Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

what else have you had today Jenna? I can only see 7 syns.

I don't think you've eaten too much this week, I eat loads (I'll let you in on a secret.... yesterday I was a badass and when having the biscuits I had 15.5 syns.... but shhhh don't tell the scales, I'm hoping they won't notice lol)

I think you need to have a week where you use 10-15 syns everyday just to see how you get on, worse case would be you'd maintain, (which you wouldn't) your not going to gain loads just from having the top end of your syn allowance, so its worth giving it a shot.

That would make sense, yeah I was looking at a quote. I can understand that, but I think you know what your doing and chances are your not having sneeky syns where they shouldn't be, as you know the plan really well. I know its not good to get too cocky with it, but if you ever don't loose you can always reduce your syns to 10 to make sure there's room for anything you didn't realise were syns.

All looks great Jenna, you eat loads less than I do that's for sure!! Keep up the good work!! I've got official weigh in tomorrow and after a cheeky serial weigh in showing 2.5 down, which would take me to 11st 6.5, lowest weight in a VERY long time!! As in around 3 years! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jenna you will do great hun - dont let your C scare you -mine upset me last week and i felt like slapping her. Show her shes wrong at WI :p

Not sure yet, really hoping so though! All the schools around ours were closed today, so fingers crossed!! Xx

My fingers are crossed...and toes...and eyelashes!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back