*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

My bad day continues... I decided to get the earlier train as I was up so early. It was time to renew my weekly pass and the nice train station man got my pass muddled up and gave me the wrong one. The payment came off my card so he refunded it but it doesn't go instantly back on my card and I only had enough on it for my train pass. Arghh. Second time I've thought that today and its only 7am.

Oh dear hun, looks like its gonna be one of those 'Mondays' :) Hope the day improves from now xx

x Nee x said:
Oh dear hun, looks like its gonna be one of those 'Mondays' :) Hope the day improves from now xx

It does eh lol

I'm just going to relax on the train and daydream about a hot exotic location, where I would be now if I won the lotto :D

Xx

It does eh lol

I'm just going to relax on the train and daydream about a hot exotic location, where I would be now if I won the lotto :D

Xx

ha ha sounds a good idea to me hun.

Hope your doing ok sweets xx

not too bad thanks could have been more sensible yesterday but not gonna worry about it :) big hugs to you xx

Well, I'm squashed into a train like a squashed thing so thought it would be a good opportunity to update the old diary.

The day didn't really get any better but vie had worse. Cest la vie and all that :D

3 separate people commented on my weight loss - some going as far to say as I was looking very fab :D

I find it liberating that TS is a very black and white diet - a shake, a soup and a bar a day, 3 litres of water, couple of cans of coke zero and a few peppermint teas. For me there is no ah, one more this that or the next piece of food cant hurt.

My bad days where I'm dealing with my emotions instead of eating can only stand me in good-stead.

It's definitely the best diet I've ever followed. Ha - I will be posting on here at some point hating it and be eating my own words - beats eating my arm lol xxxx

It's great to hear that others are starting to notice and comment, I bet it feels brilliant :)
Glad too that TS is working for you, it's amazing when you take out all those food choices, as you say, liberating.
Hope you have a great day tomorrow.

Morning Hun,

Hope today is positively better than yesterday :D

Thats fab about people noticing and so they should too, you have done great xx

Thank you Rachel - yeah it does feel good, it's quite exciting :D It's good that people can see the hard work paying off. Hope you are doing grand :D x

Morning Nee! How are you doing lovely? Good I hope. It's very cold here this morning but the sun is out which always makes me feel nice :D

I'm feeling all cheery and good this morning - waves and hugs to all :D xx

Im good this morning too, I feel today shall be a good one :D :D

xx

Have a good day:)

I'm on my way home, sitting next to a new mum and her little baby and literally my womb flip flopped. She sat the baby up right when the baby made a cute noise and you could just see the motherly love the girl has for her baby. I would so love to have a baby. It physically hurts how much I would love to be a mum. Life can be harsh sometimes but I suppose I just have to get on with things.

Oh Jen....poor you. Sending big hugs your way honey xxx

Thanks ladygaga. I'm usually fine - I think it was just a hard moment.

I feel a bit better - probably because the wee one started screeching the rest of the way lol

X

And one day you will have a screecher of your own, it will happen, and your certainly heading in the right direction xxx

I know so :) x

Have a good day and hope you get your wish to become a mum:)

Back