Jellyz cc diary to keep me on the right track (hopefully)

Thank you ladies rash has carmed down now not gone but no more has come so I think thats a goos sign..:eek:

Hi Emmaline nice hear from you, I know my trackers needs updating its just computer politics it doesn't seem to update on my laptop so it means logging into my other pc and finding my password etc, I will when i get a spare minute wich is rare for me. I hope your well and good luck getting through the sts stage...:);)

On another note i've had 3 people tell me this week i look skinny, well i've been discribed as a lot of things but never skinny and this has totally thrown me it must be toning..;).

Good luck ladies for another week want to shift that sts thats my mission of the week...:party0019:

Hay another very busy day, just sat down doing well food wise, done a half an hour to work on both days this week, and also a lot of running around so worn out and making up my cals with a large voddiieee......;)

Got no washing machine at the mo its broken down so 2 loads down to my mums tomorrow and dont think i'm going to be able to fit in gym this week, never mind.

Tomorrows another day...:(:)

ooh,no washing machine,the thought of that sends shivers down my spine!:)

hope it's fixed soon.

my internet was down yesterday but luckily bt have already been in this morning and fixed it,so back on now:)

having a busy couple of days,but all going well.been eating well,and have got rid of the squatters from the weekend,dont think i'll be seeing a loss tommorow,but glad i wont have a gain(unless something goes horribly wrong today;),ha ha)

girl has had her hair done and it looks lovely.she's very happy with it.
will put some pics on fb soon so you can see soon.

hope you have a good day today,and hope the skin is still on the mend.
good luck for wi tommorow.
take care babe.
xx

Well washing machine man is here at the mo not looking like much joy with fixing it,( but he's not bad looking at all):flirt2: anyway they are prepared to buy a new one that was the plan anyway but the landlord know i've got the kids so I think she thought it might be quicker just to try and fix it...:confused:

Another sts today cant believe it not even a point of a differance and i cut out my red wine this week, well you know it was back on my shopping list this morning...I just dont know what i'm doing wrong def eaton less this week???? Never mind half term next week so maybe a change of rutine will help...:rolleyes:

Have a lovely weekend catch up soon..:);)

hey babe,i've had a weird couple of days to say the least.not the best.
some weirdo annoyed me at class thurs,scales went up 2lb overnight then the lappy crashed,then the kids were in a bad mood with me.well,diet went out of the window and i ended up pissed and full of cheese and mars bar!!
not holding out much hope this week either,as it's kids off school,two birthdays,night out and friend visiting,ah well you got to go easy on yourself sometimes right?:rolleyes:

hope your machine gets sorted soon.
and you have a good day.
xx

Hay hay, back on track this week after giving myself a week off and what a lovely weeks its been. Didn't even think about my food in-take eaton out catched up with friends and over done it twix's big time kids just finished the last of them, and the best thing about it had a STS:D, but I have been doing my Divina workout most mornings to kick start the day...

Well tomorrows another day and week and want to get back to normal I have had a belly ache everyday this week,:sigh: think my body's not used to that kind of food anymore and I am nursing a bit of a hangover today aswell:cool:

Asda tomorrow for a big healthy shop and a brisk half an hour walk to work should do it to kick start me off on Tuesday...

Good luck ladies to another week..:grouphugg:

Week off sounds lovely, well done for coming back to us, it can be so easy to extend breaks, lol!!! xxx

Thank you, well i'm away with the kids at the end of July so want to shed a few pounds before I go. I think it helps to have something to aim for good luck for another week...:)

Ooh, where you off to? x

Hi its been a while a very busy week in the end, diet ok not to brilliant i have to admit feeling a bit under the weather got a really sore throat and a headace if its a cold coming on i wish it would just come so it would just go... Cornetto seem to soothe the pain but not a good remedy calorie wise 140 mmm:confused:

lindseydodd were off to whales for a week thanks to a treat from a very close friend kids are very excited because we never get away that much and swimming is on the agenda:eek:

Hope your doing well will try to pop back tomorrow and its weigh in :rolleyes:

How lovely!!! Enjoy you def deserve it!!! Good luck with weigh in x

hey girl,hows it going?
hope all is well.

i have had a bit of a cr*p couple of weeks with being poorly,and a few other stresses,but feeling much better and have just about got back on track with this diet.
haven't done too much damage but have a few pounds to go to get myself out of squattrersville:rolleyes:

got some great pics yesterday from years ago,suprised they came out so well as they were years past their expiry date.
aww,the kids were such cuties!
and i looked so slim!:rolleyes:

catch you soon babe.take care.
xx

Back