Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

We still have loads of snow and it keeps snowing on and off, but we're in today (its nowhere near as bad as it was yesterday) don't know what the rest of the weeks going to be like though, apparently we're getting more tonight.

Tues

Breakfast
Shreddies, banana, apple, grapes and milk. A1 and B1.

Lunch
Fruit salad
Apple
Banana

Dinner
Sw fry up- 2 eggs, 2 lm sausages (4 syns), mushrooms, 2 x wholemeal bread (b2) cheese (a2) and spag hoops.

Snacks
1 x weight watcher belgian choc slice (4.5 syns).

8.5 syn total.
I worry cause dinner isn't 1/3 sf but its a green day and I def find it harder

Last edited:
Tues

Breakfast
Shreddies, banana, apple, grapes and milk. A and b 1.

Lunch
Fruit salad
Apple
Banana

Dinner
Sw fry up- 2 eggs, 2 lm sausages (4 syns), mushrooms, 2 x wholemeal bread (b2) cheese (a2) and spag hoops.

I worry cause dinner isn't 1/3 sf but its a green day and I def find it harder

I've been told the odd meal without superfree is ok even on ee now, its just not suggested that we do it all the time. Over the weekend I had chicken, chips and beans and it felt really naughty, but to be fair if I'd added superfree it would have only been extra to what I was already eating.

My C says if you cant have superfree wth your meal, have it after or before, so make a fruit salad to have to pudding after your dinner cos realistically your body will digest the food all together so the tummy think it was eaten together! Thats what i do, if i want a naughty free tea, il have yogurt an loadsa fruit after it. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back