*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Thank you marge :D how are you?

I love fish. I'm going to get some fish for defo for aamw. I think I might get the fresh fish from asda that they put in the bag - is it ok to have some of the butter that they can add in it?

What do you have with it? Or would you have just the fish?

I was also thinking a chicken breast with a bit of herb and garlic philedelphia cheese in a slice in the middle wrapped in ham - that OK?

Ohhhh an omelette... Yeah, that would be good.

So 7 days, an omelette (a bit of cheese OK in it, bit of chicken?), tuna, cod, chicken breast done like I mentioned... 4 days sorted. Just need 3 more meals and I'm sorted! :D xx

I'm good thanks Jen..... now that my hangover has gone :eek:

I am not sure about the butter in the Asda bags. I guess it would be okay to cook it in it, but not put it on your plate..... Thats what I would do... but I really am not sure :)

Tuna or peppered mackeral salad :)

Seabass, cod or haddock with broccoli/cauliflower... maybe with a sauce made using melted philidelphia ?:)

Salmon stirfry :). I had this tonight. I put broccoli, mange tout, garlic, red pepper, small handful of cashews, salmon, soy sauce, little bit of ginger paste. Proper lush :)

Mushroom and cheese omlette, with salad. :)

I sometimes get the smoked salmon trimmings, the value/cheapo ones.... use half a packet in an omlette with a little bit of parmesan cheese, with salad. I cook the salmon first, add the egg, then the cheese goes in the middle. Thats yummy too :)

Smoked haddock with poached eggs :)

Your chicken/ham philly wrap sounds like a good plan too :)

Have a look on the Atkins forum... they have some good ideas over there :)

I keep thinking now....
Prawn salad :)
Turkey or chicken skewers :)

If you go into www.mysupermarket.com, and select a product, quite alot of the time, it shows you the carb content near the bottom....
So you can browse at home before you go, and make some really good choices to go on your list, that you will rigedly stick to ;)

notsoskinnymarge said:
I'm good thanks Jen..... now that my hangover has gone :eek:

I am not sure about the butter in the Asda bags. I guess it would be okay to cook it in it, but not put it on your plate..... Thats what I would do... but I really am not sure :)

Tuna or peppered mackeral salad :)

Seabass, cod or haddock with broccoli/cauliflower... maybe with a sauce made using melted philidelphia ?:)

Salmon stirfry :). I had this tonight. I put broccoli, mange tout, garlic, red pepper, small handful of cashews, salmon, soy sauce, little bit of ginger paste. Proper lush :)

Mushroom and cheese omlette, with salad. :)

I sometimes get the smoked salmon trimmings, the value/cheapo ones.... use half a packet in an omlette with a little bit of parmesan cheese, with salad. I cook the salmon first, add the egg, then the cheese goes in the middle. Thats yummy too :)

Smoked haddock with poached eggs :)

Your chicken/ham philly wrap sounds like a good plan too :)

Have a look on the Atkins forum... they have some good ideas over there :)

Was the night worth the hangover?:D

Oh wow, well I'm sorted for recipes, thank you marge, I'm totally going to have what you have suggested.

The portion control is something I'm going to have to concentrate on.

I need to be able to cope with this because I'm going to be eating in the not too distant future and I'm not going back to how I was ever again.

Thank you for your suggestions and give me a shout with any other of your tasty eats. Xx

Aye, the night was worth the hangover :D

Aye, I will keep thinking :D.
I think the mysupermarket thing will be good to check on somethings you may not be sure of :)

Another good site, to work out your calories/carbs ect of meals...
www.foodfocus.co.uk
That also has recommended weights of specific foods, so it may help you with portion control.
:)

*jenjen* said:
Thanks for all your replies. So I've been thinking about it.

I still need to do this diet, I still need to continue on with the diet and I'm just going to play it by ear, see how the hair shedding goes - I always find that my hair comes out a lot at this time of the year but because my hair was so thick it never really bothered me that much. Its only because I noticed that my hair is decidedly thin. I'm hoping that I won't go bald though lol.

I do need to do AAMW - I totally appreciate your honesty and sharing with me Lady Gaga. Yesterday I was just going to jump head long into it today seeing as it is my official WI but after thinking it through last night I've decided that could be disastrous.

So, I'm going to do my first AAMW at the end of July once I've done week 22. I need to plan well and I need to organise what food I'm going to eat. And by then I will be into the 15s with 3 stone left to lose.

I will have an AAMW monthly after that so that I'm prepared for eating when its time to be cut lose in the real world of maintaining.

Whatever am I going to eat other than chicken lol... Now comes the hardest part of the diet for me so far I think!

Today's WI this morning brought about a 4lbs loss... So I'm 16st 5lbs. Which means that I've lost over 7 and a half stone.

Totally focusing on this coming month... I would love to lose 17lbs because I would have completed my summer challenge a month early :D

Also, my fertility appointment has come through, I will see the nurse in the 2nd week of August :D I'm sailing really because my BMI is at 33 just now. Hopefully by the time that I go to my appointment I will be in the overweight category and into the 14s :D:D:D:D

Oh Jen what amazing news, wishing you all the luck in the world in becoming a mummy :D

carly82 said:
Oh Jen what amazing news, wishing you all the luck in the world in becoming a mummy :D

Thank you Carly, here's hoping just losing weight means I'm more fertile, fingers crossed anyways :D x

Eurgh. I want to eat. It's a horrible feeling like an uncontrollable longing that scares me for maintaining.

I'm a bit like a petulant child just now who is having a temper tantrum because she wants chocolate at the supermarket :( x

We all have those times, trust me, I do quite regularly!!! Are you having a specific craving or just want to eat for once? Think about what you might need emotionally whether it be some pampering, intimacy, a hug -- try to fulfill your need otherwise if you can. (easier said than done, I'm spewing information from a book I've been reading called "Life is Hard, Food is Easy" :eek:) Sorry, I hope I'm not annoying the cr*p out of you. This too will pass! :hug99:

That's a horrible feeling, I had it on Monday where I really wanted to eat. The upshot was I didn't as I was a grumpy moo and therefore had an argument with hubbie and stomped around the house instead (not that I'm advocating winding up your OH just to keep out the kitchen:D). Try to stick it out, you will feel much better tomorrow if you do.
Good Luck! x

missfortissimo said:
We all have those times, trust me, I do quite regularly!!! Are you having a specific craving or just want to eat for once? Think about what you might need emotionally whether it be some pampering, intimacy, a hug -- try to fulfill your need otherwise if you can. (easier said than done, I'm spewing information from a book I've been reading called "Life is Hard, Food is Easy" :eek:) Sorry, I hope I'm not annoying the cr*p out of you. This too will pass! :hug99:

You never annoy me! I think my TOM may be due. I also think I'm just a bit fed up, I would quite like to have a "normal" existence - if that even exists. Also, I realised when everyone else was eating stuff (high carb) that I won't be able to eat and I just hate my crummy body for being so lousy and for my brain not being able to cope with eating crap :(

xxx

Fiestywoman said:
That's a horrible feeling, I had it on Monday where I really wanted to eat. The upshot was I didn't as I was a grumpy moo and therefore had an argument with hubbie and stomped around the house instead (not that I'm advocating winding up your OH just to keep out the kitchen:D). Try to stick it out, you will feel much better tomorrow if you do.
Good Luck! x

Thanks feisty. It's just one of those days lol I do the stomping thing too but not tonight lol xx

Aw hen :(
We all get these days so just push throo it. I know you probably already have :D

I bet it's with all the food talk the last few days and about your plans to do AAM I got the same when I did my first re-feed on lipotrim. That and totm won't be helping.
Have some chocolate but in exante shake form :D xxx

How's it going Jen? You're doing really well to resist the food (I got in a strop yesterday too, but didn't manage to resist so well :( back on track today though)

Your plans for AAM sound really sensible and very tasty!

Hope you're having a good day :)

How you been doing today Jen ?:)

Hey all! Today was better, not in the huff - I was being a moan yesterday, thank you to all for the pep talk.

I'm really tired today, working all day. And my neighbours are in their front garden being reaaaally reaaaaaaallly loud and all I want to do is open my window and tell them to shut up. But less politely.

Good on you Rachel for getting back on it. I think it takes more determination and hard work doing that, I'm not sure I could which worries me.

How goes you Marge? Missus superexercisewoman xc

*jenjen* said:
How goes you Marge? Missus superexercisewoman xc

Haha, I sooooo wish !!
I'm okay, thanks Jen :D.....
A bit achy from level 3, but hopefully that will be gone soon :D

Wow, level 3 marge!!!!!! I salute you!

Nice day here so I'm getting my tan on, just in to make the lunch for OH and nephew. And then I'm returning to my sunbed :D

Just thought I would post some pics of me at 16st 3... 3lbs away from 8 stone :D

Back