*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Clair-G said:
I've not long since finished work. Just having a coke zero then gonna TRY the 30 day shred :)

What you uptae? Xx

I'm finding a recipe gonna bake something nice before - as he so delicately puts it - am sliced and diced lol.

Did you muster up the courage to try the 30 day shred? :D

Get you in your skinny clothes missy....won't be long til it will be too big so get the most out of it now.....fab news indeed xxx

Cheers lady G :) I actually might post a photo I'm bit embarrassed about if I get the courage up. Embarrassed for 2 reasons 1. My hair is a mess 2. I can fit both my legs into one leg of my shorts - I cant believe they were tight on me just in February. I could make two skirts with them I suppose lol.

How ya doin lovely? X

yay....go for it Jen- post us some pics as you are looking smoking honey!!!! I hope you are wearing the top with the label sticking out too! I had a dilema tonight as struggling to find black trousers for work! Every pair I have is huge so feeling rather trampy tonight but loving the fact that means I am smaller.....

Can't wait to see your next pic................xx

Pic pic pic pic :) xx

Your diary is inspirational!

Hi Jen
Just wanted to say how encouraging it is for me to read your diary. Well done on your progress so far and I'm looking forward to keeping an eye on how you are doing in the future. Keep it up!!
xx

Bloody hell Jen...look at your weight-loss!
Amazing!
You have inspired me this morning, was about to chew my arm in hunger but, seeing how well you have done...I will leave it alone and have another coffee !
Well done you. :)

Well.... Seeing as you are all uber nice to me... AND when I weighed this morning that meant that I have now officially lost 6 stone, no few lbs away any more and just 1 lb away from the 17s... I will post a pic... Excuse my dodgy do... :D:D:D:D

Here goes...

1st pic with my shorts...

2nd pic was taken last week, at that point I was about half a stone heavier... Which feels absolutely mental to be saying...

Imagine what they shorts are are going to be like after losing another 83lbs!!!!

Attachments

• image-3641196062.jpg
    image-3641196062.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 73
  • image-2669642113.jpg
    image-2669642113.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Fab pics! You should be really proud of yourself, you're doing so well! Your weight loss is amazing! :)

OMG - that is amazing! Hubby was looking over my shoulder and thought you were just wearing a skirt - when I told him they were shorts he was like, f'ing hell, hasn't she done amazing!!!!

What a fabulous spur to keep on going. You must be just soooo chuffed!!!

You're doing so well, those pictures are fabulous. It's great seeing how much weight you've lost already, you're looking amazing.... and wow, how stunning and healthy are you going to be after another 83lbs!!!!!

Woot woo sexeeeeeeeee lady :)
You look great chick. Can't wait to see you in these shorts in a month or two ;)
6 stone ffs that's aaaaaamazing hen xx
Mwah xxx

Wow Jen- no being brave babe- you should be falunting your success. You look fandabidosey as a certain Krankie would say! Those shorts are quite laughable aren't they at how big they are on you. Bloomin' amazing. Your waist looks tiny and you look absolutely glowing. Well done indeed missy.

Seeing pics like this is so motivational to me and spurs me on to stay on track so truly thank you for sharing them honey- you are doing so well and look beautiful xxx

This is Jamie here Jens partner I am truly proud of her and I would like to wish all you girls out there all the best in your quest for your ideal weight

Keep up the good work x

Oh how sweet- and lucky you Jean to have such an understanding and kind partner (plus lucky him to have bagged a hottie too!) xxx

OMG...Who's Jean??? Clearly I meant Jen- so sorry! Night brain has taken over and I simply cannot spell judging by my previous post!!!

Hey everyone :D Thanks for all your kind messages :D muchos appreciated :D Got all shy and embarrassed after seeing the OH message after he sneaked my phone :D xxx

Back