*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

How's your day going? Hope you get a nice break over the long weekend away from some of those difficult people.

And yes, hopefully the 7 balloon will be here soon; I'd hoped by Easter, but I think it may be next week sometime, I can't wait!

I can't wait to see your new pic with your 7 balloon. I've been trying to think of something similar for myself but I can't yet. Hope you are having a lovely Easter :D x

*jenjen* said:
Hey :D I'm doing grand Clair - how are you getting on?x

I'm getting there :) only 2 pounds till I'm just overweight :) and only 26 pounds to goal :) happy days lol xx

Well, it's lovely having time off to laze about the house. Friday we had another BBQ and I cooked again :D It was a novelty the last time, this time I could have quite easily eaten but I didn't. Yesterday I found difficult too. People eating kebabs and fritters from the chip shop with loads of brown sauce... Oh I nearly broke but I just managed to keep myself on track and no more. Clinging by my finger tips!lol

Well, I have exciting news - I've known about it for a wee bit but I've got an interview. It's for a completely different career - I will be training to start with so will drop massively in income but its only for a few years and then I will be trained up in something that I've always wanted to do and with a qualification too. I got the news at the same time as my OH was told that he would need to go in for another review with surgeons... it was all a bit bittersweet really because we both realised that he will probably require further surgery and that's more time off work - quite extensive time off, down to statutory sick pay and a giant drop in wages if I get this job... It made for a difficult few days really.

Everything all seems to happen all at once doesn't it? I must sound like a walking drama... and I think that that is a bit accurate when it comes to whats happening just now :( Ah well!

So I was in two minds as to whether I should go for the job interview. But I've decided to go for it.

The reason that I've never went for that type of role is because of my weight. I need to project the right image in this industry and the long term aim of it is to be able to branch out into other sectors which require me to be at a healthy weight level. So I've never been able to do this at my size however its always been a wish and now that I've lost weight and am continuing to loose so much weight, well, the sky is the limit really. I need to start doing things for me and this would be something most definitely for me. I don't want to sound all, woe is me, and everything I've done has been my own choice but I've spent most of my life caring for people - I don't regret it but I want to start living my life in the way that I want, with my aspirations.

Who knows whether or not I get it. But time will tell. And I'm going to focus on the interview.

Which is where I have found another issue lol. Interview clothes. Ah, its quite tricky! I went to a few shops on Saturday and I tried some clothes on - smaller sizes YAY, but they didn't look right. So I have been searching the internet looking for ideas and I can't seem to see any. I think I will need to go shopping tomorrow. I literally have so little clothes now that actually fit - its very weird lol.

Happy Easter to you all xxxxx

I'm getting there :) only 2 pounds till I'm just overweight :) and only 26 pounds to goal :) happy days lol xx

WOW! That is absolutely FAB news! :bestwishes::winner::thankyouthankyou::0clapper:

You must be so chuffed with yourself. It's not going to be long at all until your there Clair - well done xxx

I just made chocolate cupcakes with my niece... *superwoman* lol

Testing my resolve on a difficult day, what am I trying to do, push myself over the edge lol. What am I like lol.

Ive had a good day today, I've given the dog an overdue haircut, caught up on ER (oh the hardship!) and made cupcakes with the niece and we are going to have a DVD night - 27 Dresses, Twilight Eclipse, Grease and My Sisters Keeper... All her choice :D

Hey you, Sounds like you have had a nice weekend?

Back to work today Booo but only 3 days then off for 4 YAY

xx

Jen, what an amazing weekend. You've done really well to stay strong, and congralations on the interview. It's exciting to hear that you've now got the confidence to follow your heart and do what you really want to do - don't let anyone rain on your parade, you're doing brilliantly. As you say, it might mean a tight couple of years, but it will so be worth it to be doing what's right for you. Are we allowed to ask what the interview's for and when it is.
And good luck with the shopping, how exciting! I don't know about you, but I'm finding I can wear some different styles of clothes now that I never really dared wear before!

The other thing I'd recommend, if you fancy treating yourself for your amazing work so far is House of Colour, Image Consultant and Personal Stylists I did this a few years ago, and found which colours and styles work for me, and it has given me so much confidence to wear brighter colours (I used to live in black, dark blue and white! Now people who have met me since think I only have bright pink, red, purple, blue etc in my wardrobe!) They do a great class on styles too, understanding which styles of clothes really suit your body shape and personality - I would highly recommend it! It's a little expensive, but has saved me so much money in clothes, as now I wear all the clothes I buy as I know they actually suit me!

Anyway, good luck with your shopping expedition and preparing for your interview. And hope you have a good day today :)

How's it goin Jen? xxx

Hey all just a quick post. Had a WI and I've lost 5 stone in total now so I'm a stone away from being half way through. So I thought it would be good to post a few before and during photos :D

The first 2 were taken in February, 3rd in July. And the two during were taken today :D

Attachments

• image-2377843470.jpg
    image-2377843470.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 70
  • image-3853359220.jpg
    image-3853359220.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 75
  • image-2704972623.jpg
    image-2704972623.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 72
  • image-3903367790.jpg
    image-3903367790.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 72
  • image-2278079521.jpg
    image-2278079521.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 70
Omg Jen what a bloody difference. You look amazing. Well done chick xx

Ps. your bloody gawjus xx

Brilliant pics hun, you have done amazingly well and your losses have been great. Hope I can do as well as you...xxx

Those pics are great hun, you can definitely see a difference, well done xxx

Wow those pictures are great, you have done brilliantly!! Ditto the other girls... you are gorgeous :cool:

Thank you everyone for your kind words about my pictures :D:D:D

Well, I had a tough few days last week where I wanted to eat and I felt totally miserable. I didn't want to moan on my diary as I felt all I do, sometimes, is moan on this thing and I didn't want to bore you all.

Today is 10 weeks in - WOW, 10 weeks. Sometimes it feels like I started 2 minutes ago, sometimes it feels like I've been doing this for so much longer lol.

And on my 10 week anniversary weigh in day I can officially say... GOODBYE 19s, HELLO 18s!!!

Its feels so good knowing that I am well on my way to my first big target of 17 stone. My BMI is below 40 now and and its slowly eeking its way to the 35s.

Thank you all for all of your support and kind words - you all help me along sooooo much xxx

Jen, what an achievement already! You are doing so well, wish I could say Id been on it for 10 weeks, give me some of your motivation hee hee

ps...I just beat your score on Zuma ;)

Back