Jennys Weight loss Diary~ Aim to loose 35.5lbs ...13lbs to go !!

Hey jenny

it was sooooooo weird seeing your entry

I lost a baby on the 31st July 2 days before my big 21st birthday party I was nearly 3 months gone and devstated, lupas runs in my family which is a genectic disorder which enables you to get pregnant but never carry past 6 months, due to the stress of it I also went on the coil I put weight on nearly 2 stone and just keep using the coil as a excuse of my weight gain when I looked in the mirror to weeks ago I was disgusted at what was staring back I though how does my man find me attractive after gettin into The right frame of mind ive realised my weight gain was nothing to do with my coil but was the stress and emtional distress of my loss and comfort ate,
I'm now not on 8 lbs lighter but I'm on a bloody mission to feel fab again
I'm not dieting I'm heathly eating with a restristed calorie intake,

You can do this xxxxxxxx big hugs xxxxxxx

From a young lady in the same boat xxxx

sorry to hear of your loss. Glad your turning a corner Goodluck

Well Weigh in day and unfortunately Ive put on :( Id like to give you loads of excuses like Im due on (which Iam ) that dr made me eat gluten over the weekend but I think its basically really bad eating mixed with some good. Which is a pity because on thursday when I sneaked on early I had lost weight grrrrr

So anyways weight today 21st 1.5lbs
which is GRRRRR!!!!!!

Well I have coeliac disease definately so now life is all about gluten free... Ive decided the best way to do it is to WW point the gluten free food to try keep control as although there are gluten free foods in supermarkets alot of them are quite high in fat. Still waiting for my rosemary conley foods to arrive and there gluten free but Im going to WW point them too

right well my rosemary conley foods arrived and Ive WW pointed them all. Its so far a great way of dieting Im pointing all my foods so Im know im not eating too much and Im eating gluten free..
Differences so far that Ive noticed since eating gluten free
(TMI alert)
* I am going to the toliet for number 2s far less often 3/4 times a day rather than 7/8 violent times
* Im stomach isnt bloated at all
* I dont feel as hungry all the time
* Im not getting stomach cramps after eating
* Ive got less spots so far
* the bumpy rash I used to get every so often doesnt seem to have turned up and my skin doesnt feel irratated

All in all its great the IBS I thought I had seems to be going :) who knew I was coeliac and it was causing me all these problems

Last edited:
well I was a good girl Ive been swimming with my sons

Great news that things are going well, it seems like knowing what you've got to cut out for health reasons may just do the trick. What are the RC meals like?

Well done on the swimming you xx

The meals are nice Vanda just odered some more so they arrive in time for the others to turn up I found sticking to the solo slim as it was I was hungry lots and just cudnt stick to it but using the meals and pro pointing them so I can eat other stuff seems a good plan. The meals range from 7 to 9 point on the WW new pro points and the soups are about 3 points

Right well last night I had my belated anniversary meal which I had a lovely time at and I pointed everything even had 2 glasses of wine and stayed with in points. So Ive been good but weighed myself this morning and Ive only lost 0.5 points this week. Im hoping its so low beause of last night fingers crossed :)

Me and Hubby

This is offically how my body and face will not look sometime soon

Lovely photos I hope you had a fab time. Never say only when it comes to a loss, any loss should be celebrated. Well done you xx

Ive weighed myself today so 20st 10lbs today so I am loosing after all... have to see what Sunday brings...

Good news as well as GP has put me on metformin for my PCOS so hopefully help me loose weight...started today

My mate was prescribed metformin for pcos and it did help her to manage her weight too so hopefully it will work for you too. Every little helps and all that. Have a very lovely weekend xx

20st 13 again today hmmmmmm

Our bodies can fluctuate 2-3lbs on an average day so worry not about the difference. For women particularly a truer picture is if we weigh monthly, not easy to stick to I know.

Hope the weekend has been good to you x

Yeah weekend was good it was my sons bday so we had a little party but I pointed everything so hmmm not pleased with the lack of loss but Im going on holiday nxt week so hmmm a week left to loose as much as possible before having to attempt to sit in an aeroplane seat Im dreading it. When we went to America the air hostess had to moved people so we could move seats coz I couldnt fit in the seat I was allocated ... :( think Im heavier now

right well time to look possitive although my weight loss has been poo and up and down I have actually lost 6lbs in total over the last 6 weeks so im looking at it like that and moving on.

Mission really is on now as not only am I going to cyprus in 17 weeks but my friends hen night is also the day before we go and her family havent seen me since I lost weight and then put it back on again so I need to do my best to go back to where I was and also all my lovely clothes are still sat in the suitcase and ill need something to wear

You can do this Jenny and a loss is a loss x:D:D

Back