Jacket potato 8pp
Cottage cheese 4pp
Sweetcorn 1pp
Salad 0pp

Snacks
Melba toast 2pp
Olives 1pp
Philadelphia light 2pp

Sounds like a good day :) what's the belvita biscuits like? Iv never tried them can imagine they would be good to grab on the go! X

There real nice actually quite small tho I have them if am in a rush n do t have time to have porridge or bran flakes xx

Do you eat all your dailies hon? You still have a couple left today lol! ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hey! I usually try n save a few coz my OH doesn't get home from wrk till 10 most nights so wen I'm making something for him I usually have a but of a pick lol I was soo tired last night tho I fell asleep on the couch about 9 I clock lol xx

all lokkin good Jemma x

Breakfast
Porridge with skimmed milk 4pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Warbys thin 3pp
Ham 2pp
Salad 0pp
Mustard 0pp
Soup 2pp

Dinner
Weight watchers chicken dinner 6pp
Peas 2pp
Carrots 0pp
Sugar free jelly 0pp
WW cream 2pp

Snacks
Strawberries 0pp
Oatcakes 3pp
Philadelphia light 3pp
Olives 1pp

I love the belvita! So excited - I have honey n but with choc chips to try next week! I find they keep me full till lunch :) x

CarlyLanky140 said:
I love the belvita! So excited - I have honey n but with choc chips to try next week! I find they keep me full till lunch :) x

I think they are soo yummy but when I open the packet I can't just eat 2 lol :)

I always have 4 lol :) they are my Brekkie! Usually eaten in car on 50 min drive to work! X

I get through loads of those, my son who eats for England normally isn't great at breakfast in the week I think I try and get it down him too early so I give him them and he actually eats them but won't share with his sister so I have to give her some too, that's why I only have 1 or 2 at a time coz otherwise I'd spend a fortune on them. I cruise the supermarket looking for them on special offers.
Wow I'm really waffling aren't I? Have you tried the yogurt ones yet?

xxx

Yea I didn't like them! Really expensive and yogurt was sour/tart! Need to find two for £3 deals ;) x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Yea I didn't like them! Really expensive and yogurt was sour/tart! Need to find two for £3 deals ;) x

Yeah definitely, I saw yogurt ones in sainsburys but I didn't think they looked very nice.

xxx

Was really disappointed! X

Ooh never tried the chic chip ones il have to look out for them!! I like he milk and cereal ones yummy!! X

Jemmalb said:
Ooh never tried the chic chip ones il have to look out for them!! I like he milk and cereal ones yummy!! X

I'm the same... Milk and cereal are YUM! haven't tried any others yet. I'm not a nut fan so left those, never seen the yogurt ones yet? (ireland is way behind the times in terms if belvita I guess :p) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

The milk n cereal remind me of malted milk biscuits!! Just seen the yogurt ones in asda don't think I fancy em tho xx

I like the yoghurt ones although I won't be buying them too often ...too dear I'll wait till they go on offer x

Back