*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Miss-G said:
I think I wanna try these pain killers ;)
What u up tae the day? xx

Haha... Well I'm no looking efter u - looking after one nutter on them is enough to last me a life time lol

I've done my housework and I've got him in his wheelchair out the front. It's Scotland AND it's sunny! It's time to get my tan on lol.

Whit u uptae? Xx

ladygaga said:
OMG....100 days with nothing past your lips! That is some amazing willpower you have Jen and what a mighty inspiration. Well done missy xx

Oh thank you :D I'm very chuffed with myself :D how are you doing? xx

Newest photo... 92lbs down :D

Attachments

• image-100813489.jpg
    image-100813489.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 58
*jenjen* said:
Newest photo... 92lbs down :D

Wit wooo sexy lady ;)

Your looking fan bloody tastic dawl :) xx

Today is the first day of getting my BMI to 30... Coz my BMI is at 35!!! Yay :D

I start my new job tomorrow too.

I'm spending today organising everything for OH. He needs someone with him when I'm at work, only two days full-time so I've got a someone to look after him. I'm getting used to caring for him.

Excited for tomorrow :D

What an exciting day :)

What's the new job? You probably already told me, memory like a siv lol
How's jamie feeling now? xx

Ken - gid eh! :D lol

Travel agent. Part time, helps look after OH sooo much.

He's got his good moments and bad moments. He's totally fed up. He hates that he has to depend on me so much and that he has lost his independence. He's just taking it a day at a time.

How did your shopping go?x

*jenjen* said:
Ken - gid eh! :D lol

Travel agent. Part time, helps look after OH sooo much.

He's got his good moments and bad moments. He's totally fed up. He hates that he has to depend on me so much and that he has lost his independence. He's just taking it a day at a time.

How did your shopping go?x

Woo hoo does that mean cheaper holidays? :D

Aw bless him, you can understand tho eh hope he's cheared up soon :D xx

Oh aye :D

I totally understand why he feels that way. At least he got to sit out on Friday in the nice weather. Perked him up for a wee bit. No nice weather now tho :( x

My hubby's dad is a stroke victim, paralyzed. He is completely dependent on us, he can be quite cranky too! We also stick him out in the sunshine when the weather is nice. ;)

Congrats on the job!!! :party0011:

Last edited:
I love the sun. It makes me feel great. So I just assume it makes everyone else feel good too lol.

I was so excited last night lol. And I'm up early this morning - scared that I wouldn't hear my alarm - I'm gonna be a tired pup tonight lol.

Hope you have a great first day :D xx

100 days that's fantastic :) and I love the new picture, you're looking amazing.
1st day in your new job, I hope it's all gone well so far, and the start of your journey to bmi 35, you're on a roll.
Sorry things are so tough with OH and the pain atm, I hope things get easier for him soon. You're doing brilliantly :D

Hiya gorgeous girl. How's the new job going? xxx

I love you guys, do you know that? You're all fantabulous! Come on here and I'm showered with compliments and thoughtful messages.

Love my new job, it's going to take ages to learn everything but I will get there. Holidays are my favourite subject :D

Hope you are all grand xxx

Back