**Jessica Rabbit's Diary - Im moving over to maintenance***

Me too!

Forgot to say, Day 96, wow! Time is sure flying by! xx

I know part of me thinks I dont know where it goes and other days it drags x

Ju if you come on here - hav texted you to go on Why am I a failure - girl called Gemmie Lou - go read - you will see why - hope your cold getting better xxx

Cheers honey cant believe you have been on this journey for nearly 100 days doesnt time fly when your having fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

THURSday 14th May 2009 DAY 97 of SSing
Goal 9st 7lbs
109 days till goal date (30th AUG 2009)
WEIGHT = 11st 9.6lbs CHANGE = -0.4lbs
WEIGHT to GOAL = 30.6lbs

MOOD = GOOD
Yey another 0.4 off and only another 2 ½ and I will have my 4 stone! Woke up this morning and didn’t feel so grotty as the last 2 days so hopefully wont come back for a bit.

HB went in a huff last night because I was trying to watch ghost whisperer which I have been waiting desperately to see and he came to bed wanting a bit of nookie and I turned him down cos of programme and I just wasn’t in the mood and he huffed off downstairs. Why do men do that!!! I didn’t want it either at that point due to death breath and wanted to clean my teeth if anything was going to happen later.

He eventually came back upstairs to bed an hour later still in a huff and went to sleep in a right mood! Hope he is over it later. Thats another down side of the diet my libido goes through the floor.

Have got a busy day today so hopefully it will fly and am going to catch up with my friend tonight so am looking forward to that catch you all later.
xxx

hey honey. have only just discovered your diary!!

my OH is having trouble understanding why when i go to bed i just want to go to sleep. he thought it was something to do with him, bless him. i had to explain that it seems a lot of people on CD just can't be arsed (well, i put it a little more nicely than that), ha. and i'm sure i'll jump on him before too long :D

abz xx

hey honey. have only just discovered your diary!!

my OH is having trouble understanding why when i go to bed i just want to go to sleep. he thought it was something to do with him, bless him. i had to explain that it seems a lot of people on CD just can't be arsed (well, i put it a little more nicely than that), ha. and i'm sure i'll jump on him before too long :D

abz xx

lovely to see you on here Abz - have missed you on the hour by hour - and MEN - what are they like!!!
xxx

FRIday 15th May 2009 DAY 98 of SSing
Goal 9st 7lbs
108 days till goal date (30th AUG 2009)
WEIGHT = 11st 8.6lbs CHANGE = -1lbs
WEIGHT to GOAL = 29.6lbs

MOOD = FAB!!!!

Morning everyone – had a manic day yesterday with work then took Amelia to her singing lesson and she stayed this week and loved it after last weeks fiasco knew she would, then had to go to tesco and buy a birthday present for a party William going to tonight and then went and caught up with my friend.

I had a clearout of all my tops a few weeks ago and gave them to my friend and the other day I sorted out all my trousers so took all my 16s round for her as she is a month behind me on the diet and she very kindly had a root in her cupboard and found loads of 14 jeans which she let me borrow till she needs them back. Its so great having a friend the same height – with us both only being 5’3 its a god send for clothes!

But what was even better was she had a pair of 12s that were stretchy and I got in them - too tight on the waist but I could do them up giving me a lovely muffin top – BUT they still fit on the legs and bum! So hopefully not much longer and they will FIT!!!!

Have dropped another 1lb this morning so dead chuffed and only 1 ½ lbs to go till my 4 stone hopefully it will be off by Monday WI:p

HB and I have made up but he still hasn’t got what he wanted yet cos I went to my friends and was fit to drop when I got home so I suppose he will have to wait till tonight or weekend!!!!!;)

Will be back later tonight
xxx

hey hon. well done. you are doing so so so so well.

my weight hasn't moved a lb since weigh in on monday. in fact it's gone up by 1.5... fancy swapping bodies? :D

abz xx

Glad I am not the only one to have no sex drive! I really could go without it for ever how I feel at the moment lol! Hubby walks round sulking most of the time haha!

Well done on the loss so far this week! You're doing so well! Great news about the size 12's almost fitting too :) xx

Hi Jess, just popping in to say hi... great news with the jeans! Just you wait! It's evening now in singapore, another day done... hi Sarette, how are you doing? And hi Abz!

xxx

Thats funny Jess (about hubby) I go through the same thing with mine. Never mentioned it before but now I see Im not the only one. Im am just not interested in Nookie at all. I wonder does it return to normal after we start to eat again??? I have to fake it at the moment:giggle:, but most of the time I reject it. LOL for me its funny Im sure hubby has a different point of view.

Hey girls am so glad we are all feeling the same about sex - thought it was just me!!!!!

In some ways cant wait to be eating food again so things can get back to normal in that way - not that Im an every night kind of girl;) but feel a bit tight on hubby that Im always turning him down - cant be doing much for his self esteem! but am sure it will return soon!

had a manic day again today - work busy then home to get William changed and off to the party for 4.00
was at one of these play places so had loads of noisy boys making the most racket possible and then was lectured at by one of the mums who just talks incessantly giving her viewpoint on everything and of course she is a personal trainer so unfortunately I had to SUFFER when one of the other mums said you look really well you have lost alot of weight - how have you done it-

normally I would have been fine but I cringed like hell because I knew this other mum would have something to say - I literally sat there for half an hour while she went on and on and on about faddy diets etc.

Came home in a foul mood and said NEVER AGAIN Im not staying to anymore parties the kids can go but Im not staying.

Have bathed them unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher and sorted 4 loads of washing for tomorrow
luckily mood lifting and am going to watch a bit of TV after to chill out.

Got up in such a good mood too!!!! never mind it is coming back as my size 15 jeans form asda keep falling down and I have builders bum and a saggy ar*e as I dont have one to fill the jeans!

Katy lovely to see you okay and keep us updated
xxx

hey hon. well done. you are doing so so so so well.

my weight hasn't moved a lb since weigh in on monday. in fact it's gone up by 1.5... fancy swapping bodies? :D

abz xx

could do chick! means I get to have a wedding;););) adn wear a wedding dress - but am sure your h2b would have somet to say.......

its probably cos of you coming up onto the 1000 plan temporarily. will probably come off next week in a big chunk for you have everything crossed for you xxx

Hi honey just thought I would say sorry to hear about your lecture off that silly woman but as you know the only persons point of view you should care about is your own and as you are looking and feeling so fab at the mo she can go to hell!!!!! Keep up the good work your going to look ace in that swimming costume...or bikini ...but then you wouldnt be able to control dh lol xxx

SATURday 16th May 2009 DAY 99 of SSing
Goal 9st 7lbs
107 days till goal date (30th AUG 2009)
WEIGHT = 11st 8.4lbs CHANGE = -0.2lbs
WEIGHT to GOAL = 33.4lbs

MOOD = GOOD
Have lost 0.2 this morning which Im happy with cos its still a loss but didn’t expect much cos have lost 2lbs in the last 2 days.

Having a good day today at least its not like last weekend – god that was awful. Im going to be taking the tablets next weekend to delay my period so Im not on on my hols. Ive never taken them before and I hope to God they don’t make me feel as bad as last weekend for 2 weeks until I can come on. Ive got to do it otherwise I will either be on for my hols or have bloody awful pmt and be waiting for it to start at any moment on hols and it will RUIN it completely and Ive been looking forward to it for a year so cant do that. So it will have to be a bit of suffering I suppose this month for the gain of good mood next month!

Im going to be wearing my 14 jeans from now on so I dont have builders bum! So feeling really good about that and thanks to Julie for donating them to me – cant remember when I was last in 14 jeans.

I have got a busy ish day but not too bad. taking William to tennis, then off to buy Amelia some brownie uniform trousers as I burnt the last pair with the iron then a spot of food shopping in tesco and off to HMV to buy the lion king soundtrack so she can practice her singing for her lesson.

Then its home to do all the washing (Oh joy) and then we are going out for tea so will have a ss+ day today and have chicken salad so can still be 100%.

Hope everyone has a good day. Catch you all later
xxx

Hey hon
You are doing so so well...
Hope those tablets go ok hon let me know how they are as I would like to be able to use them if I need to.. What are they called again did you get them from your docs? Im so with you on wearing those 14 jeans.. How good does it feel.... I bet you are feeling so much better....
Enjoy your day honey your doing fab xxx

tablets are called norethisterone and I got them from the practice nurse when i went for my smear. Tamgredan suggested them on here last month whe I was in a tizz about my TOTM and my hols and the pill was making me feel terrible. fingers crossed they dont affect my mood too much or make me retain LOADS of fluid by delaying my period by 2 weeks -but I suppose that will be the price I pay for taking them and I will be on 2 weeks before I go on hols so will probably lose nothing whilst on them and 10lbs the following week!;):eek:

you are doing fab too and am proud of you introducing food and not nibblin on anyhting else! enjoy your meal out today will be thinking of you while Im out having mine too xxx

thanks Jess... I will have to right that name down, I remember someone suggesting them on here.. and the post I hope they work well for you... I dread having a period on holiday. get them so bad. it would ruin the holiday for me..
I just realised Im day 95 today... where has the time gone how did we get to this stage.. lol
Have a great day hon x

HEY WOW day 95 - doesnt time fly when you're having fun amongh friends!!!!!

Sun has come out here thank god has been peeing down all morning!

Got Amelias uniform (tshirt, trousers, gilet and sash

£43 later ......... was in bloody shock!

luckily have bought them in a few sizes too big so will fitr her for a while but I still need to buy the jacket for winter and thats £16!

then bought the lion king CD - £16 later and a £5 spongebob dvd for William cos he felt left out

god these kids cost me a fortune today love them tho........
xxx

Back