Jelliebabe - Dukan? I think I CAN!

I'm really enjoying it. Cambridge is effective though.... if you can keep it up... Dukan is constricted in its own way, but there is always food.

Hope to break into the 14s soon. It's like a physical barrier I just haven't been able to get past. I'm confident this time though! :D

There's nothing quite as satisfying as breaking the next stone barrier? Even the difference between 1 lb over and 1lb under seems huge :) once I've broken the next stone barrier then I've broken my last one! :)

You'll do it jellie - I've got a feeling in my bones :) xx

Hey well had a good day

B - Omlette
L - Chicken patties
D - Steak, chicken patties and galette

We stopped at budgens quickly earlier for milk and they had flavoured coffees! I'm just sat down with a chocolate truffle falvoured coffee! MmmmmmmMMMMmmmmMMmmm :D

Went to see the film Argo tonight - Brill-eee-ant! Thouroughly reccommend it! It was gripping from the start to the end. Great!

Hey! I've felt really happy And dare I say it slim today! Scales whispered 15.2 to me softly like sweet nothings..... :) nearly wore the super skinny pink jeans today. But swapped them at the last mo for my black ones (a size smaller according to the label!)

Anyhoo been to see my mum and just chilling out now. Chicken in the oven.

B - steak omlette
L - cold cuts - yog
D - chicken and gallette

Right, watching come dine with me
Ciao for now

Last edited:
Jellie, you sound so upbeat and happy :) I'm excited for you..... Xx

Hey so day 5 of ATTACK! - I should stop tomorrow but I'm loving the scales moving nearly daily. Also going out in London for the day on Friday so not dieting then.... Hmmmmmm I have put a few veggies on the shopping list. May do one or two more attack days and see how I get on. OR PP days... Or....... OR...... OOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....................

anyhoo

B - YOG
L - Yukky quiche and far too garlicky chicken patty with cottage cheese
D - Chicken with yogurt sauce (I may so a soup though!)
snacks - Seafood Sticks, sliced chicken - yogs if needed

LOTS OF WATER - 1.5 ltr down already :)

Ooooooooooooh - I made chicken egg drop soup - wonderfull! Loved it - Not eggy at all felt kind of Noodley! YUM YUM YUM - and it was quick! May have it again tomorrow! YAY :) Deffo going to do another ATTACK day tomorrow and may do a PV Day Wednesday then PP Thurs....

.........................Of course this is subject to change LOL :D

I got two small shallotts a small clove of garlic, small piece of ginger and chopped finely/ crushed. Soften in a little fry light, add pint of chicken stock plus oat bran (you could leave this out but I hadn't had mine!) Then a little cornflour to thicken, add cooked chicken. Beat an egg and dribble it into the hot liquid from a spoon. The egg cooks straight away in the hot liquid!. Yum yum yum

Jelliebabe said:
I got two small shallotts a small clove of garlic, small piece of ginger and chopped finely/ crushed. Soften in a little fry light, add pint of chicken stock plus oat bran (you could leave this out but I hadn't had mine!) Then a little cornflour to thicken, add cooked chicken. Beat an egg and dribble it into the hot liquid from a spoon. The egg cooks straight away in the hot liquid!. Yum yum yum

Sounds yum! Will have to try it! Thank you :) xx

Ooh that does sound nice.

Might have to give that one a go myself!

Hey - so I've had another good day - felt hungry earlier on.

B - Yog
L - Gallette with Chicken slices and seafood sticks a bit of quark
D - steak and salmon with garlicky quark/yog sauce
Snax - Sliced chicken, yogurt, seafood sticks

Hmmmmmm had an uppy downy day - found a girl from my class at school (many moons ago) has died from cancer - no we wernt close as such but... sigh I'm on ly 38 so she's been dealing with this since she was 33, thats no age. However (we went to school abroad) there has been somany messages on facebook, its really brought us all out of the wood work. Everyone seemed to be in touch with a coupla more people so I've heard from people today that I haven't heard from in over 20 years....

Work was full on "snaggy" too. Still waiting on summat I wanted on Friday, problems with the catering/cleaning manager.... grump grump grump.

Went to Tescos after work got 3 packs of quark and noted they do oatbran! They get the DUKAN seal of approval! got looooots more yogs too.

Also went out on a walky/run. Managed to run from the house to the football ground and halfway back (dont faint its only 0.7 o f a mile!) then we walked another loop which took it up to 2 miles altogether. Running club tomorrow so will try harder there!

Anyway I'm going to have an early night and see what the scales say in t'morning. Hope they move! :D

Ciao bellas

Wow jellie, you doin ab :) and 0.7 miles is amazing.... I couldn't do that :)

Here's to a good loss... You are fab-u-lous :D

Back