*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Fantastic post and well done you for getting rid of the clothes that are too big. It's you making a deal with yourself and having the confidence that you are losing the weight for good - it's not coming back

xxx

Thanks Toots :D I feel really good for doing it. And a plus side is that it gives me a little extra money in my pocket too :D

well done on your weight loss so far.

I really need to figure out how to use e bay and get some of my clothes on there too....its a great idea!!

You are doing so well and im sure you will be shopping in the 'normal' shops soon enough...x

Jen thats so great, I wish I had many clothes that I could consider selling, sadly I dont ha ha

Cant beleive its been 4 weeks already! Thats awesome hun, keep going, Im back on day one tomorrow Eeeek...what a total tool I am ha ha!!!

xx

Miss Mac - it's not that hard, it was my first time selling and I've found it good - eBay are great at helping you. If I can do it anyone can :D

Nee:- I know time has flown by! I'm a wee bit embarrassed by how much clothes I have. No one needs that amount of clothes. It's funny what this diet has brought to my attention. I'm saving so much money not eating or buying clothes lol.

Don't be hard on yourself, at least you are getting back on the wagon. :D xx

Hey you,

Hows it going?

xx

Hey Nee - wow, look at your losses, into the 16's - yahoo!

I'm doing not too bad. Was thoroughly unimpressed with my loss last week. I lost 1lbs - I'm sounding ungrateful and childish and that's a pretty accurate assessment lol. I know that my losses this month have been amazing - in total (including the 1lb) I lost 23lbs in the 4 weeks since I started. It just felt like a bit of an anti climax, after being 100% for the four weeks I felt like I deserved, I dunno.. a fan fare playing outside my bathroom as I stood on the scale?lol

I just felt hacked off because 1lbs with no food at all felt like a bit of an injustice. Especially as I am so big.

Anyhoo, I am glad of the 1lb because it brought me into the next weight bracket so that is a bonus. I just felt a bit blah.

But I carried on regardless because I'm in this for the long haul and here I am - on to the end of my 5th week. Tonight is my 5 week anniversary of eating. A ruddy big Kashmiri Chicken Korma with a cheese naan bread. I actually can't believe how quickly I've changed in 5 weeks because I don't think I could eat that big a meal now.

So, tell me - how are you? xx

You're doing really well Jen, 5 weeks ts is a great achievement, and it's a great step that you're selling the bigger clothes. I've been getting rid of my clothes too as I shrink through them, I've found it's brought up a mixture of emotions for me, as I guess I'm getting rid of my security blanket, trying to really get into my head that this is a one way journey! I've also found it quite freeing, releasing myself from all this weight - and the clothes that go with it. Hope you feel good as you start sending off those parcels of clothes... And just think how great you're going to feel when you can start wearing the smaller sizes. Stick with it, and hope you get the loss you want to see this week.

Thanks Rachel! The very last of my clothes (well, I still have a fair old bit, I had a limit of 100 which I reached *oops, far too many dress*) were sent out yesterday. The bulk of them are off - gone. Now I've a teeny tiny drop of clothes left. I kept a top which I was bulging out of at Christmas time to wear on a night out at the weekend. Very pretty, lovely black and pink and floaty. And I saw some pictures of me and I can see that I've shrunk. Which is the first time that I've ever done. I'm hoping I get a fairly good result - I'm quite close to reaching half way on my 1st major goal of getting my BMI to 35. But as long as the scales head downward I just need to be patient.

You aren't doing to badly yourself missus size 12-14 pj's! Congrats xx

Hey hun, good to see you again, I thought you had left me :'(

Im doing ok, messed up at the weekend AGAIN but back on it now but I couldnt afford the bumper pack of exante so bought Avidlite, which tastes quite good but doent fill me at all :( however, Im still fighting on :)

Your doing so great, 5 weeks WHOOOPP

Nope I'm still with you hun. You are doing good though - into the 16s is fab!

Is it the same calories as Exante?

Do you think maybe you could do ws to try and help?

I've bought Pig to Twig book so that I can prepare for add a meal and plan how I'm going to eat when I'm not doing ts. it low carb and a really good read.

Xxx

Nope I'm still with you hun. You are doing good though - into the 16s is fab!

Is it the same calories as Exante?

No a little higher and with milk too :( but it will do till April

xxx

The main thing is that your following something similar so you are in the swing if things.

This morning was WI day. I've lost 6lbs. Today I'm exactly half way through to my 1st big goal. I've lost 49lbs in total since starting to lose weight. And I've lost 2stone 1lbs of that in 5 weeks with Exante.

I'm glad ive had a good week after last :) xxx

The main thing is that your following something similar so you are in the swing if things.

This morning was WI day. I've lost 6lbs. Today I'm exactly half way through to my 1st big goal. I've lost 49lbs in total since starting to lose weight. And I've lost 2stone 1lbs of that in 5 weeks with Exante.

I'm glad ive had a good week after last :) xxx

AwEsOmE :D :D

So pleased for you

xxx

Thank you ladies :D

I'm sitting on the train heading off to my micro dermabrasion appointment that I booked via a Groupon offer to treat myself for doing so well.

I'm soaked because of the rain (and leaky bottle of water in my bag grrrr) but I'm literally so excited, my life feels really different at the moment. I feel full of life and healthy. Things aren't all right in certain areas. I've got some serious issues going on - my OH has been diagnosed with serious conditions that are affecting his mobility. A transport issue which is too costly to fix. And other various things which I'm slowly chipping away at.

I'm just feeling positive. I'm feeling healthy. I'm feeling good and it's such a refreshing change.

Enjoy your day, you certainly do deserve it, sorry to hear about OH, hope its something that can be sorted

xx

Heya Nee! How goes you? How are you doing?

Things aren't really so great with my OH. He had ops 5 years ago to try and fix it buy it's made it worse. But we just have to face it like we face everything else. With a smile and some hope.

The micro dermabrasion was great - I can see a difference already. Xx

Glad your appt went well.

Hope that they find a way to help your hubby but if not, what a fantastic attitude you both have. Being positive WILL make things seem that little bit easier to cope with :hug99:

xx

Oh thanks Toots, that's a really nice thing to say. I just read out what you said to my OH and he said exactly the same thing.

How are you getting on? X

Back