**Jessica Rabbit's Diary - Im moving over to maintenance***

SUNday 17th May 2009 DAY 100 of SSing :D:D:D:D:D Goal 9st 7lbs
107 days till goal date (30th AUG 2009)
WEIGHT = 11st 9.0 CHANGE = +0.6lbs :cry:
WEIGHT to GOAL = 34lbs
MOOD = OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:)

Well Ive made it Ive done my 100 days I cant believe it I keep saying to myself 100 days................

Lighterlife always promise that you will lose 3 stone in 100 days and Ive lost 3st 3lbs!!!!!!!!!!

Was having a good look at my ultimate goals last night as something Lexie said last night hit a cord about needing some down time and it reminded me of how I was last time on the diet. Towards the end I was feeling like the freak on the diet who never ate and just wanting to feel normal.

Im even more conscious of it now as the children are older and we went out for tea last night and I didn’t have chicken salad as they were are all draped in dressing so I ended up ordering a burger and left all the carbs – kids had the buns and HB had the chips. Probably not the best option but at least it was high protein – hence the 0.6 weight gain this morning, but would have got that anyway if I had eaten chicken as I always do if I eat something. Fingers crossed it will come off in the morning for my WI.

It was nice eating with them but didn’t feel normal and those feelings like last time are returning. Amelia said Mummy are you full once I had put my knife and fork down and I said yes and this time she Oh and dropped the subject rather than like last time where she made a big thing of it. Which was good in one way but I don’t know what else she was thinking. I get days like this where I panic like hell that she is going to end up like me always yo yo dieting or anorexic. William will be fine hes like a little whippet but she’s not. Shes not fat but puts weight on easily.

Im just so conscious now that my relationship with food and this diet is going to have an effect on them because it has been so long, rather than doing it a for a few weeks to lose a stone.

So I looked at all my charts (cos Im such a saddo plotting all my weightloss etc and planning what my weight will be on certain dates) and I have decided that I will SS for 3 weeks after getting back from holiday which should get me in healthy weight range and then spend 1 week on every step which should then get me to goal and then will have 2 weeks of normality before the bank holiday and Williams birthday when we will have a big garden party and I will be NORMAL!!!!!!!

Sorry for the blabbering on. Am going to have a 100% day today to make up for yesterday. Got to strip all the beds and get the washing on and tackle the ironing generated from yesterday – oh joy but will be on and off today to keep me on track.
xxx

Last edited:
Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jess!!! 100 days............ how exciting....... that is such a great achievement... good on you hon!!!

You are doing so well... ok so you had a burger without the bun .. and you didnt have chicken thats not the end of the world.. well done for not having the bun..

Heres to a wonderful 100 day 100% day hon your doing fantastically well.................. day 96 for me.. lol
xxxxx

Hi Jess,
Wow day 100. Congrats! I know how you feel about the influence the dieting may have on your daughter. Im the same with mine. I have a 15 yr old who sees CD as virtually starving yourself sso she has started to not eat properly. she isnt overweight at all but may be slightly larger than some of her petite friends. i am watching her closely and have spoken to the doc about it. If it ever really influences her negatively, I would be willing to go up a step so she can see me eating again. Im only 8 weeks on VLCD 's and already have some of those same feelings "Im the freak on the diet". It is rather anti social at times. I just keep believing in the results and know that all that food will be there when Im off the diet. It does seem like such a long hard road ahead. i will try to take it one day at a time. Roll on WI days.This keeps me going. your doing so well Jess, keep up the good work. Your a great inspiration

psst - it sunday 17th May....

WELL DONE ON DAY 100%

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jess!!! 100 days............ how exciting....... that is such a great achievement... good on you hon!!!
day 96 for me.. lol
xxxxx

Not much longer for you to catch me up then!

Hi Jess,
Wow day 100. Congrats! I know how you feel about the influence the dieting may have on your daughter. Im the same with mine. I have a 15 yr old who sees CD as virtually starving yourself sso she has started to not eat properly. she isnt overweight at all but may be slightly larger than some of her petite friends. i am watching her closely and have spoken to the doc about it. If it ever really influences her negatively, I would be willing to go up a step so she can see me eating again. Im only 8 weeks on VLCD 's and already have some of those same feelings "Im the freak on the diet". i will try to take it one day at a time. Roll on WI days.

I know exactly how you feel and I think I need to just do one day at a time aswell- Im fine if we dont go out for a meal it just magnifies all my insecurites and worries about the children when we do as they are so used to me not eating with them now at home, but I cant expect them not to go out for tea cos Im on a 'special diet'. Hope your daughter ok.

psst - it sunday 17th May....

WELL DONE ON DAY 100%

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

ta for the tip Lexie - this diet does nothing for concentration levels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks girls your support means so much!!!!!!!!!! I definitely couldnt have done it without you all.

have stripped one bed and am a bit light headed need to get some water I think will be back after bed no.2
xxx

Hey totally fine - I blogged the other day "day 42 end of week 7"

It still there I think, until hubby pointed out end of week 7 would be day 49 :blush:

Well done you know you can do this keep up the good work not long to go now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Jess - 100 days is so amazing! And you have a fab weight loss to show for it.
Where are you off to on hols? I can't wait for mine to Ibiza but it's not until mid August - 2 weeks all inclusive, the thought of all that food and drink at the moment is scary but I will enjoy it when it happens but need to prepare my body as much as possible first!!!!
Just put away a bag of sugar and then looked at weight loss spreadsheet and see that I have now lost 14 bags of the stuff - kids were impressed. have decided that when I do my final sponsored slim weigh in at the school fair on 13 June that I will have a big carrier bag full of sugar for people to lift!!! LOL. Now THAT wil make me feel good!

Loving the diary - really wish I had blogged the journey now too.

Enjoy the rest of the day

Sarah
x

Thanks Sarah - only decided to do it 2 weeks ago - had to do something different really to keep me on track and get me to goal.

Still in the middle of housey jobs will be back later xxx

Well done Jess, it's a great feeling isn't it :)

xx

thanks girls......... Im all housey jobbed out now havent bloody stopped all day but have found some fab tankinis in the littelwoods catalogue for my hols and I have a £15 discount so will order them tomorrw methinks!

Am off to watch brothers and sisters will be back bright and early for day 101 tomorrw
xxx

Hi Jess... congrats on 100 days! (Well, more now, of course!) Wish I was good at numbers, seems like too much hard work to work out how many days for me... but you are getting there honey!!! Love the new swimmy pic! Really felt upset for you when you posted about the grumpy/stroppy party mum & personal trainer... how some people like to lay down the law, never even think how they might be upsetting others. You'll show her. Wish I had had those tablets, too, got TOTM the day I set off on my travels, so all thru Singapore days... last thing you need in that heat. Just about gone now, phew.

So good to check in and get a reality check, & get my CD head back on for a minute, feel so adrift without anything now. When I have to eat I panic afterwards, long way to go until I am comfy with this I suppose.

Great to hear you all doing well though, big hugs from Sydney.

xxx

Hey Katy so lovely to hear from you will have to pop onto your thread in a bit.

glad you having good time dunno whether tablets will work yet fingers crossed. Having a bit up and down day today - know its all hormone related but doesnt make it any easier x

am going to update diary for today then pop onto yours.

cant believe you have been gone for a week only 2 to go and counting till you are back properly - am missing you loads!
xxx

MONday 18th May 2009
DAY 101of SSing
Goal 9st 7lbs
49 days left of SSing (12th JULY 2009)
WEIGHT = 11st 9.0 CHANGE = 0lbs
WEIGHT to GOAL = 34lbs

MOOD = Up and Down
Weigh in day today and the verdict is 1.8lbs. Am pleased but disappointed not lost more – but we all feel like that I suppose. With eating at the weekend (only high protein) I suppose I deserve it but thought I may have lost maybe half a pound this morning with being 100% yesterday. It will be water retention as I’m on day 27 of my cycle.

Hormones have been raging today up one minute and down the next! Oh the joys of being a woman. Have been in a right tizz today about when to take my tablets for delaying my TOTM so I wont be on when I go on holiday.
There have been lots of charts involved trying to work out days etc its just such a pain as I don’t know exactly when Im going to come on so its difficult to plan when to start taking them.

If I do it tomorrow then I run the risk of having raging pmt whilst on hols so ideally need to leave it till Friday to start them but run the risk of coming on before then as Im having rumblings now, but had rumblings for a whole week last month!

RANT OVER

In other news (Lexie;)) the other day I had to measure Amelia for her brownie uniform and she had a 25.5” waist and all of a sudden I had a stomach churning moment as all that flashed in my head was a few years a ago there was a story about Victoria Beckhams waist being the same size as a 7yr old and being 26” - I HAVENT GOT AN EATING DISORDER - YEAH RIGHT AND THE SKY IS PINK)
At the time Amelia was 5 and I couldn’t imagine it but seeing Amelia infront of me measuring and then imagining a grown woman having the same size waist knocked me sick!

Sorry for such a down diary entry but diet is starting to take its toll aswell – I know I look so much better than I did and I feel so much better energy wise but 15 weeks is a long time and I need an end in sight. So looking at all my charts like I did the other day will SS till hols and for 2 weeks when I get back and then a week on each step so will be at goal and off the diet by 9th August – thats the plan anyway!

Am doing a training day with my Mum on Thurs so need to go and read up on the info so will catch you all in the morning
xxx

Chin up Jess, your doing so well. It sounds like one of those days? I had one too. hope things will be better tomorrow. sounds like a pretty good plan of yours

Keep your chin up honey the end is nigh!!!!!!!!!
Sleep tight see you soon xxxxxxxxx

TUESday 19th May 2009
DAY 102 of SSing
Goal 9st 7lbs
48 days left of SSing (12th JULY 2009)
WEIGHT = 11st 8.4 CHANGE = 0.6lbs
WEIGHT to GOAL = 33.4lbs

MOOD = SAD (hormone induced)

Sorry to be on such a downer everyone but it is all hormone induced and will lift once TOTM comes but sadly that could be another 2 wks if I take these blinkin tablets to delay period. Feel like Im going to come on at any mo though still so cant decide when to take them. Another thing bout pmt cant make a decision to save my life!

Have lost the 0.6lbs I put on over the weekend so pleased about that roll on it all falling off by the next weigh in
Will be back later everyone – have a good day
Xxx

Last edited:
Back