Jemmas weight loss diary

I'm 7 weeks on Sat soo excited!! Where u off to? I'm going to menorca got a villa there's a few of us going x

Ita actually 7 weeks yesterday ha I thought it was Monday. I'm going to Barcelona with my boyfriend :) can't wait. Was away for a week there in June and I miss the sun and heat so much!!

Villa sounds fab, will be a laugh with a group of yous going! Gives us some motivation for our holidays :) something to aim for! Xx

I no I like having something to look forward to...il prob put all the weight back on while I'm there lol. Ooh Barcelona that'll b lovely!! X

Good luck for WI x

Never realy set myself a target was too scared to lol do have a few stone to loose I wanted to loose a stone n a half before me holiday which is 7 weeks away so 15 pound down 6 to go lol x

Thats really good :) where r u going on holiday ?? I wanna get down to my goal for sept and nov

Breakfast
Porridge with skimmed milk 4pp

Lunch
Soup 1pp
Bagel 4pp
Ham 2pp
Salad 2pm
Muller light 2pp

Dinner
WW chicken hot pot 6pp
Peas 2pp
Grapes 0pp
Oatcakes 2pp
Philadelphia light with chives 1pp

Well i lost a stone from jan to end of april but then i went off track and put on 5lbs so ive got about 1 stone to loose still but depends wt i look like when i get to that weight if im still not happy ill keep goin coz im quite short anyway so healthy weight for my height the lightest is 8 stone x

Yeah I'm the same pretty shirt so do t want to set an exact weight want to see how I feel n see what weight I'm comfortable at xx

Haha i knew what you meant , i cant really remember when i was happy with my weight because it was a while ago and didnt even relise i had pt the weight on till last sept when i looked at holiday pics :(!

That's usually how it works it just creeps up on u!! My OH is a chef so I blame hi
For feeding me up lol xx

I blame my oh mum lol whenever id go round she would cook me the same meals as him like big massive plates of junk food lol in his jobs he wlks all day for 8 hrs he cn eat wt he wnts n he dnt pt on weight cz of that where as i work at a desk lol bt she has started buying me weight watchers thing so all gd atm :)

Back