Jessie J's diary

JessieJ

Hello everyone!!

Hope your all doing great!!

I'm on day 5 of sole source and have lost 9lbs which has totally blown me away :)

I've been on minimins as much as possible cause knowing others feel the same as me helps hugely!!

I feel so happy today and have so much energy :)
But first 3days r horrible! I'm worried bout coming out of ketosis cause don't want to do them again!!

I have 28lbs until goal weight by end of July! Fingers crossed I can do it for my holiday in aug!

Gd luck to u all x

1.023835&zoom=14&markers=50.861086,-1.023835&size=400x300&sensor=true[/IMG]

Attachments

• image-238131196.jpg
    image-238131196.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Good luck - you are over the worst... 28 lbs will come off in no time on SS...you may as well buy the bikini now!

Ahh JessieJ, you're beautiful! You'll be a cracker at 9.7 ;-)

How tall are you and how old if you don't mind me asking? I'm not sure you said in your other posts?

I'm 5.4 and 30. Married with two kids. Think that's everything :)

Good luck and well done on your loss so far! Look forward to walkin the journey with you. You should come find team ideal too the support on there is awesome x

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Ahh JessieJ, you're beautiful! You'll be a cracker at 9.7 ;-)

How tall are you and how old if you don't mind me asking? I'm not sure you said in your other posts?

I'm 5.4 and 30. Married with two kids. Think that's everything :)

Thank you very much ;) :) :) ;)

I'm 5.6 and 25. Married no children of my own yet but I'm a full time nanny so kids r my life!! :) x

Rkmriddell said:
Good luck and well done on your loss so far! Look forward to walkin the journey with you. You should come find team ideal too the support on there is awesome x

Thank you I will check it out!! :)

Rkmriddell said:

Thank you I will check it out :)

JessieJ said:
Hello everyone!!

Hope your all doing great!!

I'm on day 5 of sole source and have lost 9lbs which has totally blown me away :)

I've been on minimins as much as possible cause knowing others feel the same as me helps hugely!!

I feel so happy today and have so much energy :)
But first 3days r horrible! I'm worried bout coming out of ketosis cause don't want to do them again!!

I have 28lbs until goal weight by end of July! Fingers crossed I can do it for my holiday in aug!

Gd luck to u all x

1.023835&zoom=14&markers=50.861086,-1.023835&size=400x300&sensor=true[/IMG]

Good luck on your journey :)

Hi hun, how have you got on today?

I went out with my work today for dinner... Meal one of two! The next one is tomorrow!

I bought a diet Pepsi first, had a few sips and then changed for a fizzy water. I don't know who I made the wrong choice first!

Then they ordered big platters of mixed starters so I picked at 3 chicken wings with no sauce. And then I had a chicken (with a little bit of bacon) salad with no dressing.

So all in all I'm quite pleased.

Hope I still manage to get my 6lbs on my first weigh in tomorrow.

Sorry I've hijacked your diary!!

Don't be silly!!!! You can share :)!
I was so busy yesterday didn't manage to get on here! I struggled abit yesterday with the kids leftovers :( but all I had was 3spoonfuls of tomato soup so hopefully not done too much damage! I ended up taking a mouthful and spitting it back in so I didn't have any more haha!
Been gd today keep forgetting my water though which I know will effect my weight lose on Monday!
Well done for being so gd when u were out!! Do your friends get funny about it? Mine do specially if I'm thinner than them they take it as an insult which I find hard :( I've kept quite quiet about it this time and just used this sight!!
Do you live up north??
Xxx

Yes, my overweight friends have just said "you'll just put it back on" but I know that I used to be the same. It always made me feel more crappy if a friend was being good.

No I'm down south. In Kent x

That's very true actually! My sister has lost 3stone and as much as I try to look happy for her I get really jealous as once we were 6stone apart and now there's not much difference cause I've put on 3!!
That's what my friends say about the diet! But my mum lost 3stone in 3months on Cambridge in 2006 and she's still maintaining! She has to have a week or 2on shakes every 3months but that's not bad!!!
When i get to goal I'm going to do 1shake 4bfast every weekday and no carbs weekdays then eat what I want at weekends! That's what my CDC does and she's maintaining :) can't wait to reach goal weight!!!

I'm down in Portsmouth :) x x

Hi JessieJ

How are you getting on this week? I'm still doing ss+, but almost making up my own plan as I go along! I'm having three products a day, skimmed milk in my tea and a mouthful of roast chicken every now and again when I'm desperate!

The weight is coming off slower than I thought as I think I've maybe lost 3lbs so far this week with 3 days to go until weigh in. As long as I lose another 4lbs this week I'll be happy!

When's your next weigh in? Are you being good? I can definitely feel a difference in the fit of my clothes now :)

DT x

start - 12.2 current - 11.12 target 9.7

Hello sweet I've missed u and lost the plot abit! Eek!!! Just been picking at stuff so naughty!! :( and not drinking hardly any water! Got weigh in tonight but worried!! Still feel so much better in my clothes though!! Glad you've noticed a different!
Start weigh 12st 4lbs CW 11st 9lbs GW 9st 9lbs
Xxxx

Ohhhhh what have you been picking at?? Let me know as soon as you know how your weigh in went! Good luck!!!

Hello tinks!!!
So only lost 2lb but that's 11 altogether in 2weeks so not too bad!! I also found out why.... I've been having a crazy amount of salt (salt is one of my weaknesses) and my CDC said this is really bad that's why I've only done 2lb it encourages water retention! I now realise why my belly has got bigger!! Least I know now and hoping to have a really good week this week!! Also she said no gum so hubby will have to sleep in spare room if my breath smells lol!!! Even though I haven't been hungry I must of been cause I've eaten more than usual!!!
How's you anyway! I asked about the mouses today and have got 6 different flavour soups so will review them everyday! Then next week will get mousse :) x x x x
SW 12st4lbs CW 11st 7.5lbs GW 9.9lbs under 2stone to go :) x

Oh well done!! 11lbs, just think of it as 5.5lbs a week!! If I'm 11.7 this week I'll be pleased as punch!

Did you not buy any bars this week?

What soup flavours did you get? I particularly like leek and potato and chicken and mushroom :)

I weighed myself today and think I've so far only lost 2-3lbs. This is too slooooow for me! I'm feeling very impatient!

I don't weigh myself at all!! I just do it with CDC I don't trust any other scales! Weighing on daily basis can be really disappointing my mums starting to get obsessed with daily weigh ins it's not gd for her!!

Thank u chick!!
I got every flavour out...tomato, chilli, mushroom, leek and potato, chicken and mushroom and 1other!!
No I hate bars they don't break down in my mouth!!
Just had my last salad with salt! I'm going to find it hard but I need to cut it out cause I do have a salt addiction and want to cut it out now b4 I try for a baby next year!!
I wonder if there's a salt patch you can get!? I may keep some gum this week rather than tackling both in week??
Gd luck for your official weigh in is it we'd? X

I am so addicted to salt too. Everything tastes so bland without it!

I haven't tried the bars yet, my CDC won't let me have them until week three. I'm holding out for them though so I'd better like them!!!

My weigh in is Thursday and then I've got a 12 day break until my next weigh in so surely I'll get a good one then!

Back