Jellyz cc diary to keep me on the right track (hopefully)

hey girl,how you doing?hope all is going ok:)
i was very rubbish this weekend and had a major binge:eek:dont know what came over me:confused:
drawing a line under it and moving on.
here's to a good week for all of us.

Its allowed its the weekend I'm fine thank you, I drank my calories this weekend and ended up with one of those hangovers were food is the last think you can think of:eek:..(but worth it)....

So far so good this week, gym was cancelled today i wasn't to fussed felt a bit drained totm comming my way this week, came home and got lots done form filling and lots of cleaning....

Hope your well, as I always say dont worrie about the weekend look how far you've come;),back on track for another week good luck...xx:party0019:

cheers babe
well i had quite an active day yesterday and ate well and have manged to get rid of some of the squatters thank god.
your weekend sounds a heavy one,hope you really enjoyed yourself:)
dont like the sound of your hangover though;)
hope you have a good week girl.x

Squatters ?? yes it was a good weekend back to reallity though...!!! had a good day eating wise, its my Mums Birthday so def a night off gonna be a full house in terms of food and people lol;). totm aswell and a busy day at work tomorrow aswell...

you have a lovely week aswell... Keep up the good work..xx:D

enjoy yourself:)and a big hapy birthday to your mum.hope she has a good night.
oh and by 'squatters',i meant the extra pounds i put on from the weekend:rolleyes:

have a good day tommorow,and you keep up the good work too.x

Thats a good one squatters, well i guess it means there not here to stay:)....Yes we had a lovely evening, lots of food and wine followed by a big chocolate cake, wich i passed up only because i was already full....;)

Gym tomorrow looking forward to that believe it or not, How's the bike..??

WI tomorrow good luck ...:cross:

big hugs honey :hug99:

so glad you guys had a nice evening:)
my mums birthday tommorow,supposed to be going to a nice little pub for lunch,so will have to watch myself with the pub food!;)
managed to evict all the squatters from last week,and lose a pound on top,so really happy about that.also i have a new pair of stretch bootcut jeans,size 20,and they fit!!yay:Dwell,they're a bit on the tight side roung the waist,but hey,they go on,do up and everything.my bums looking sexier every day!;)
a couple more pounds and they'll be right comfy!
hope you have a lovely day girl.catch you soonx

Ahh say a big happy Birthday to your mum for tomorrow have a lovely time, I had a good day got lots done and next week is just count down to hen night, wich is next friday and coming together smothly for now,:D

Take care have a lovely eve, well done on you 1lb off same for me this week and well done on your jeans I bit your looking well sexy...;)

go jellyzz with your pound off:)
mum's not feeling well enough to go out after all,so i will be going over and doing a nice dinner for her today instead.
glad all is going smoothly for the hen night.cant believe it's nearly here already!

have a great weekend,and a lovely mothers day.xx

Hay wedding and hen night over, thought I was going to have the easter to pig out but after one day, i really dont feel like it dont want to undo all the hardwork so not going to and dont want to..!!

The summer is proberly one of the first summers i can remember, i'm not botherd about getting my safety net they call a coat or cardie off, yer i've got big arms and year my belly wobbles a bit when i walk but hay i'm only human. I'm happy with the way i toned up at the gym this year and feeling good even bought a dress from asda yesterday yeeer...!! and it's bright and i like it....

Anyway here's to keeping up all the good work and staying strong ladies...!!:party0019: :greenapple::talk017:

Whoop whoop, you go Jelly!!!!! x

hey girl:)
glad all your wedding bits went well.
you're doing great,and your belly doesn't wobble when you walk,ya' nutter!!ha ha.
xx

Hay hay another week, had a good day did a 30min walk to work today not going to be able to gaet to they gym for a while as I go Mondays and fridays and with all the bank hols got another week or so.

morrison started doing quite large size tubs of fruit, already cut and ready to serve in reselable tub, ideal for me and my kids and it tell you exactly how many cals are in it. brought home the chopped up mellon dew and they were gone by the evening kids loved them, better then chocolate desserts will be picking up more of them on the way home tomorrow, ;) :D

Good luck ladies for another week...:party0019:

sounds like you're doing really well,and finding some nice healthy treats too!

dieting away here,and a bit of sweating thrown in for good measure,and the scales have still gone up a pound for some reason known only unto themselves:rolleyes:
hope they budge a bit by friday.

have a good week love.x

ooh jellyzz.
just did the warm up and the buff arms.
was really good,i enjoyed it,and even more that i could actually do it!!
had a really good sweat!
think i needed it after the couple of days we just had,5 squatters!:eek:
blooming cheese and pickle rolls,ha ha.
i'll get rid of them asap though,especially now i have davina,thanks babe:D
hope you're having a good one.
xx
p.s girl is so so happy about finally getting over the 'quiet hump' she was telling me all about their chat last night,and just smiled the whole way through.
she says they were both feeling a bit worried about the holiday cos they'd forgotten how to talk,but now they are both really excited and think it's gonna be a great time!
so well done to them,and well done to us for our perseverance!:)x

Ahh i'm glad you like davina,that has made me smile. I got home and girls said they really want me in the swimming pool when we go on holiday so that was a good push to get me motivated for the next 10 wks,

30 min walk today it was a bit of a struggle tbh but did it, and spent the day very tired as a result.....

Glad the girl's are happy and back on track mine are so looking forward to the holiday, thank you so much once again...

1200 cals today and sticking to it been good at work walked away from temptaion but skittles have got me after the weekend but its going to have to be worked into my daily cals,

going to start my diary again and gym on monday with a little help from davina in-between.
here's to another week got to get into that costume so feeling motivated good luck ohh by the way 2lb on this week so your not the only one....;) not stressing at all get rid of them no prob...:party0019:

you sound really positive and happy.so pleased to hear it:)
i've been in a great mood the last little while,feeling really good about life:D
ooh,and me and girl walked 4 miles yesterday,good eh?
have got rid of a few of the squatters already,hopefully get em all gone by wi.

2lbs is not bad at all!as you say you'll have them gone in no time:)

take care babe.enjoy your week.x

yes i am had a couple of hours on the phone with ju this eve she is truely heart broken at the moment in her words..

I think that is a wake up call we have a lot to be happy about so just going to keep on smiling... love to you all enjoy the week...:hug99:

Another day, doing good so far, Little short of 1200 cals due to a very busy day but making up for it now with some snack a jacks and a weight watches rice pudding...mmmm

tomorrow's another day..;)

Back