Jeni's diary - here i go!!

hi im on day 5 of lipotrim and stuggling a bit i ate a hanfull of prawns before couldnt help myself and i feel so guilty now.its great hearing other peoples experiances ive just made a tea with a spoon of vanilla shake mix gonn try my coffee with it tomorrow x

Let me know what thats like. I need to get a Vanilla one to mess with :D
i LOVE PRAWNS! :eek:

stinkygrace said:
hi im on day 5 of lipotrim and stuggling a bit i ate a hanfull of prawns before couldnt help myself and i feel so guilty now.its great hearing other peoples experiances ive just made a tea with a spoon of vanilla shake mix gonn try my coffee with it tomorrow x

Hi Grace, I had a blimp but just forget it and it's onward to the future don't dwell x
Keep up the good work x

Day 12 - still going! Amazed!! Had a good day yesterday (hunger and diet wise) but had an event to go to.. 300 people in a small hall.. Needed water and a pee the minute I walked in! Very nearly ran out! Not good! Also super paranoid about breath.. But seems better today.. On that note I'm really hoping a breath spray I used yesterday hasn't knocked me out of ketosis because my god I'm hungry today and really missing food! :( but I'll be alright I've come this far!! I'll finish the work day then have a bath and early night tonight... Tomorrows another day.. :) looking forward to weigh in Friday! Although a bit nervous as week 2 renound to be rubbish and haven't felt it falling off me so much this week but we'll see! :)

week 1 -10lbs

jeni3075 said:
Day 12 - still going! Amazed!! Had a good day yesterday (hunger and diet wise) but had an event to go to.. 300 people in a small hall.. Needed water and a pee the minute I walked in! Very nearly ran out! Not good! Also super paranoid about breath.. But seems better today.. On that note I'm really hoping a breath spray I used yesterday hasn't knocked me out of ketosis because my god I'm hungry today and really missing food! :( but I'll be alright I've come this far!! I'll finish the work day then have a bath and early night tonight... Tomorrows another day.. :) looking forward to weigh in Friday! Although a bit nervous as week 2 renound to be rubbish and haven't felt it falling off me so much this week but we'll see! :)

week 1 -10lbs

Awe keep strong Hun you are doing fantastic, I think you get hunger some days depending on how the body is I.e TOTM
Keep up the good work x

Thanks bell... Yeh I think ketosis or no ketosis there's gonna be good days n bad... Hows u hun? X

week 1 -10lbs

jeni3075 said:
Thanks bell... Yeh I think ketosis or no ketosis there's gonna be good days n bad... Hows u hun? X

week 1 -10lbs

Yeah my friend at work did 5 weeks and she said really hunger always comes and goes you just have to power over it so I guess it's all part and parcel x

Day 14 - weigh day! 7lbs off!! I did get it right the 1st time last week it was 8lbs! The kgs put me right off!! Anyway it's a stone and 1lb in 2 weeks I'm certainly very happy with that!!!
Not to bad of a day.. Everyone on donuts at work.. Didn't really bother me! Feeling better than last Friday that's for sure! Heres hoping the rest of the weekend will be good...
Thinking of going swimming tonight.. Deffinately want to start some exercise.. Light and gentle at 1st! Will see how I feel as I do start to flag in the evenings!

week 1 - 8lbs * week 2 - 7lbs*

jeni3075 said:
Day 14 - weigh day! 7lbs off!! I did get it right the 1st time last week it was 8lbs! The kgs put me right off!! Anyway it's a stone and 1lb in 2 weeks I'm certainly very happy with that!!!
Not to bad of a day.. Everyone on donuts at work.. Didn't really bother me! Feeling better than last Friday that's for sure! Heres hoping the rest of the weekend will be good...
Thinking of going swimming tonight.. Deffinately want to start some exercise.. Light and gentle at 1st! Will see how I feel as I do start to flag in the evenings!

Whoop whoop well done Jeni that is fantastic you are doing really really good, don't know about you but my clothes are starting to hang off me. I think we do lose inches more than s ales weight xx :)

Thanks bell how u getting on?
Yeh clothes feel so loose!! Today was the last day I wore the only pair of jeans that fit me 2 weeks ago!! They are ridiculous and falling down at work lol so binned they r never to be seen again!!! Ive got about 22 pairs of jeans to get into! But 2 fit already!!! :)

jeni3075 said:
Thanks bell how u getting on?
Yeh clothes feel so loose!! Today was the last day I wore the only pair of jeans that fit me 2 weeks ago!! They are ridiculous and falling down at work lol so binned they r never to be seen again!!! Ive got about 22 pairs of jeans to get into! But 2 fit already!!! :)

Awe Jeni it is a great feeling isn't it, I have so many clothes ppl are even commenting that I am wearing colours other than black ha I think this diet will always be hard but determination and seeing results certainly do make it alot easier to live with, loving your weight loss x

It's deffinately not easy that's for sure! But your right what other diet gives results like this!! Very excited!!

jeni3075 said:
It's deffinately not easy that's for sure! But your right what other diet gives results like this!! Very excited!!

Took me 12 month on slimmers world to shift 2lb what a roller coaster that was 5 off 2 on 1 on 1/2 off 2 on 3 off 4 on ha ha that is how it went on In the end it work out at £220 for the year to shift 2 lb and one hour a week for a year in my life I will never get back ha. Everyone on here prob laughin having prob done the same :) :) x

Yep been there done that bell!! There was to many ways to cheat... And got bored quickly.. No time to do that on this diet!!

jeni3075 said:
Yep been there done that bell!! There was to many ways to cheat... And got bored quickly.. No time to do that on this diet!!

Ha ha and I still drank tbh didnt really have any ristrictions for me, this diet is so much better

Mmmm never been able to give up the wine on any diet!! God I miss it! But getting easier every day huh! X

Lost 15lbs

Day 15 - feeling good today! Woke up ravenous! But soon went after water and my shake... Bought a size 16/18 top today and it's looks good!! Can't believe how much I've changed in 2 weeks! It's just giving more motivation to stick to this! Also realised I can still get my 'fix' each week... Not buying wine or takeaways but a bit of retail therapy in the form of lotions n potions! Can't wait for my soak in the bath tonight :)

Lost 15lbs

Great diary entry Jeni :) we will become shopoholics by end of this & there is nothing wrong with retail therapy, weekly small treats sound good to me x

jeni3075 said:
Day 15 - feeling good today! Woke up ravenous! But soon went after water and my shake... Bought a size 16/18 top today and it's looks good!! Can't believe how much I've changed in 2 weeks! It's just giving more motivation to stick to this! Also realised I can still get my 'fix' each week... Not buying wine or takeaways but a bit of retail therapy in the form of lotions n potions! Can't wait for my soak in the bath tonight :)

Lost 15lbs

Well done Jeni x

Brilliant Jeni :) I've started searching for a nice new perfume to get myself when i reach my second lot of twenty days-Im a fragrance freak!

Back