Jellybabies DIARY...after LL...on to my new lifestyle change!

Just checking in, scared about my cheating. its spiraling out of control again like before i started LP. Had three eggs on monday and yesterday i was eating cheese slices. Im so devious i pick the stuff that low in carbs like 01 per 100g and i dont drink enough water. i dont know why im doing. Im not hungry. Feel frustrated and confused. I dont have a reason to be doing it. My temper has been coming back last couple days too. think its to do with the cheating. Im going for a 100% day today and see how it goes.

self sabotage? but why?

Hi 666!
I was exactly like you the 1st time i did LL!
I couldnt get the thought out of my head that if i ate low carb or zero carb food that i would stay in Ketosis, i ate cheese, meat, eggs, tuna mayo, etc. I STILL lost weight..........i would fight with my head so much that i couldnt control my urge to eat.........even a mouthfull of cheese calmed me right down....then i would be thinking of my next munch! You can still lose weight this way, but it takes longer and you are not breaking your addiction to food! I kept thinking that so long as i lost weight, that was all that mattered! But i was wrong. That voice eventually turned into, " i can do this by eating healthy, lose the last couple of stones" But as you well know it never worked for me and i ended up piling on 16lbs before i came back to LL again. My addiction had took over again and i just couldnt stop myself!

I HAD to do it differently this time in order to be able to maintain my weight for life. And i cant tell you how much EASIER it has been with total abstinence. You ARE in control of what you put in your mouth, you and only you. You must regain control. The longer you do not eat conventional food the less you think about it and the easier the diet becomes, this is a promise.
If you dont eat you also feel no guilt or self resentment, all reasons that drive you to eat again and again.
Fatgirl666, you must take a step back and realise what it is you REALLY want. And what you need to do to get there. Whatever you do, dont think of yourself as a failure, because you are not......you are trying. Do you want to gain 100% control? Lose weight as quick as possible? Feel good about yourself? Do you feel very bad when you "cheat"?
If you dont feel bad you can continue the way you are and pobably still lose weight, but i know with me that little nibblings lead to binges. Be true with yourself and work out what you really want, i cant express enough, how much easier abstinence is if you dont break it........i wish you all the best, and remember you ARE in control of what you do. Let me know how you get on.

Diane xx

Hi Emma, a big WELL DONE on your weight loss this week, you must be thrilled!! I know what you mean about not enjoying going out unless drinking, i think im like you on that one LOL.
Whos wedding is it???
Just think how good you will look at it!
Hi Kizzybiscuits, thankyou for your kind comments! And feel free to pop in from time to time, i hope my diary can be inspiring.
Hi Time Lady, thankyou also for visiting my diary, i will be here to help and support anyone who needs it and hopefully inspire some people along the way, you are a strong person and very motivated and im sure you can inspire me too!

Hello Tina and Harri.................where are you guys?? We are meant to be losing this weight together, so wether you are doing well or not, get your asses back over here!!! lol.

Cant believe its my 3rd weigh in tomorrow, how time FLIES!!! Not struggling at all this week, abstinence seems to be becoming second nature, i am so excited about the new me............xx

Hi guys, I have made the decision to stop dieting for the time being. I have been trying for a year now to make a VLCD work for me again. It is time to admit that, for the moment, I cannot and do not want to commit to it. This is the right decision for me, an important decision. I do have a plan in place to prevent weight gain.
I wish you all the very best of luck (and hope you wish me luck too)

Tina

Hi Tina
Good luck to you, i wish you all the best, unfortunately this diet is not for everyone, i hope you find your own path, but feel free to pop in and see how we get on!

Anyway.......it was weigh in tonight, and -2lbs :eek: Not a huge loss but a loss all the same:p! Im sure i will get a bigger one next week so i wont be letting that demotivate me at all like i would have in the past! I know im sticking to the plan religiously so there is only one way it can go, and thats down! I really hope to lose 5lbs this week though, as that will take me into the 12 stones! Have not been there since i was 19!! How exciting is this journey!!!:D

Diane xx

Fantastic news JB!!

2lbs is alot of fat!! xx

:party0011: Yay, well done you. 2lbs your right thats better than nothing. And if you are following your plan you are doing nothing wrong. I am really happy for you. If you keep on the way you are going, I am sure you will reach your target next week, you have nothing to lose except pounds and everything to gain in feeling even better about yourself. :D

Well done Diane
You are an ispiration to all of us! Your positive thoughts are amazing. As you say your loss next week will be even bigger and you will get to your mini-goal.

Two pounds is a great loss. Imagine 2 pounds of butter coming off your belly and thighs. :D

666, you may need some help with anxiety. My GP gave me mental training CDs for depression and anxiety that helped me greatly. Without them I wouldn't be able to do a VLCD. However the doctor who made those CDs works on my surgery so I don't know if you can get them elsewhere.

:party0011::party0011::party0011:
YAY for you Diane, well done hun :D
xx

Thanks everyone for your support! I am pleased, 17lbs in 3 weeks is excellent and im feeling really good and ever so positive about the diet, i am definately not struggling and feel sorry for those who are, i just wish i could give them a little of my positivity to help them through. For once in my life, i KNOW im going to succeed and in a couple of months, im going to be SLIM, for the 1st time EVER!!

Diane xx

Hello all.
How is everyone doing after the weekend?
Well im half way through week 4 and its TOTM for me so my choccie shakes have went down a treat lol. I have not really found my cravings too bad, had a little thought about biting into some donner meat! But it was just a 2 second thought lol. I think totm for me i would usually have a food fest!!!:eatdrink051:
I can hardly beleive that i have managed abstinence for so long. I did not realise that I could do it, but i am so proud that i have and as i keep saying, im not finding it too hard at all (long may it last!):worthy:

I really hope i lose 5lbs this week to take me into the 12 stone bracket! That feeling will be worth far more than any food!!!:D

Diane xx

got a feeling you will lose that 5lb Diane, easy peasy for you....although i didnt lose so much weight on my TOTM.

glad u suggested i go meet my date, it would have been criminal not too :p

Hi Everyone

Just came back from LL and have lost another 2lb. That is 27lbs in 39 days, I feel really happy. It is the TOTM for me so I know that next week my loss will be even bigger. I am so grateful that something has clicked in my head and I am finding abstinence so easy. I know in a few weeks, I will be anxious, as I will be going on holidays and I have already decided that some days I will stick to the plan and other days I will eat (all depending on where we are eating). Hope everyone is having a good day.

P.S Good luck on Thursday Diane

Hello all.
How is everyone doing after the weekend?
Well im half way through week 4 and its TOTM for me so my choccie shakes have went down a treat lol. I have not really found my cravings too bad, had a little thought about biting into some donner meat! But it was just a 2 second thought lol. I think totm for me i would usually have a food fest!!!:eatdrink051:
I can hardly beleive that i have managed abstinence for so long. I did not realise that I could do it, but i am so proud that i have and as i keep saying, im not finding it too hard at all (long may it last!):worthy:

I really hope i lose 5lbs this week to take me into the 12 stone bracket! That feeling will be worth far more than any food!!!:D

Diane xx
Hiya Diane, good for you, keeping your craving under control and not biting into that really naughty doner meat lol (I hate the dreaded TOTM :mad: very hard to stay in control) :D You are certainly doing really well and getting stronger by saying no. So keep it up lady, I am sure that you will lose your 5lbs this week, that will be an amazing achievement for you to get into your 12 stone bracket. I am rooting for you, with my fingers crossed. ;)

Hi Everyone

Just came back from LL and have lost another 2lb. That is 27lbs in 39 days, I feel really happy. It is the TOTM for me so I know that next week my loss will be even bigger. I am so grateful that something has clicked in my head and I am finding abstinence so easy. I know in a few weeks, I will be anxious, as I will be going on holidays and I have already decided that some days I will stick to the plan and other days I will eat (all depending on where we are eating). Hope everyone is having a good day.

P.S Good luck on Thursday Diane
Hello emma, congratulations on your 2lb loss and your 27lbs in 39 days is incredible, you should be very proud of yourself. Well done. Have a lovely time for your holidays, and enjoy yourself. :D

Last edited:
Back