Jen's Green and EE diary :) Closed...new diary has been made!

All_about_the_climb said:
Rather annoyed at myself, not hungry in the slightest but have literally just munched about 40 grapes ahhh!

Don't be! You've had a good day based on your diary. And grapes are healthy, it could be worse: 40 maltesers! It's prob just habit that you munch on things after dinner, you've made a healthy choice on what to munch which is good.

throw the grapes in the freezer! they're lovely frozen and you only need a few as they take longer to eat

Ooh thanks for the tip, will do :)

Breakfast
Grapes

Lunch
Salad with lettuce, cucumber, peppers, onion, chicken and light mayo 6 syns

Dinner
Sw spag bol

Snacks
4 wine gums (4syns), forgot to take my healthy snack to work fml!

10 syn day. Gonna remember an Alpen bar tomorrow to get a heb in at least, will maybe try toast and egg for brekkie if I get up on time

Just had a vanilla and dark chocolate muller light. Should probably stop eating so many muller lights...I think I'm addicted.

Anyways, tomorrow looks to be pretty much sorted. Breakfast is the only thing that may change.

Breakfast (depending on the time I get up will be).
Choice A: Boiled egg, 1 slice of brown bread (HeB) and 1 tbsp of tomato sauce (1syn)
Choice B: Strawberries, an apple and some grapes.

Lunch (Something new and exciting...not, working totally limits my creativity, maybe when I'm thin I'll find myself a man who can keep me haha)
Lettuce, peppers, onion, mushrooms, chicken and 3tbsps of extra light mayo (2syns)

Dinner:
Chicken stir fry-Noodles, chicken, soy sauce, peppers, mushrooms, onion and peppers. No Syns.

May have a packet of skips as a treat (5 syns)

remember it's 2 alpen lights for a HEb

The soy sauce, I used quite a big. Have also munched a packet of skips so there's another 4 syns

You need to stop synning stuff that's free. Soy sauce is free. It doesn't matter how much you use as long as you eat til your satisfied not stuffed. So no Syns for soy sauce!

And also, are you actually measuring your mayo? You keep saying 'just to be save', which seems to indicate you aren't!

I am measuring it but I am over cautious ( im like that in everything, not just food related) I know I'm annoying and that I need to chill but I'm sort of a wound up person in general, I can't help myself for picking at everything I do

You definitely need to chill, but you are not annoying :) I am a over cautious person myself,so I get why you're doing it. Just remember that syns are there for 2 reasons. 1, to stop you feeling deprived & diving into a tub of ice cream every five mins & 2 to get some much needed fat into your diet. You need some fat to loose weight, and to absorb all the vitamins in all that lovely veg you're eating. Especially as you are not eating your healthy a choice most of the time.

Breakfast:
Apple and banana

Lunch:
1 apple, 4 strawberries, 1 kiwi and 1 small orange with muller light (fruit salad)

Dinner
SW Spag bol with pasta (mushrooms, onions and garlic). 2 pieces of healthy choice garlic bread (6 syns)

HEA-light cheese on spag bol.

Feel like I had quite a good day, won't be doing the fruit salad at lunchtime again as it has left me INCREDIBLY bloated, my stomach is sooo sore :(

Breakfast
Apple

Snack
2 alpen light bars (HEB) Check me out actually fulfilling my HEB properly hehe!

Lunch
SW sweetcorn pasta bake (3 syns), added extra mushroom and peppers.

Dinner
Chicken stir fry-used mushrooms, onions and pepper as my superfree :)

Total Syns: 3.

Trying to keep them low today and tomorrow as I'm going out for drinks tomorrow night.

Breakfast
2 weetabix (it doesn't seem to give me the option of 2 weetabix as a HEB on the sw website, it's always 1 weetabix and something else?!?, if I need to syn this I would love if someone could let me know. Milk (HeA) Can you believe it? BOTH my healthy extras...who knew I could do it?Lol!

Lunch
SW Sweetcorn pasta bake (3 syns), still feel quite hungry so I'm going to have a few strawberries I think.

Dinner
Planning on having a chicken and noodle stir fry!

This post is more for my benefit and my own personal record as opposed to expecting anyone to reply to it. I need to write it down so that when the time comes when I get to target I can say 'screw you'.
After having lost over a stone in 3 weeks, a difference that when I stand in the mirror I personally cannot notice, however as clothes that did not fit this time last year now do and clothes that I was wearing a month ago being too big I know there has been a change. My mum, and work colleagues have all told me that they can see a difference in my appearance as it is.

That being said, this morning I visited my aunt, who always (this part isn't just because I'm pissed off with her) has to be the best, the prettiest, the thinnest etc etc.
Later on this afternoon my mum was talking to her and my aunt was talking about having put on weight, and telling my mum how she'd lost all her weight before and asking my mum how she'd lost hers. My mum and her chatted about this for a minute or two and then my mum asked her had she seen the change in me recently...TO WHICH my aunt replied, 'awk yes, she was in my house this morning, I didn't want to mention it to her but she's put on a pile of weight'.

I have NEVER felt more **** in my life, my mum literally just told me and my mature response was to go to my room and cry, I know it's not a mega difference in appearance but if other people are noticing there's bound to be something? Enough so that you wouldn't think I'd put weight on?

I'm genuinely furious, which is ridiculous as it may well be her opinion, after crying my eyes out though I've realised my best method of 'attack' is to keep losing until she can't possibly say anything 'negative' about me. The most annoying part, she's bigger than me.

Anyways, just leaving this here so I have a note of it. Sorry to anyone that does read this for the mega rant!

Don't apologise for having a rant in your own food diary.

It's really easy to say, don't let her get to you'. It's just not that easy I know from my own experience. She sounds like a not very nice person tbh. Kidda confused as to why your mum told you what she said as well.

Chin up Hun. You've done fantastically so far, & you will start to notice it soon xxxx

Trust me I'm completely confused why my mum told me, granted she did lose weight last year ( alot of it) and has slowly put it back on so she's not always 'woohoo, go you on your loss'. I was showing her the trousers I'd wore out last night, I'd bought them at Christmas in the sale and hadn't tried them on, when I got them home they didn't fit at all...they now do :)

I'm over my aunt now, I'm just hoping that the difference soon becomes so obvious that she can't ignore it. :)

Loss this week of 1lb. Taking me to 11stone 5.25lbs. Hoping I see the 10's fairly soon, going to have to start exercising too *boo, hiss*

2 weetabix is a HEb and i've just double checked the SW site to see it hasn't changed, which it lucky as i live on them, lol

Back