Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

Best bit is it makes your waist look tiny

ha. so does mine :D

i came out of that shop saying that there's a lot to be said for corsetry :D

abz xx

hiya all
Im feeling a little down at the mo but Im hoping I will feel better soon x

WI day today 3lbs lost ...I suppose a woooooo is in order

ok so I know your all going to say that I shouldnt go on the scales everyday but I cant help it Im offically obsessed....

But Im really annoyed today... Ive put 2lbs on....what if My weigh in day was today... Im really just not getting my body to do what its suppose to do... Seriously considering starting lipotrim or exante

stick with it babes. do you measure? maybe your measurements are changing and your body is just fluctuating a bit. when is your weigh in day?

even if it was your weigh in day, if it was gone again tomorrow would it matter than it was up on the official day if it's still going?

abz xx

Im being a naughty girl Abz...Ive decided to go trastic...Im starting Lipotrim...appointment tomorrow...
I know it will be hard but I want this more than anything... I really want to be able to definately lose weight b4 my wedding...

NOw I am going to be really confused what size to order....what happens if say Im a 22 on sat they said they can take in two sizes that wud make it an 18...if Im successful on lipotrim that might be too big

ask their advice. i was advised to order the size below since i was losing weight. if you are sure you are going to be able to do it, order an 18 and then see how you go when it gets here which is usually 4-6 months? what time limit have they given you?

and does it lace up the back? mine does so she said that since that was the case it gave leeway for sizing in any case, as you can pull it tighter... not that i'm worried about mine being too big. i'm worrying about not being able to fit into it at all!! ha. but two months on cd between now and hopefully when my fitting is should see me right :) if i get 2 stone off in that time like people do (i don't, but implantless i might -- pretty please??) then i'll be 12st to 12st 7. would love to be 11st 7 really but i think i've run out of time for that... we shall see :) am upping my exercise on the exercise bike this week so that i can continue when i've gone onto cd :)

didn't your doc say you couldn't do slimfast? will you be able to do lipotrim? what does it involve?

abz xx

It has a lace up back so maybe thats a good thing....

Lipotrim is vlcd total food replacement...Im going to make sure I take fibreclear as well so I dont get the same problem as slim fast..

Dress shop said that all alterations would need to be done by november so I have till about oct to lose weight... which is 6 months if I end up able to do what lipotrim claim (you never know) I could lose 6 stone which would make me 11stone 8 maybe

well it's the same thing that cd promises... i'm hoping to get into the 12s :) i weighed in at 14st 6.5lbs this morning, but that was after spending all night being sick so not the best time to weigh yourself, ha. hoping i'll have a good first loss on cd though... and then the losses people usually get... unfortunately i'm not someone that got them before, but am hoping now this implant is out of my arm i may get better losses :)

can't wait to get started :D

am going to use up some of my old things that are still in date (by about 10 days, ha) on saturday and sunday so that i'll be on day three when i see my cdc.

abz xx

Hi well Ive been to get my packets and Ive started...Even though Im in ketosis Ive still found myself feeling hungry but I havent drank enough today need to start getting more in
Hows your new mission going?

Goodluck for tomorrow...Im going to the dress shop tomorrow..ordering the dress day and then theres no turning back...I will have to lose the weight

good luck honey!! eight months is forever!! you can do it. just ask for their advice!! have fun :D :D

abz xx

Ive been to the dress shop but they couldnt decide so they want me to go back in 6 weeks time...30th May...

I went to the wedding dress shop and was very shocked and disappointed to know Ive only gone down one dress size so I havent ordered my dress...they are giving me another 6 weeks and then I have to order the dress...so lets see what liporim can do in 6 weeks.

The problem is that the dress sizes jump loads they go from a size 26 which is 46 inches around the fullest part of your bust to a size 22 which is 42 inches around the fullest part of the bust... So Im stuck at a size 26...my waist and hips are ok for a 22 but my bust isnt and we have no idea if my bust will go down.... so 6 weeks here we go...

honey. you've done really well to drop a dress size and to have dropped that much on the waist and hips. my problem is exactly the same. my boobs aint going. but if it's lace up at the back that will take care of that. and in six weeks you could easily be between one and two stones lighter :D stick with it :)

my first day today and already i want mash!! so i need your help to stick with it :)

abz xx

Im back....

I tried not eating but Im back

Vicky Baronessvongogo is taking me to her WW meeting on monday night and Im back but I have 5 weeks to make a difference to my body through diet and excercise in order to order my dress...

Last edited:
Back