Jellyz cc diary to keep me on the right track (hopefully)

hey babe:)
hope you've had a happy few days.
all recovered from your celebrations?
i had a good day today.went to hospital with mum for her check up.mum was great,doc was great,
and we had a very handsome ambulance driver all the way there and back!;):D
lucky me!
xx

hi ya yer i'm good, havent done that well in sticking to being good thid week, a few to many wine gums has passed my lips this week....:eek:
totm this weekend so feeling a bit more hungrey then usall,..Take care hope your doing better then me...:confused:

hi babe:)
totm has a lot to answer for when it comes to food doesn't it!dont worry too much about the annoying sweetie cravings though,it'll pass.
and you know you're looking good:)
think i'm doing ok this week,had a dodgy week last week though so i can really do with a good one this week,fingers crossed.
got boy's options evening tonight,don't start till 7,so no doubt i'll be ready for bed when i get in(god i'm such a lightweight these days,ha ha!)
when's your's for girl?

hope you have a great day love.x

hi havent been on here for a while was feeling a bit guilty after my birthday had so much munchie food left so not a great week..I did make the effort to walk to work twice last week and to the gym on friday so had a sts same weigh in last week....:rolleyes:

Had a good fit in my bridesmaid dress yesterday so pleased with how it looks:), I think some toning on my arms wont go a miss.....The girls option evening is this Thursday at 6pm, must try stay awake...Hope your well and diet going well..take care..xx

so pleased your fitting went well.
i bet you looked gorgeous:)

dont worry about an sts,always remember an sts is another way of saying 'no gain'!so you must have done really well,for someone with birthday celebrations to cope with.most people would have put on.

hope all goes well,with girls options evening.ours went really well,and made everything so much clearer.we are all decided on what he's doing now.
cath you soon.xx

Thank you hon, doing really well this week they've got a trial class at the gym tomorrow and been asked to attend, (hope its not to hard)...:confused:

We made pancakes today and they made me a low fat one but i put suger on it so kinda dont make sence,it was nice:rolleyes:

Been busy arranging the Hen night cocktail bars and a strpper not easy, work very busy but all good..

Hope your all well hows the bike...???:hug99: take care..xx

ha ha ha:Dthat made me laugh,low fat pancake with sugar on it!classic.
glad you enjoyed it though.
sounds like you are really busy too.exciting though....oooh stripper!!!
hope the gym session is fun,go you!!
haven't been on my bike much,have been having some pain in my neck and shoulders,but it's easing now so i am gonna try to do at least 5 mins when i get in from mum's today.
feeling good this week.like i can really make a difference before summer if i keep at it:D
enjoy your day babe:)

Well gym class was cancelled wich was a bit of a pain got there and it was full of police something happened not sure what???:(, so went down to asda for some bit's, and with it being quiet thought i'd read through the exsercise dvd.
After much thought bought the Divina one, wich had a very good 15 min session to buff up your arms. so with all my cleaning done and an hour to kill I got stuck in and it was brill loved it,in a bit of pain now but all good. I think i'm going to invest in some new weights tomorrow..;)

Apart from that managed to resist the cake sell after school today kid had 3 easy,then we left after a good old mum gossip...:rolleyes:

Hope your good sounds like your on it babe keep going, hope you neck is feeling better....:hug99:

shame gym was cancelled,but nice one on getting the davina dvd,go girl!
like the sound of the bit to buff up your arms.
all going well here.think period's on it's way a bit early,think that may have been what was up with my neck.thats feeling much better now though thanks.
hope you have a good day.take care babe:)x

Hay hay good day today, shopping picked up some bargins mostly for the kids bought myself a huge life size varse, gonna put something huge in it i think....:D

Had options evening so very early dinner, just making up my cals with some rivita a low fat chesse spread mmmm yumm and a naughty vodka;)..... good luck weight in tomorrow....:eek: lol

Hay hay another week, will it ever end....??
not been to bad this weekend and here's to another week...:grouphugg:

Hi I'm still here just on of those weeks that i tell myself I will check in tomorrow and tomorrow never comes:rolleyes:...Hope your well and staying on track yourself take care...xx:)

Another week ladies, 1lb off last week just have to keep going.. here's to another weeK.......:0chacha:lol

A pound in the right direction, you go you!!! x

Thank you Emmaline all the best to you aswell, and thank you lindseydodd good luck to you aswell...xxx:)

Back