*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Morning Jen, hows u?

xxxx

Morning Jen, hows u?

xxxx

Doing grand, doing grand :D How goes you?

I've realised that I'm the lowest weight that I have ever been in near on 9 years so I'm a pretty happy chappy :D

In total I've lost 4 stone 6lbs since February and 3 stone of that is in 7 weeks and 3 days :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:bliss::banana dancer::0icanfly::party0011::woohoo::wee:

How has your day been? xxx

And 56lbs of fat looks like...

Attachments

• 56lbs of fat.jpg
    56lbs of fat.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 41
*jenjen* said:

I've realised that I'm the lowest weight that I have ever been in near on 9 years so I'm a pretty happy chappy :D

In total I've lost 4 stone 6lbs since February and 3 stone of that is in 7 weeks and 3 days :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:bliss::banana dancer::0icanfly::party0011::woohoo::wee:

Hiya Jen

Just caught up on ur diary :) I'm so crap at keeping up to date lol

Sorry to hear about ur friend :(

Bloody Nora!!! What a fantastic amount to lose!!!! Plz plz plz tell me ur secrets lol

Xx

Clair-G said:
Hiya Jen

Just caught up on ur diary :) I'm so crap at keeping up to date lol

Sorry to hear about ur friend :(

Bloody Nora!!! What a fantastic amount to lose!!!! Plz plz plz tell me ur secrets lol

Xx

Thanks Clair.

I'm heavier so I think that's why it's coming off so quicker.

7 weeks ago I set my first major target which was to get my bmi to 35 which would be 17 stone - requiring a loss of 5 stone 8lbs. And now it's down to 2 stone 8lbs. The smaller I get I know it will slow down though but I'm still pretty hefty now.

How's you now that your back at it?

I'm watching a film called Neds - if your missing the Scottish accent, have a wee deek at it, awfy braw xx

WOW Hun thats amazing, WELL DONE :D :D :D :D :D

Morning :D

Did you have a good weekend?

xx

Helloooo :D

Hows u doing hun?

xxx

x Nee x said:
Helloooo :D

Hows u doing hun?

xxx

Heya you. Sorry I've been a bit MIA. I've been in a awful mood for the last few days.

Feel a bit better today however the guy in front of me on the train just kicked my leg so I could be tempted to chuck his coffee over his iPad if he does it one more time :D

How are you? Xx

Heya you. Sorry I've been a bit MIA. I've been in a awful mood for the last few days.

Feel a bit better today however the guy in front of me on the train just kicked my leg so I could be tempted to chuck his coffee over his iPad if he does it one more time :D

How are you? Xx

Sorry to hear your not feeling too great hun, try to stay positive, you have had alot to deal with recently so there is no suprise if you get the odd bad day xxx

Maybe you should have kicked the ipad guy anyway hee hee :D

Im ok hun, hating the scales at the mo with a passion!!!

xxx

Cheers dollie for the understanding, its nice to have that when sometimes you feel that you are surrounded by people that are just nasty. Some of the people that I have to be arround at the moment that I wouldn't choose to but have to are just... hard nosed.

Anyhoo - back to you (I'm a POET!!) are the scales playing with your mind? Still on the hard going, hunger inducing diet?

Keep at it lovely - you can make it to the 15s next month :D xxx

Sorry to hear you're having a rough day.

You might enjoy this fb status I saw earlier... sounds like your ipad guy
This is so sad. Please put this on your status if you know or are related to someone who suffers from stupidity. People need to understand that stupidity is real and should be taken seriously. You could be sitting next to a stupid person right now. There is still no known cure for stupidity and sympathy does not help. 93% won't repost this because they don't know how to! ;)

cybill said:
Sorry to hear you're having a rough day.

You might enjoy this fb status I saw earlier... sounds like your ipad guy
This is so sad. Please put this on your status if you know or are related to someone who suffers from stupidity. People need to understand that stupidity is real and should be taken seriously. You could be sitting next to a stupid person right now. There is still no known cure for stupidity and sympathy does not help. 93% won't repost this because they don't know how to! ;)

Hehehe that's now my facebook status :D thank you! hope you are doing well Rachel - I posted on a thread earlier saying that your number 7 balloon will be heading shortly :D

Very quiet on here Jen, you ok? xxx

How's your day going? Hope you get a nice break over the long weekend away from some of those difficult people.

And yes, hopefully the 7 balloon will be here soon; I'd hoped by Easter, but I think it may be next week sometime, I can't wait!

Back