Jen and Rach's Birthday Weekend - Now with photos!

on the friday? i won't be in until later.. sorry! :( though i'm sure everyone will catch up with you before then.. and then you'll probably all be in costa! :D

Ive booked a room at the Premier Inn in the city centre, I can taxi anywhere else so yaay!! Im coming!! :D

Rachel - Aberdeen - Yay you 'n me! What meeting you weighing in at?

The Premier Inn just off George Square is great. I stayed there last July....... though it was a blurr! I'm a bit jealous - hope you all have a great time. I'll be down in June for Take That though.

You've changed to Travel Lodge. My bad!

The Quay?? I've been to Glasgow loads of times but it's always been city centre or Hampden Park. Oh wait, is it beside the SECC where Frankie & Bennys is? We stayed at the Hotel next to the SECC a few years back when we went to see Anastasia. We went for a walk along the Clyde - am I talking about the right area?

xx

Last edited:
yeah you are Sherry, i was just winding Rach up! its about 10 minutes walk (unless you are Jax and I and completely lost, so it took us around 30 haha :D)

do you not fancy joining us for the weekend?? x

Rachel - Aberdeen - Yay you 'n me! What meeting you weighing in at?

Yay, another Aberdeen person!! I weigh in on Tuesdays at Queens Cross Church on Queens St, weigh and run is at 5.30 til 6.30 and meeting proper is from 7-8pm. How about you? :D

yeah you are Sherry, i was just winding Rach up! its about 10 minutes walk (unless you are Jax and I and completely lost, so it took us around 30 haha :D)

do you not fancy joining us for the weekend?? x

Aw bless your heart. Maybe the next time. We're off to Tenerife at Easter for a week with the kids so every penny (unless it's for chocolate) is a prisoner. Normally I'd so be up for it but know the way the Euro is (shocking!) I'm gonna need to save like mad or it'll be cheese toasties (num nums) for me, him 'n the kids for a week!!

Rachel, I weigh in at Summerhill Lodge on a Wednesday 7 to 8pm. You can leave after you've been weighed or you can stay for the meeting.

Awful day in Aberdeen eh? Hate it! Fell in a puddle while out walkin me pooch this morning......... yeah I hear ya, stiflin a giggle! ;) And yeah, I was wearing a WHITE ski jacket! :8855:

Rachel, I weigh in at Summerhill Lodge on a Wednesday 7 to 8pm. You can leave after you've been weighed or you can stay for the meeting.
I only get weighed at Queens Cross cos its on my bus route home, I live in Mastrick but I dont know the area well which is another reason for choosing QC!

Awful day in Aberdeen eh? Hate it! Fell in a puddle while out walkin me pooch this morning......... yeah I hear ya, stiflin a giggle! ;) And yeah, I was wearing a WHITE ski jacket! :8855:
What r u like?!! Never wear white when its wet!! Haha!! It is just peeing down and has done all day, I was going to go out for a walk down to Hazelhead Park today but Im not that keen to go in the rain!! What a chicken, I know!!:D

I only get weighed at Queens Cross cos its on my bus route home, I live in Mastrick but I dont know the area well which is another reason for choosing QC!

What r u like?!! Never wear white when its wet!! Haha!! It is just peeing down and has done all day, I was going to go out for a walk down to Hazelhead Park today but Im not that keen to go in the rain!! What a chicken, I know!!:D

Tell my you're fibbin? I'm in Mastrick! Why don't you know the area? Are you not from Aberdeen or is it just that you don't know that part of Aberdeen well? Mastrick is a hop-skip 'n jump away from the Summerhill Lodge. Where in Mastrick are you....... or tell me where you are beside? How spooky if we're a couple of streets away from each other........ you'll know me....... I'm the chunky bird with blonde hair and the huuuuuuuugggeeee bum! :0)

Well I bought the Ski Jacket new a couple of weeks ago cuz my old one from Next was nearing the end. I'd had it 7 years and the pockets had holes in so I treated myself to a spankin new Trespass one (off Ebay) in White with Lilac bits - just for walkin Smudge. Really warm. Infact too warm cuz I'm sweating within minutes of wearing it. Anyhoo, it's well and truly christened now. Washed it twice and there's still a dubs stain on the sleeve. HAPPY DAYS! ;)

Tell my you're fibbin? I'm in Mastrick! Why don't you know the area? Are you not from Aberdeen or is it just that you don't know that part of Aberdeen well? Mastrick is a hop-skip 'n jump away from the Summerhill Lodge. Where in Mastrick are you....... or tell me where you are beside? How spooky if we're a couple of streets away from each other........ you'll know me....... I'm the chunky bird with blonde hair and the huuuuuuuugggeeee bum! :0)
How bloody bizarre!! Im in Hallfield Road,near Lidls, we moved here in May and although Ive been in Aberdeen 10yrs I so am rubbish with places and directions etc.
Haha, Im the huge stressed bird who goes out and comes back in the dark!! :D

How bloody bizarre!! Im in Hallfield Road,near Lidls, we moved here in May and although Ive been in Aberdeen 10yrs I so am rubbish with places and directions etc.
Haha, Im the huge stressed bird who goes out and comes back in the dark!! :D

Hahahaha. You really don't know your way around do ya? Near Lidl's.. carry on from Lidl's to the next set of traffic lights and the Summerhill Lodge is that big building on the corner...... beside Farmfoods. Can't miss it.

I'm not far from Mastrick shops where Woolies used to be! :(

Are you in the flats?

xx

Hahahaha. You really don't know your way around do ya? Near Lidl's.. carry on from Lidl's to the next set of traffic lights and the Summerhill Lodge is that big building on the corner...... beside Farmfoods. Can't miss it.

I'm not far from Mastrick shops where Woolies used to be! :(

Are you in the flats?

xx
I told you, Im useless at it!! I didnt even know there was a farmfoods nearby til last week and Ive forgotten where it is already!!
I do however know where Mastrick shops are cos I catch my bus there everyday, No.3 to Cove!! And yep, we are in the flats x

I told you, Im useless at it!! I didnt even know there was a farmfoods nearby til last week and Ive forgotten where it is already!!
I do however know where Mastrick shops are cos I catch my bus there everyday, No.3 to Cove!! And yep, we are in the flats x

No. 3 passes my door practically! The stop after you get on, you can see my front door! I rarely catch the bus but there is a stop just on the corner from my house.

Anyhoo, this is a thread for a birthday bash and I think we're taking up most of it comparing notes on geography, pants weather and falling in puddles! :eek:

:)

No. 3 passes my door practically! The stop after you get on, you can see my front door! I rarely catch the bus but there is a stop just on the corner from my house.

Anyhoo, this is a thread for a birthday bash and I think we're taking up most of it comparing notes on geography, pants weather and falling in puddles! :eek:

:)
I was thinking the same!! You'll have
to move to my thread or me to yours!! We'll have to meet up for coffee or something (entirely healthy and non-fattening) soon.:D

RachelA, you will be getting there well before me but I'll pm you the booking details for the Travelodge and also my mobile number, then you can get yourself settled in and just let me know what room it is or where you are once I arrive :)

LOL! :D

Back