Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

aww thats awful Jen.. hope you are bearing up okay *hugs* xxx

thats aweful jen, i hate hearing about things like that happening to children. tahe care hun

Oh Jen, how sad. I remember having to do a funeral grant for a family that had lost a child and found it very hard. It must be so much worse when you know the child.

Thinking of you x

Thank you all so much for your kind messages, went out for a long drive tonight with Martin and feel better. Cant sleep tho, keep seeing his smile when I close my eyes which makes me upset, so not going to close my eyes for a while! Time to watch rubbish on tv and try to fall asleep! Thank you all again :) xx

Good evening everyone!! A lot more questions from the kids today but I survived and we even had some fun so thats good! Am SOOOO glad its the weekend tho! Went for a long snooze when I got in tho so wont be sleeping tonight! lol Have just bought the WW pitta breads, soooo nice!! Pop them in the toaster, open them and fill with half a tin of thousand Island Tuna (ww) and some salad. Really nice snack for 2 points! :)

Oh Jen hon, just catching up on your diary, how awful!! What a difficult thing to deal with. I remember a couple of years ago having a wee girl in my class whos teenage brother passed away during the night, she insisted that she wanted to be in school next day and didn't want to stay off. It was really difficult for her and the whole class, really hard thing to deal with! I remember sharing a good few tears with the class, they were great tho, kids are just amazing!!

Hope you're feeling a bit better tonight and looking forward to the weekend ahead. I'm in uni all day 2moro :(:( can see it far enough, having only one day for the weekend is pants!!!!

x

O hun just read this, it must be awful for you.xxxxx

morning Jen Jen! :D bet you're not up yet you lazy sod. Have a great day though and good luck for tomorrow :D xxx love you!

Hope you're Ok Jen and can catch a bit of 'me time' this weekend (oh and Sandy time too just in case she felt left out)

M

Morning!! Sleep pattern seems to be a little out! Still means I have missed breakfast so thats a cheeky 4 points for later! lol! Just had a chicken, tomato and basil pasta thing. was very nice indeed! :)

good plan for saving some points...just keep sleeping.

Hope you are feeling a bit better today, angel. Its a hard thing to deal with.

enjoy tonight if out with the gays. xx

Have been out with the gays! Lovely night, just having a cup of tea now and watching ant and dec from earlier! :)

hi jen i am fiona and i've just joined the forum started my diet 4 days ago and feeling ok i gave up smoking a couple of years ago so hope i have as much will power when it comes to food . i will have to sort out a profile and stuff and learn how to do this better.

Have I missed your WI result for this week?

I thought you were changing to Saturday - but maybe not. :D

Glad you had a lovely night last night.

And you know how to live....cup of tea, ant and dec.....xx

Wanted to ask as you've been a and d'in... who's fitter... as I was growing up (when PJ and Duncan were kinda cool), it was always ant... but now his head is growing into his face... I am thinking dec??? lol x

hi jen i am fiona and i've just joined the forum started my diet 4 days ago and feeling ok i gave up smoking a couple of years ago so hope i have as much will power when it comes to food . i will have to sort out a profile and stuff and learn how to do this better.

Welcome Fiona! Me 'n Jen have both recently stopped smoking too. There is life after fags. This site is good fun but I'm gonna warn ya, it's addictive. You'll burn the tea, forget to hoover..... the kids will have grown up 'n left home and you won't even notice.......... cuz your nose is buried in this website! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! :8855::8855::8855:

Hi Fiona, welcome to Minis! Hope your first weigh in is a great success! Thats what really motivated me to keep going. Lost 6lb in the first week but had a sneaky weigh in on the Friday before the Sunday weigh in and hadnt lost anything. So I thought the diet was rubbish and wasnt expecting ANYTHING on Sun! I was screaming and jumping up and down! ha ha! lol
Well done on the smoking! I had my 6 month anniversary on Monday! Not as good as your 2 years but I have never given up for more than a few weeks before so I am chuffed :) Well done on your 2 years tho! Thats brilliant!

Have I missed your WI result for this week?

I thought you were changing to Saturday - but maybe not. :D

Glad you had a lovely night last night.

And you know how to live....cup of tea, ant and dec.....xx

Its going to mess up my excel tracker sheet if I change and I am SOOO anal about that stuff I couldn't handle it, so going to stick with the Sunday weigh in! lol Ant and Dec are brilliant...seriously give it a go...turn off the panorama and try it...lol

Wanted to ask as you've been a and d'in... who's fitter... as I was growing up (when PJ and Duncan were kinda cool), it was always ant... but now his head is growing into his face... I am thinking dec??? lol x

mmm, yes very good question. Now I would say Decs humour is more me....but Ant is better looking! Back in the day I would have said Dec was nicer looking....more of less the opposite of you! lol! I met them once when I was doing my stalking mission at the BBC, they werent very big so chatted for ages but they were dead nice. However, Ant hardly spoke and Dec was babbling away...1 more point for Dec...mmm too hard that question!

Welcome Fiona! Me 'n Jen have both recently stopped smoking too. There is life after fags. This site is good fun but I'm gonna warn ya, it's addictive. You'll burn the tea, forget to hoover..... the kids will have grown up 'n left home and you won't even notice.......... cuz your nose is buried in this website! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! :8855::8855::8855:

Yeah, its so bad! I have seen myself on here at 1am when I am up for school at 6! not ideal! Fun tho! Plus I dont think I would have lost 3.5 stones if it wasnt for the support on here!

WEIGH IN NEWS!! I have lost 1.5lbs! :) Very happy, although that takes me to 49.5lbs lost altogether...would have been nice to hit the 50! Still next week baby!! :D

Back