**Jessica Rabbit's Diary - Im moving over to maintenance***

Hugs Jess... you are not far off losing 53lb yourself, doing so well and cheering the rest of us on as you go... keep smiling! Any chance of press-ganging one of Amelia's pals into going along with her to singing lessons?

xxx

FRIday 8th May 2009 DAY 91 of SSing Goal 9st 7lbs

115 days till goal date (30th AUG 2009)

WEIGHT = 11st 12.6lbs CHANGE = -1.2lbs WEIGHT to GOAL = 33.6lbs

MOOD = FABULOUS
Morning everyone – my friends 2nd baby is due today fingers crossed it comes soon xxx
Have lost 1.2lbs this morning cant believe it expected another half pound not 1.2!!!! only another 7 and I will be down to my wedding weight roll on 2 weeks time.

Got a busy day in work today with visits and then its to the park with the mums after school while DS is in footy for 1hr after school so will be back later. Going to catch up on the threads from last night now before the kids get up
xxx

Just a quick hi. Didn't start daily thread, best I could come up with was "focused"

Anyhoo - enjoying reading the diary. Keep it up!

Hugs Jess... you are not far off losing 53lb yourself, doing so well and cheering the rest of us on as you go... keep smiling! Any chance of press-ganging one of Amelia's pals into going along with her to singing lessons?

xxx

good idea - but her best mate was going to dance and drama with her but has stopped due to money and having swimming the same time so Amelia said I dont like dance so I said well why dont you go to the singing clas and drama then (cos shes actually quite a good singer and not very co-ordinated for dancing) so she says ok and was really looking forward to it! so god knows what last night was all about.

cant believe how quickly it has come round you going away. I remeber you mentioning it not that long ago. am sure you will have a fab time and before we know it you will be back. Its going to be very quiet here without you spurring us on :cry::cry:.
xxxx

Just a quick hi. Didn't start daily thread, best I could come up with was "focused"

Anyhoo - enjoying reading the diary. Keep it up!

will put my thinking cap on then and thanks about my diary its helping me keep on track - would love to see you do on and curly too to keep us going fr this final stretch.

You seem to be on alot of earlies at work. how far in your training are you?
xxx

2nd year - Enjoying it so far mostly.

Going to start a diary proper in a few weeks I think but I already have my CD blog, which I try to update as often as possible when time permits, so I would really just be cutting and pasting any entries to be honest.

just a quick update to say Ive been 100% but my land line is poorly so im offline for at least til Monday if not Tuesday - it will kill me not being able to see how everyone is but I will be thinking of you all esp Katycakes when you go away and Lisa I hope you are feeling beeter and stronger - I will PM you when Im back online properly.

Lexie - not long to go in your training then cant believe how many earlies you do!

be good everyone and I will be back soon HOPEFULLY!!!!
xxx

YEY Am back online!!!!
have kept a diary so will cut and paste it across. Unfortunately had a few crap days mood wise so in some ways good thing I wasnt online to drag everyone else down-

SATURday 9th May 2009 DAY 92 of SSing Goal 9st 7lbs
114 days till goal date (30th AUG 2009)
WEIGHT = 11st 11.2lbs CHANGE = -1.4lbs WEIGHT to GOAL = 32.2lbs

MOOD = OH MY GOD!
Have lost another 1.4lbs this morning can’t believe it so I’ve lost 2 and a half pounds in 2 days! Really pleased about that but feeling pretty grotty. My glands are sore in my neck and I feel so so tired! Boobs are feeling sore too – hope Im not coming on again its far too early.
Took Will to tennis and then went shopping to get the weeks shopping and then spent the afternoon on the pc sorting options for Russells new shift patterns.
I feel so hormonal today – dunno why just want to cry and sleep – only down side to this blinkin diet! Remind me NEVER to do it again. Its great that it works so quickly but the mood swings are awful!

On the good side heard from Lins and they are coming down on the bank holiday weekend with the kids and they will be able to come to wills party. Cant wait to see her and I will be at goal by then.

Took piccies last night of tummy for website. Looks ok but wish I had been thinner – never mind will take them again at goal – hopefully wont need liposuction.
Good news Post Office are coming to test the line on Monday afternoon hopefully they will fix it and I will be back up and running online on Monday night!
xxx

SUNday 10th May 2009 DAY 93 of SSing Goal 9st 7lbs
113 days till goal date (30th AUG 2009)
WEIGHT = 11st 11.4lbs CHANGE = +0.2lbs WEIGHT to GOAL = 32.4lbs

MOOD = DOWN
Don’t what’s up really just feel miserable – started yesterday and just can’t shake it, am hoping it lifts later. Am really hoping its not PMT and it lasts till I come on which will probably be in another 2 weeks!!!!!

Had chicken and mushroom omelette from the Indian with the family – resisted poppadoms and chips so that’s why there is a 0.2lb gain, but I can cope with that with having such a big loss yesterday. Trying to cheer myself up with the fact its weigh in day tomorrow and will have definitely lost.

Didn’t do much yesterday so will have to get 4 loads of washing done and housey jobs and Ju might be coming over depending on what’s happening with Gareth and if he is going to Dublin.

Mum coming over later so kids will enjoy that.

Spoke to the man at Post Office last night they are coming to fix the phone tomorrow afternoon THANK GOD so I can get back online.
Will check in later and hopefully mood has lifted.
xxx

MONday 11th May 2009 DAY 94 of SSing Goal 9st 7lbs
112 days till goal date (30th AUG 2009)
WEIGHT = 11st 10.8lbs CHANGE = -0.6lbs WEIGHT to GOAL = 31.8lbs

MOOD = OH MY GOD
Well for this weeks weigh in I have lost 5lbs and am over the moon and my mood has lifted thank god! So lost the 2.8 I put on and another 2 am so chuffed!
The man has been to fix my landline and internet so am now back in the land of the living so its great.

Only another 3.8lbs and I have lost 4 stone – I just cant believe it. Last time I did CD I lost 4st 4 lbs and by now I was starting to struggle and was really craving food but I was a stone lighter so don’t think there was alot of fat left to burn so need to get through the barrier of 4st 4 and I will be happy!

6 more days and will have done 100 days OH MY GOD – where has the time gone.....
xxx

so will be back in the morning to post tomorrows entry
xxx

Huge well done on the 5lb loss! brilliant!! And welcome back, I've missed you :) xxx

The place I ordered them from emailed this morning and said the scales would take longer than expected as they are out of stock!! I replied saying I'll cancel then and get them elsewhere, but they've not got back to me. :( Not happy!!

Hey jess, great loss 5 lbs. Good for you

Great to have you back honey... and congrats on that fab 5lb loss! Yay!!!

xxx

The place I ordered them from emailed this morning and said the scales would take longer than expected as they are out of stock!! I replied saying I'll cancel then and get them elsewhere, but they've not got back to me. :( Not happy!!

Oh poor you! have they got any other salter digital scales in stock. I know my friend has some and hers measure by the 1/4 of a lb. fingers crossed you can get some sorted will have a look on boots for you xxx

Sarette just seen these on argos website not a glass plate but digital all the same they may be good
Salter Silver Electronic Scale.

item number 832/8595

xxx

havent posted for 2 dys cos felt bit crappy but did update on my own pc so heres the last 2 days

TUESday 12th May 2009 DAY 95 of SSing
Goal 9st 7lbs
111 days till goal date (30th AUG 2009)
WEIGHT = 11st 11.4 lbs CHANGE = +0.6lbs
WEIGHT to GOAL = 32.4 lbs

MOOD = Low
Woke up with a headache today and low mood thought it had gone yesterday, but saying that didn’t get to bed till 1 on Monday night catching up on all the posts I had missed with not being online over the weekend.

Amelia had a friend over for tea and they had hot dog and chips it smelt wonderful but I resisted!!!!
Have been 100% today not much else to report really!
xxx

WEDNESday 13th May 2009 DAY 96 of SSing
Goal 9st 7lbs
110 days till goal date (30th AUG 2009)
WEIGHT = 11st 10.0lbs CHANGE = -1.4lbs
WEIGHT to GOAL = 31.0lbs

MOOD = LOW to HIGH!!!!

Woke up in a crap mood this morning and its starting to do my head in I hope to god its not PMT and it lasts till I come on at day 35 don’t want another 2 weeks of this! I went to bed early last night thinking it was because I was tired but to no avail.

Came home in my lunchtime today to sort out all my CD supplies – have bulk bought because they are a bit unreliable where I buy them from never having stock in so managed to put it on the credit card and now have enough to last me till I finish SS and all my steps to maintenance.

Works not been too bad today and then my day improved dramatically as I was bending in the boot getting stuff out and all of a sudden I heard a wolf whistle! The first one I have ever received in 36years!!!!!!!!!!!! Am smirking now while I am typing about it – it was from the Dad last week who complimented me on my weight loss!
So the day has now improved dramatically and my mood has surprisingly lifted ( GOD IM SO SHALLOW!!!) no seriously am feeling a bit better mood had started to lift on way home, but it did help a little more.

Have been 100% today and intend to carry on being so – I need to get this weight off – as much as I love the diet I’m getting to the point where I did last time where I felt sick of being ‘the freak on the diet who never eats’ and want to feel normal again.

Unfortunately SS+ wont help at this point because when I did AAM last time I didn’t lose weight that week so its either SSing or going to WW or SW and that will take toooooo long!

I know its because I am back in my 14s and I always say I will never be skinny cos Ive got such big boobs and I want to be voluptuous - need a kick up the ar*e to make me get to goal and not give up now!
xxx

Thanks for the scales info. I finally heard back from the company and they should be in stock tomorrow. They are going to send me a free gift as compensation for the delay... grr! It better be good ;)

Well done on the wolf whistle :D and the scale drop this morning :) xx

Back