Jellyz cc diary to keep me on the right track (hopefully)

Yay, well done, great result!!! x

Thank you ladies..... Miss bee well done to you aswell 3lbs off for you today it's nice when the hard work pays off..:)

Thank you for poping in Lindseydodd408 and good luck with your journey...;) Have a good day ladies

wow lindseydodd,your doing fantastic!go girl:D
thanks jellyzz,feeling pleased with my 3lb loss this week,yes it does feel good when the hard work pays off:)
i have a really good feeling about this year!
have a good weekend ladies.
good luck to us all:)

Ohh dear what a night, one and a half bottles of wine and three slices of dominos hot and spicey pizza and two slices of glaric bread all around midnight:eek:...not good but tasted lovely....;)

Back on track today healthy hang over breakfast:eek: with a nice healthy roast for dinner mmm was lovely:)..not really in the mood for anymore food back on track tomorrow gym first thing ready for another healthy week ahead...:party0019:

hey babe:)
dont worry too much about it,sounds like you're straight back on it today,and you gotta let your hair down once in a while and as long as it's not too often i'm sure it does your metabolism good!
spent all day painting girls room.she loves it,and we all had a really nice time doing it.lost boy halfway through as he was distracted by the lappy,but he did help loads.
has been a really giggly day:)
have eaten healthy,scrambled egg and mushrooms in frylight beans and toast
for lunch,lovely,kids loved it too i'm still feeling really full but have to make dinner as boy is hungry(boys:rolleyes:dont know where he gets it from,ha ha!)
think me and girl are eating light tonight.
have a good evening,and enjoy gym tommorow.
xx

sounds like a lovely day, paintings good fun I bet she loves it... Have a lovely evening.. night to all xxx;)

morning babe:)
just thought i'd pop in and say,have a good day,enjoy the gym,and here's to a good week:D
xx

Ahh thank you, gym was a hard slog today felt really tired but did it and all good,:)

lovely healthy day lots of veggies on the plate and salad of corse,;)
pinapple jelly for desert and a nice cup of herbal tea..lovely

watching the biggest loser and you can really see the weight loss in everyone...

Hope you had a good day, here's to another healthy and positive week keep up your walk to the high street bus stop if and when you can...xx;)

Have a lovely day tomorrow...:)

Hay hay another healthy day but a few chocolate biscuits at work needed the energy felt so drained today not a problem only about 3

Feeling so bloated today aswell:sigh2:, but not going to let it get me down. had nice healthy fuller for longer M&S salad for lunch and a lovely ww meal with salad and veggies for dinner:)

going to make up my cals with an alpen bar and a packet of bakes with a lovely herbal tea and feet up in front of the t.v....;)

here's to another day tomorrow:party0038:

sounds a lush evening:)
i've been keeping good too,but the scales dont seem to be moving this week,not in the right direction anyway!
i feel bloated too,was very windy yesterday,ha ha!
have another good day lovely.
xx

:mad:Arr not a good day today kinda felt it coming anyway, had a bad day at work one of the staff got attact by a client so work was full of police and it was such a mad strange day:sigh:...couldn't get it out of my head so had a wine before dinner during and after really needed to unwind ....:(

Treated myself to a packet of wine gums small so not so bad thinking back... lost count of calories today, but back on track tomorrow..I feel a zig zag coming on....!!!

tomorrows another day;)

I hope you are all ok now at work! I hate it when people kick off, violence makes me feel ill! Give each other a bit of TLC and extra cups of tea until the stress dies down... cup of tea makes everything better!!!

sounds like a rough day at work!
dont blame you for treating yourself to a few wines.
i feel a bit stressed this morning,having no end of complications trying to sort out getting digi signal upstairs some how without having to pay someone to do it from the main aerial outside.god it's a nightmare...bloody digi switchover,just another way to get more money out of us if you ask me!
no time to tidy up properly,i'm so busy every day at the moment,and knackered all the time too.
and the scales still haven't budged even though i really haven't messed up once.i know this shizz happens,but boy am i feeling peaved this morning!!
grrr.....got to shift this feeling before i end up bringing on a really bad day!!
sorry for the rant:rolleyes:
here's to a good day today:)
xx

thank you for that you girls...
You rant away all you like, I know about that tired feeling sometimes it feels like theres not enought time in the day....

I know it does cost a lot of money to get the aerial sorted so hopefully you'll find a solution...dont worrie about the scales at least ther not going up, by next week it will proberly show up, things are just slowing down a bit it sounds like...:confused:

I dont hold out much hope in the morning for the weigh in 2 bad days, I didn't even look at the scales this week I only moved them today to hoover under them...:whistle:

good luck for tomorrow..xx:cross: :hug99:

ohh what a weekend, far to many cals to mention:eek: mostly alchohol :party0016:

back on track today, gym tomorrow and hopefully time for a healthy shop in asda aswell...

onward and upward.....:party0019: to another week, gonna make this one count...;)

Last edited:
Well so much for making this week count. decided to have a week off so many issues have come up in a personal way I've decided to stop counting for the week but still going gym classes( well the stress has to come out somewhere...!!);)

funny enough since a decided to have a free week, the hunger and craving have gone away, still had a healthy ffl M&s salad for lunch and thats it not felt hungrey because i'm not thinking about food at all,, couldn't finish my dinner to either and just had a white wine spritzer so working it out i've eaton less then I normally would... :eek:

we'll see what tomorrow brings, less stress i hope...:rolleyes:

sorry to hear you are having stress:(
but sounds like giving yourself some slack with the diet is actually doing you good,so dont worry.we all need to give ourselves a break sometimes.
gym will keep you healthy so go girl for sticking to that!
hope today is better for you stress wise.
has been an ok start to the week food wise for me,thankfully.
sunday did leave me feeling a bit raw,but think i'm almost over the old emotions now,and getting my head back to normal.
i know it sounds a bit bad,but think i really wont mind if he doesn't make it down again for a good long while!!
he was well behaved and everything,but i did get a bit of an ache when he had gone(which was riddiculously quickly!)was here for just over an hour packing stuff,and that was it.so much for coming to see the kids!!
ah well,things usually turn out the way they are meant to,and for the best as we both know.
lets make sure we make this a very happy year for ourselves,and s*d anything that causes us too much stress or heartache(except for the kids of course,and they sure know how to heap it on sometimes!)
take care my babe.
catch you later.xx

yer just a couple of thing came up again and just thought sod this, wont be able to concentrate on cc so just having the rest of the week to sort my head out then not going to dwel on things for longer then the ene of the week...:cool:

Just as well its was my mates last day at work today so he bought in a lovely big cake and gave me a nice big slice no questions asked..mmm:whistle:

dont worrie about you know who its his loss, it always have been and always will be, and old emotions will always present themselves when we least expect it ( trust me I know)...you done well girl..:happy096:

Not going to go that mad this week but not going to give it to much energy either, just back on track by the weekend...;)

well done you for not letting anything side track you off all your hard work... good luck for the rest of the week..:)

cheers babe.
hope your day has been ok?
mines been a good one,and i've gone mad and ordered an excersize bike!so should be sweating away to my soaps very soon:D
am feeling determined to sort this weight out this year!
thinking about how much better i'll feel in the summer if i've actually made some inroads.
hope you and yours are well:)
xx

Back