Jax's Diary...omg size 12!!!!!!

yeah i find it quite satisfying in the evenings, plus its good on points! xx

raisin bran??? no a bowl of golden nuggets all the way haha!!
a couple of hrs in the gym??? flaming hell go u!!! is that all u ate?? no wonder it flew off ya!! i could stick the egg and cereal but def not the salad YUK!! haha

yeah thats all i used to eat, and lost errrm about 16 pounds in 4 weeks, but i dont think it was muscle as i was going to the gym too and looked sooo good afterwards, im considering doing it again maybe...yeah off to the gym now girlys, hope everyone has a good evening xxx

god yad be mad to!!! not worth it in my opinion haha enjoy the gym xx

Morning ladiees,

Hope everyones good, i'm hoping to do a bit of sunbathing later but not sure if mr sun is going to stay out!

I'm going to blab for a bit as there are some things i wanna get off my chest, but no one has to bother to read this part lol.

So basically i'm meant to be starting a new job on the 4th of august, well thats when the training starts for it, but when i had my medical for it a few weeks ago she said she couldn't sign me off as "fit" because i have a fast heartbeat, now since i was 12 i've always had some sort of problem with my heart whether it be palpatations or just having a really fast heartbeat, although i never felt ill with it or anything, but anyway so she had to refer me to a cardiologist of who i had to see privately (grrr) purely because of the time limit for the job, as going on the nhs may take months!

But i think thats why i've been snacking although it shouldnt be an excuse, but im so stressed about it, plus we're moving house middle of august so got all that stress of my mum forcing me to start clearing my stuff out. anyway i should here this week what the cardiologist thought of my tests, i had to have an ECG, Echo, Treadmill test, and 24 hour ecg, so that should give him a good idea if there is anything wrong, but i feel sick...my whole future career basically rests on this letter. anyway enough of this rant lol sorry guys

anyway im going to be 100% today!

x

ah hunni thats crap that its all going on these tests, but the only thing is that if there is something wrong u know now before anything serious happens, and i bet ul get that "fit" put on ur form in the end!!

u should go up and pack everytime u feel like eating something u shouldnt and ul eventually get so into it yall forget ya wanted to eat!!
good luck being good taday xx

Aww jax thats complete cack if your future is decided on some tests. If yu dont think im being a nosy bint, what job is it?

thanks guys! its fine sara not being nosy at all, the job is for ambulance care assistant, basically a non emergency version of paramedic, but i need to be fit to dvla standard to be fit to drive ambulances etc, so yeah. well my mums just said that if i dont get a letter today she'll ring my consultant just to check he's recieved the results etc. xx

Aww wow so its really a great job that if you dont get is going to be gutting :( lets cross our fingers hun and hope your all ok. Praying your ok hunni!!!!!

yeah i will be completely devastated if i don't get it, but i tend to think in the way of "everything happens for a reason" so y'know if this is meant to be, then i'll be fine, but if not then i ...dunno prob get some crappy job just for money and re-apply next year if the position comes up again, oh and catz thanks for that! i think you're right, whenever i feel like some naughty food i shall go pack some stuff :) xx

I think that too if one door closes another opens, but either way you want this door to stay open. Im sure you will be fine though!!! no going over points as well today lady while im in here spamming!

exactly! oh i promise babe i won't go over points today, going to be a good girl! by the way, how do i change my thread title? xx

I think its go to your very first thread, press edit and a box should pop up, do it in advanced mode and you can change your title that way and edit your post while your at it.

Something along those lines.

Brb the urge to pee is strong lmao!!! damn water!

lmao, i wish in a way i could wear a nappy, would make things alot easier!! thanks hunni will do it now xx

lol yeah i was kidding...or was i?

Well it would be handy for if you were caught somewhere and there werent a loo or bush too pee behind!!!

well thats my logic behind the genius!
oh and i wish cars had built in toilets to the seats, so when you're on a long drive you can drink water and not worry! lol

Back