January starters, wanna make a team?

bigfella

not for long hopefully
Hi guys/galls
I wanna be part of a team & need another 5 people to be innit!
Any takers?
I need to be led rather than lead others, so from that 5, we would need a leader, tried to phone President elect Barack Obama asking him to lead, but he's slightly too busy!
We can help eachother along on our journey's and have little challenges against other teams, all good fun!

Last edited:
Hi there

I have just joined Moving Mountains team , but would like to keep in touch with your group to see how you are getting on - we all need to keep motivated
My goal is also June - like yours.

Sharon:)

Hi BerryRed
Yeah tried out for that team, wasnt slim enough lol!
Good luck to ya and The Slinkys'

Sharon
My group, where are they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The'll come, im sure they will. Hopefully.
Good luck to Group MM.

Hi bigfella. Im restarting on Monday after a 3 month break. It seems that since I've been gone that teams have become all the rage!

I'd love to be a part of a team, if you'll have me but like you dont think im ready to lead one. Are there any requirements for the team? I have about 7 stone to lose and would like to lose it by June

Do you have a name in mind? Shrinking Violets comes to mind.

I'd also be interested, but don't knw anything about teams. Was a member a while ago too, and didn't see any team stuff.

Also I don't mind being a team leader, but need to read up more on this. (lol) Thanks Irene for the link, will check it out

Back