Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Hope you have a good week xx

good luck for the week Jenni :) you can do it xx

Feeling sick after another choc binge - remind why I do it to myself? :rolleyes:

Seem to be maintaining a new, higher weight :(

Might try low carb like Karen has, might persuade me to stay off the chocolate at least!

xx

You probably still look fab even with a couple more pounds.

Are you happy at this new weight? If so, just let yourself sit around here for a while - making sure it doesn't creep up further.

Anyway, with you being so young and in love and all that - APs shouldn't be an issue....;) xx

I'm not particularly happy at the new weight :(
Some of my jeans are getting quite tight and I don't like it LOL. Jon likes it though :rolleyes:
Having said that, I'm still going to lose the weight (hopefully) because I don't like seeing more than one 9 on the scales!

Got a slendertone type thing yesterday, going to use it every day so hoping to see some improvement in a few weeks :)

LOL on the AP thing - apparently one orgasm burns 100 calories! :D And according to cosmopolitan, sex can be up to 600 :eek:
Woohoo! :p

xx

Faking one probably burns up more ;)

Low carb might be worth a try for you, if only because you can't eat much sugar free chocolate (believe me, I've tried) without some fairly catastrophic toilet effects :D

Just popped by to say hope you're having a good weekend! x

Been trying out my Slendertone thing, my upper stomach muscles are pretty solid already :eek: just that they're covered under a layer of fat LOL :D

Been away with cadets this weekend, been eating crap but have been more active so I'm hoping for an STS! :p

Before I started dieting, I used to eat so much non sugar-free chocolate that it caused pretty awful toilet effects :rolleyes: and sadly it never stopped me! But I might give it a go. Where do you get sugar free chocolate from? :D

xx

Yea, where from? I need some of this stuff!

Karen, she's far too young to be faking yet!!! Was very funny though. x

Lol, oops? :p

Meh, I don't fake anymore, I just do it myself instead :eek:;)

Holy crap, I've actually lost 0.5lbs :D which I'm pretty impressed with.

Been feeling really broody recently, and every time I think about having kids I cry - been really freaking Jon out lol :D
So anyway, I think it's the pill's fault, I've just been feeling really hormonal all week and it's not very nice! So I'm off to the docs again, for another new one!

xx

Broody? at 17? get there QUICK!

Sorry to hear you're struggling with it again - just in a different way this time. You're having no luck at all really

Anyway, what do you mean, you do it yourself????? ;);)

Hey, I'm 18 now! :p

I don't seem to do very well with hormones, do I? :rolleyes:

LOL you know exactly what I mean by doing it myself! :p
Keeps him happy, and keeps me happy! ;)

xx

well done on your loss Jenni! :D sorry to hear you're still having pill issues though.. go find someone with particularly screamy kids and babysit them for a full day.. it'll put you off! :D x

Back