*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Glad I could help. Being positive really does help - my consultant told me that that was the reason I "breezed" thru chemo. The pair of you sound like really positive, upbeat people who, together, can take on anything that life throws at them.

I'm doing good - just sitting here thinking that I really must get in the shower. There's having a lazy day then there's being an out and out slob ;)

xx

There's nothing like an out and out slob day :D

It just goes to show how your state of mind can make a difference. Again thanks for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your experience with chemo, i hope you are in good health now.

Just as you are thinking of getting ready, I've got myself into my trackies and I'm slobbing out in front of the tv lol x

Thanks. 5 years all clear, Hun and seems like it happened to someone else.

I'm all for chilling in front of TV in trackie bottoms - it's the lack of shower that is grossing me out. I have been known to shower and change into fresh PJs before - nothing wrong with that!

Right - must get arse into gear

Catch ya later

xxx

Heya Nee! How goes you? How are you doing?

Things aren't really so great with my OH. He had ops 5 years ago to try and fix it buy it's made it worse. But we just have to face it like we face everything else. With a smile and some hope.

The micro dermabrasion was great - I can see a difference already. Xx

Glad you enjoyed your micro thing, sounds interesting :D a well deserved treat Im sure :)

Im sorry to hear about your OH but like Toots said, you do seem positive over it and the the first part in tackeling any problem, hope it is something that can be dealt with tho xx

Right - must get arse into gear

5 yrs all clear is fab hun, so pleased :D

Did you manage to get your arse in gear? ;)

xx

5 yrs all clear is fab hun, so pleased :D

Did you manage to get your arse in gear? ;)

xx

Thanks, Hun
Yeah - did - eventually :p

xx

Toots said:

That's fantastic toots, I'm sure your positive frame of mind helped you do much xx

Well.. Today I've spent most of it cleaning and I feel no further forward. Place still feels like a shambles. I quite fancy putting everything in the bin. Doing everything for everyone is draining sometimes.

I even made poached egg on toast for the house. I need to go, need to find some polish. For my halo :D

Toots said:

That's fantastic toots, I'm sure your positive frame of mind helped you do much xx

Well.. Today I've spent most of it cleaning and I feel no further forward. Place still feels like a shambles. I quite fancy putting everything in the bin. Doing everything for everyone is draining sometimes.

I even made poached egg on toast for the house. I need to go, need to find some polish. For my halo :D

hehe - my halo tends to strangle me most of the time ;)

xx

I'm craving food. I'm also having a tough day with all the things that's happening. And I think I've had a bit of a personal revelation.

I comfort eat. And I thought I new the reasons why. Well I think I've uncovered a more deep rooted reason which I've never realised before.

I've had to deal with quite horrible things throughout my life and I thought my comfort to these issues was food. And probably to a certain extent it was. A quality that I have is when things are tough I just get on with it. And I think one of the things that help me along with this is food. I keep my mind off whatever is happening by daydreaming about food. I imagine making the food, preparing and cooking it. I then imagine eating it - even the texture and taste in my mouth. I then act out what I'm imagining. Over and over I repeat this regardless of whether I'm hungry. I've never had any feelings of guilt or self loathing by my binges. I just feel disgusted with how I look.

I didn't realise that my thought processes where like this. I just needed to write it down so that I could look over it again to remind myself I did this.

Having such a bad day :(

I'm watching Remember Me to get a fix if Robert Pattinson who I love.

I'm craving food because I feel so emotionally down. I just need to get myself back into my happy place.

Oh no Jen I'm sorry *hugs* xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Chaz. Bed saved me from eating. Spotting emotional eating when doing this diet is easy, I'm never hungry lol. It's just learning to deal with it and deal with why I'm upset is the hard part lol x

Hi Jen:) Hope you have a good day and writing down your thoughts is a good plan. I keep a written diary ( on paper lol...as Im very old!) and it really helps. I read pages over and over when Im having a bad..it helps me. (((hugs))) to you.x

Morning Jen, Sorry to hear your feeling down, emotions can be cruel things at time, but well done for recognising it and not giving in, that makes you very strong

xx

Thanks Scorcha and Nee.

I'm feeling better today. Yesterday was emotional over load with lots of things.

Today I'm just carrying on :D

Xx

Go you, your doing great xx

Sorry you're having an up and down time. Hope tomorrow is good too :D As you say, this diet really makes you spot when it's emotional eating / triggers and I know for me it's forced me to face up to some uncomfortable things. Hope all goes well :)

Cheers nee - how are you doing?

Rachel - I totally, 100% agree with you. I'm glad I'm facing up to my demons. I need to face them, I can't sail through months and months of TS, without facing them. I don't want to have to do this again. I actually recognised simmering resentment towards myself for having got into this position in the first place. I actually thought why can't I just have a normal relationship with food - be able to eat responsibly today.

That was my little realisation for the day. It seems that without constant eating I've got much more spare time on my hands lol.

Good luck working through stuff hun, sounds like you are having quite a journey at the minute. You are doing great though and definitely deserve a pat on the back for that...well done you!!!.xx

Morning, IM doing ok thanks, doing a different MRP at the min from Exante purely for money reasons and it tends to leave me feeling hungry but yesterday wasnt so bad :D

Your still doing so well, so pleased this diet is going well for you

xx

Thanks Miss Mac, I'm feeling better each morning - a sleep does me great things lol. Mind you, I'm dreaming the most random things lol

Back