*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

It was just the local town's chemist - I presume you can. I've just checked online and you can get it from amazon too.

OMG... Be prepared... I'm going to rant.

I need to get this off my chest. THE SMELL OF FOOD, just right this minute - fish, potato wedges and vinegar (the vinegar smells divine, I don't know why and its not the first time that I've noticed it, it happened during the week too) IS DRIVING ME MAD!!!

My mouth is actually watering and the desire to go and take someones plate off them and eat the contents is so tempting.

I also have this urge to take the plates off them and shove them in the bin.

Either urge isn't very satisfactory lol.

Right I'm going to go take the dogs out so I don't go absolutely crazy.

Rant over. And out.

I'm not hungry, but the smell

Lol

I'm the opposite, the smell of foods making me gag!!!!
I had to make tea for my clients tonight and I was gagging all the way throo! Hope this feeling lasts lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hopefully we'll not be SSing in summer coz the BBQs are soooooooooo.............:eek:

xxx

Oh lordy... that would be tough times... I will be SS in summer *cry*

You know the funny thing is that I really am not hungry - I've had to force down 2 soups today and I've still got a bar left to go - I'm literally having to make myself eat because I'm not hungry coz of ketosis but it was the smell that made me want to eat.

Funnily - I enjoy watching cookery programmes, its like indulging. It doesn't make me hungry though? It all feels a bit weird lol.

You know it's time for AAM week when the smell of catfood makes you drool ;)

xx

I actually laughed out loud at that.

Probably the same applies for dog food so I'm going to watch out for that one... Eurgh. Now I'm making myself feel sick lol

:eek:

xx

I've not updated for a wee while... not even updated my WI on Wednesday which saw a loss of 5lbs :D

I'm not well, I feel sorry for myself. IBS and a cold together - horrible. That and all the other pressures that seem to have come together is making me feel absolutely rubbish. Everything seems to come together at once doesn't it.

I just need to focus on what is the most important thing to fix really. Firstly I just need to get better from this cold. Its my first proper cold in a few years, I've had the sniffles and felt a bit rubbish but not the proper sneezing, chesty cough kinda thing for a while. IBS isn't that unusual and to be honest my stomach is a bit bad from being on holiday anyway - I picked up the dodgy belly that you can get there. So I think its taking a wee while to settle down really.

The main thing is though, usually when I feel poorly I eat to comfort myself and this time I haven't - I've stuck to the plan ridgedly. Well, apart from downing my water intake and increasing my coke zero intake. The main reason that I've done this is because I've felt and continue to feel really dizzy and the juice seems to settle my stomach - weird huh, you would think it would do the opposite.

So once I'm better I then need to try and sort out all my other problems which are running through my head. One thing at a time though eh.

I'm a daily weigher. Its always at the same time - as soon as I get up. I always weigh less or stay the same on this diet, I've never saw an increase on the scales in the morning which I find amazing - I only ever use one WI day though.

19 days on plan and a 20lbs weight loss on Exante...

In total though I've lost 40lbs since the last week in January.

Great losses - well done

Oh and :hug99: hope you feel better soon

xxx

Feeling a bit better. Colds gone, throats feeling better. Went to docs and I've been given a different medication for IBS and my stomach feels better. To be honest and this may sound strange but this has been the best ibs bout I've had, I put that down to the fact that my diet is much better. Question though - why do everyone instantly blame this diet if you are ill? It's really annoying. The presumptions and misconceptions surrounding this diet are really irritating. I'm just going to stop speaking to people about it because regardless of how I try to educate them they don't seem to listen. One friend asked if I was permanently grumpy. Because they feel grumpy when they are hungry. I told them at the start I was a bit but now I'm fine. My answer must have satisfied them coz they asked my OH the exact same question again. Whats that all about? Lol

Oh that turned into a rant lol

Hey You,

Just found this thread hee hee

Seems like your doing great and well done on the 5lb loss whooop

Im doing well too, been ok since the 9th so day 6 or 7 it is now YAY

xxx

Heya you :D aw congrats! I'm glad you are back on the wagon!

Next WI is tomorrow. Always the toughest day coz I feel deprived that iv lost and can't treat myself lol

X

Well WI day and I've lost 5lbs. I went on a healthy eating diet before my holiday and lost 1 stone 4lbs so today Combined with that loss and exante I've lossed 3 stone. I've lost a total of 22lbs in 3 weeks with exante.

Tonight is usually my toughest night of the week. I'm trying to unlearn the habit of congratulating myself with food.

It's a long way off but I'm thinking about when it's time to maintain. I've been looking into a hypnoband - it's just a thought I'm a long way off until I need to seriously consider it.

Wow Well done your doing so great!!

Bring on the losses xxx

I feel quite proud of myself. You might want to make yourself a cup of something, I feel that this might be a bit of a long one!

Well, being plus sized and not feeling beautiful because I'm big, I've always searched high and low and bought many, many clothes to compensate - I make myself look as glamourous as I can to compensate for the fact that I don't feel particularly lovely.

So I've got overflowing drawers, wardrobes - I've even made a cupboard in my room my SATC Carrie style "walk in wardrobe" with a rail FULL of dresses upon dresses. I've got a few suitcases in the attic with holiday clothes and whatever season I've come out of and don't wear all the time. And I always justified it because I'm quite good at getting the clothes that I want for cheaper. But sometimes they are full price lol.

So... With losing weight so quickly so many of my clothes don't fit now. And I decided to put them on ebay - many of them with tags on and many of them only worn once or twice.

I'm so chuffed with myself that I'm selling them - I've lost weight previously and been in the same position of having all these clothes that were too big but I never dreamed of selling them. Probably because I was scared to let them go and scared because I knew that I was more than probably going to fall off the wagon and then what would I wear? I actually had someone tell me to get rid of them and I was actually appalled at the thought.

Well this time I just don't feel that way. I've stayed completely on course - 100% total source for what will be 4 weeks on Wednesday - no "normal" food has passed my lips since 8pm on Tuesday 22 February 2011....

I'm actually a bit horrified about how much clothes I actually own. I have so much more to put on ebay once these auctions end. I've suddenly realised how much effort I've put into making myself feel better - my body image is that poor that I've just kept buying and buying.

I've held onto so many clothes - just incase... When I'm at goal I'm not saying I'm not going to buy clothes, its a passion of mine. But what I'm going to do is have a regular clear out and sell things or take it to the charity shop.

I had a look at clothes which I'm going to be able to fit in soon enough - it was nice, being in a "normal" shop and knowing that soon I will be able to shop there :D

I'm surprised the way that I have taken to this diet. I find it straightforward - not feeling hungry is also a bonus. Basically there is no way that I can binge because having "one" doesn't happen - I have to have 5, 10 or the whole packet. With this diet I find it peaceful, if that makes any sense. I can't eat anything apart from the shakes, bar or soups. Its like I have given up food and it feels refreshing. I know that I will eat eventually but I'm using this time to try and address the issues that I have with food - the emotional eating.

I've also been thinking about how I should eat going forward. I feel that low carb will be the best option for me. I love carbs but they don't particularly love me. Bread and potatoes makes me hiccup and feel bloated. I always feel really hungry after I eat pasta.

So I think low carb is definitely the way to go so I'm sourcing some low carb cook books so that I know how to eat and what to eat when the time comes.

Told you to grab something to drink, didn't I? lol

Back