Jen's CD Rambling Dairy

Jennifer89

Hello!

So Cambridge starts today!

Hoping to get some moivation from here and hopefully talk to a few people who are also on it!

Wierdly nervous!

Height: 5 foot 3 1/2
Start weight: 12st 2lbs (16-1-12)
1st Target: 10st 13lbs (29-2-12)

Will do measurements later on today - kids permitting!

X

Water amount - done
Choc shake - yum
Tomato soup - rank
Cooking lunch and dinner for and feeding the kids - hell!
Hot toffee and walnut - deeeelish

Day 1 over. Going to bed wanting cake.
Bring on day 2!

Day 2. Done measurements (at last) so fingers crossed i can lose a few inches!

Woke up with a Proper raw throat :( mouth tastes rank.

Defo needed that shake but held out till 10 to have it so day doesnt drag too much.

Tummys now going mental!

Daughters trying to feed me her cheerios.. Sigh...

Good luck Jennifer! Now you are in keto you shouldnt have any problems :)

Thank u! Feeling great today :). EVenings are my killer when hubbys eating / snackig but days seem to be going well. Doin better with drinking more water too :)

Lol! I used to really like that one but gone off it now, too sickly!
Actually I've gone off all the soups now, will stick to my shakes!

Yep. Defo gonna stick to the shakes. Thats the secon time ive had to chuck half a soup and go hungry!!
Gimme choc shakes anyday!!!

I'm really into them at the moment aswell, i go through fazes of flavours, this week is chocolate and I've run out! Luckily its my w.i today so will load up on those for next week :)

ooh, i hate potato and leek too. fake onion aftertaste. i only have the chicken and mushroom, with the tomato on standby for when i'm too lazy to get the blender out...:eek:

spangles said:
ooh, i hate potato and leek too. fake onion aftertaste. i only have the chicken and mushroom, with the tomato on standby for when i'm too lazy to get the blender out...:eek:

Glad its not just me. Dont like the tomato either. Like the taste.. Hate that weird textured layer on top :/ blurgh.

Glad its not just me. Dont like the tomato either. Like the taste.. Hate that weird textured layer on top :/ blurgh.

i think you only get the layer if you mix it with too hot water. that one you're supposed to mix up with a bit of cold first. i found that just making sure the water wasn't too hot would do.

Back