..

Mind you think I will run out of packs before I get to see my CDC next week so not sure what I will do..

x

Day 4 and still suffering:(. Felt ok earlier but tiredness has just kicked in and a headache and i feel wretched. Have eaten some chicken over and above my SS+ meal but it's protein and hope it won't do much harm - hope tomorrow will bring ketosis!! I think it's more difficult this time coz i've got 1 stone to lose instead of 4!! Need to stay focused!! Hope everyone coping well:wave_cry:

I've completed the first 26 hours!
Managed no bother at work but as soon as i get in at 3.30 all i can think about is food! I'm really hungry. Had soup at 12, a tetra at 3.30 and a shake at 7 but still my tum rumbles. Lost count of water but i think i'm over the 2.5 litres. Desperately craving a diet coke but if i give in then we all know what happens next....
I've had a cosy bath, my pj's are on and bed is calling. Just got to convince the kids they want to go to their beds too.
We are going to my very dear friends 40th birthday, i've decided to drive but its not going to be easy as everyone will be drinking. At least my sore head on Sat morning will be due to diet and not the vodka!
Hope you all have a good day tomorrow.

Hi there,

After kidding myself that I was going to restart "properly" for weeks..months..I now think it's actually time. Coming back online here is a big step towards that, too. I have 10 weeks till a holiday in Australia, and 4 stone to lose.. obviously not going to happen in such a short space, but I think I should at least aim for 1 by then!

It's so hard to get back into the headspace necessary to get on with CD, so I think I'm going to be on here a lot more in the coming days and weeks, until I get back into ketosis and realise how much better I can feel!

I'm not going to *try*, I'm going to do it and take it one day at a time (or one minute at a time, as it feels right now!)

Let's go! :)

Hi All, I've just started SS for the first time - Am on day 3 and finding it ok - My brain keeps wanting food but when I think about it I'm not actually hungry, guess it's breaking the binge mentality, hopefully this time for good.

I've got loads to lose, so would be grateful for any supportive chats and will hopefully be able to offer some encouragement too!

We can do this and it's going to be so worth it!
xx

:):):):):):):):)

Day 4 and still suffering:(. Felt ok earlier but tiredness has just kicked in and a headache and i feel wretched. Have eaten some chicken over and above my SS+ meal but it's protein and hope it won't do much harm - hope tomorrow will bring ketosis!! I think it's more difficult this time coz i've got 1 stone to lose instead of 4!! Need to stay focused!! Hope everyone coping well:wave_cry:

I know exactly how ya feel hun, I still have headache, sick of popping tablets. I have just ate 3 slices of chicken. :mad:
But hey ho, onward and upward..
Keep at it babe.. xx

Well I am watching celeb big bro then gonna have a early night as head still sore & I cant stop thinking bout food, I have drank 6 litres of water & feel a little sickly..

Hopefully feel better in the morning..

Night all..

Keep smiling..

xx

im in the pink hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:talk017::talk017::talk017:
think my tummy bug and nil by mouth for 30 hours is what has spurred it on.....but had a meal tonight and happy.......
i always pick at chicken and prawns etc , my cdc told me that its protein so it wont knock u out of ketosis, and much better to pick at that then a bag of sweets or crisps......i feel that the picking does wear off thought after a week or so ....its only coz are minds are still set on raiding the frisge every 5 mins!!!!
day 2 been ok for me...had porridge half a mingin soup( chilli yak yak yak):confused: half a semi set moose....(ran out of mam):(:banghead: and a chick salad followed by my bar....piddled on a stick just a bit ago and still in pink...so am one happy lady!!!!:8855:

Back