Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

I am sat here crying why am I crying
I knew when I was eating this stuff that I would end up feeling bad...why did I do it

I seriously have a problem with food
everyday is so hard for me... I sometimes walk around shops looking at shelves having to argue wih my own head not to pick up things...
I sometimes put things in my basket still arguing wih myself about the food....on the good days it means I ditch the iems on another shelf in the shop....... on bad day if they ever get to my car...well that means I have to eat them there and then.... I cant take them home and admit to myself I bought rubbish I have to hide the item or items in my body... and not normally I have to hide them as soon as possible incase people see me. I then have to wrap the rubbish and find public bins to hide it in.....

OMG !!!!
I know i am quoting again ( cant figure out multiple quoting lol ) I do this, i talk to myself going round the shop and try to talk myself out of it but get out with the stuff quick before i have chance to change my mind. I know i dont need or want it but seem powerless to put it back :whoopass:
Have also done the hiding wrappers before OH comes out the bathroom and eating things frm the shops in the carpark before coming home :(

Last edited:
At least I know Im not the only one....

Ive not done it since I started Atkins....Ive stopped snacking...Ive felt so full all the time its good

Fingers crossed

Not till next tue Abz ....Im going to good (very good)

short term goals tend to keep you on the straight and narrow babes :D

you've been doing fabulously and am sure you'll continue to do so :D

abz xx

well I am going to be sooooooooooooo good until the 11th april... well i'll be good after that too but Im having a mini goal of the dress day...good news is so far Ive managed to sort 7 out of 8 of my BMs to get to the fitting YAY the other one may be going on holiday and as she is getting a late deal she has no idea whether shes coming or not...
Im so excited!!

well beware. i was uber good until i got my dress sorted and then relaxed because it was my first major goal. and i haven't lost any size since the end of january now and the dress is a size smaller than i am... so learn from my mistakes :D

abz xx

No way am I getting married this size...although the compliments this week have been quite shocking...They just havent stopped...everyone and I mean everyone...all the kids, teachers TAs have all said they liked my hair and that they could really tell Ive lost weight.
Why do people look so shocked when I said I want to lose more?... I said I had another 6 stone to lose and people say no way.... that won even make me a healthy BMI ...I just dont get it

i get exactly the same thing. when i told people that i was nigh on 17 stone they didn't believe it and when i tell them i'm 14 stone now they still don't believe it. if people haven't had a weight problem then they don't realise what you look like a certain weight i guess...

abz xx

I guess so...... Im only 1 and half stone more than my friend now
and 3 and half more than my sister...YAY
Im always way more than that lol hehehe Im gonna go below them x

I went to new look today in the Trafford centre...shame on them they no longer have the inspire range.....so anyway I started in a size 26 jeans from inspire jeans and Im currently wearing an inspire 18 jeans wooo however they are getting so big.... so I went to go try on inspire 16s but as I said no inspire range boo hiss....so it made me try on the regular peoples jeans..the news is I can fit into regular peoples size 18 jeans... I didnt buy them but omg I can fit regular size jeans and dont have to shop in the plus size section no more YAY

PS....why on earth do they make plus size clothes in sizes different to the regular clothes surely an 18 should be an 18 ....i dont get it!!!

Its ok now I fit into he regular 18s but what about when I first entered the inspire range 18s ...there I was feeling great coz i got in an 18 but it wasnt an 18 ....it was god knows what

you'll keep going to the wrong section in shops. i kept finding myself in parts of matalan thinking, what am i doing here? i need to be over there!! :D

well done on hitting size 18s babes :D

abz xx

I know I was chatting to one of the members of staff in the trafford centre on how difficult it is to find plus size clothes in there and she turned round looking really confused and said I wouldnt have thought you would have needed to shop for plus size clothes......

How odd

I feel the oddest think this week has been people response to me...its like i lost the 4 stone this week or something the way people are reacting..... People I know are seriously having double looks at me and suddenly just blurting out WOW you look amazing how much have you lost now....

I really just dont get

But lol cant wait to go to the wedding shop as they measured me in sept and they will see a big difference lol

Hiya I just thought you might like to see my wedding dress... I cant find a great picture but ive found it in red....Just imagine a where the red is in light gold/champagne like colour

sincerity_3331_475.jpg

I found some ones in my colour they arent great but you get an idea.. Im having it strapless

I cant seem to copy them damn it I will try put them on my profile

hey honey. the one with the red looks similar to one of the ones i tried on but i couldn't handle the train at the back... i'm just too inelegant :D

abz xx

Im dreading the train.... but hey dress is gorgeous

Back