Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Hehe, I 'quit' MacDonalds a few years back and every time I eat it now (once a year ish!) it always tastes disgustingly fatty and sugary.
Can't stand the burgers.

x

4.5 I think. Or 6 for a cheeseburger.

A big tasty with 'bacon' is more than my daily points allowance :eek:

This morning I was sat in the café at college and surrounding me was 2 sausages rolls, 2 sausages wrapped in pastry and a sausage sandwich! It was a sausage fest. I just sat there sipping my water. My friend at college, I call her my second mummy, keeps offering me food even though she knows I'm doing WW which is really starting to annoy me. She probably just doesn't want to offer it to everyone but me, but she know I can't have it and by offering is like suggesting I'm not determined to stick to it. Grr. I've told her to stop offering me food but she's still doing it.

I've been so good, I've not weighed myself once since Saturday! Now I'm really nervous because I have no clue if it's working. I'll be gutted if I haven't lost anything this week. The same can't be said for Adam who weighs himself many times a day! It's becoming an obsession :p

Most Wednesday nights I go to a pub quiz. I usually have a bottle of pear bulmers, but I don't know how many points that is so I'm sticking to diet coke. A pear bulmers lasts me all night, this is going to be expensive :giggle: I get through diet coke like oxygen. I switched to diet coke 5 years ago and now I could never go back! Fortunately!

It was a sausage fest.

LOL. :giggle:

Ahem. Well done :D yeah I used to get several friends offer me food when I was on CD, I was like 'No food. Never.' and they still didn't get it, I think they did it on purpose.

Yeah, WW is making me addicted to Diet Coke! :p

x

I thought I'd put a face to a... screen name! This is the only recent body picture I have because I delete them all. It's a flattering picture, I look much bigger than that really. When I started I took a couple of photos of myself to show the loss, but I don't want to put them up yet 'cos they're awful! Haha. I know it's silly, it's a weightloss forum, no one cares. It doesn't help that I have my hair scraped back and a miserable expression. I will put them up when there is progress to show. The face picture is also very flattering; I love webcam! Erases a multitude of sins ^_^

SNC12993.jpg

Image009.jpg

You're really pretty ^.^

Yep, I can totally agree with the webcam comment :D
Added to that, mine is rubbish anyway, so I must look like a supermodel or something :p

x

OMG - look at your arms in the 2nd photo - I would kill for arms like that. No sign of any bingo wings there!...wish I could say the same for mine! Hahaha!!

I can agree with that too :p

My arms just haven't shrunk!

x

OMG - look at your arms in the 2nd photo - I would kill for arms like that. No sign of any bingo wings there!...wish I could say the same for mine! Hahaha!!

That's a view of the top of my arms. They look much saggier side on and trust me they wobble with the best of them :giggle: My arms are the slimmest part of my body anyway though, it's my tum that's the problem! I don't have love handles though.. As my best friend says, they're not love handles if they're not loved :D

Urgh, busy day at work today! My break is 45 minutes but I usually take 30 minutes and leave 15 minutes early. I'm meant to finish at 6 but my bus is at 6 and the next one isn't until 7:05. Today though at 5:30 the whole of Surrey wanted a McDonalds apparently :p Took over half an hour to serve them all and I couldn't just be like "hahaha, BAI!". So, missed the bus and decided to help close and earn some extra money instead of sitting in the cold for an hour. Sweeping and mopping is surprising tiring, hehe.

Anyway, I only had an 8 point lunch (good for McDonalds ;)) and had a stirfry for dinner so have 8.5 points left ('cos of my extra points on work days... I hope I can actually do that. Some days I'm sat on my ass all day, others I'm frantically running around)! I have to be really careful because I've started to think "I have X points! What can I have?"... I don't really stop to think if I actually want it. Now, I could easy go without, but I've got 8 points I have to use. It's my weigh day tomorrow so I can't save any to use, or I'll just be having extra for that week. I think I may have to change my weigh day to Monday after this one because I like to indulge on the weekends. I can't do that unless I take points off after already eating them which I don't want to do. I want to know I've earned those points before I scoff them.

Weigh day tomorrow, aaaah *hides*

Awww I missed loads of your thread!!!!!!

Firstly, that dress is GORGEOUS. I am so jealous.
Secondly, you look great already :) Very pretty :)
Thirdly, good luck with your WI this morning. How did you go? I bet you did great.

I know the feeling of being nervous...I have not weighed since Monday and I normally check a few times a week so come MOnday I will be a wreck lol.

Goodluck!

Hehe, good luck for your WI :)

Yeah, I work at a football stadium (pulling pints, putting hotdogs in baguettes sorta thing) and at the end we have to clean up, so I volunteer to clean all the worksurfaces so I don't have to sweep or mop :D

I think you can save them for after your WI or whatever, as long as you use them within 7 days (I may be completely wrong here though!)

I switched plans yesterday and my sister was telling me I'm only allowed to switch on my WI day! Which I think is a totally stupid rule, as long as I'm not switching more than every 7 days!

x

I lost 1lb. I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed with that because I had a sneaky weigh on Thursday (after boasting about how good I'd been avoiding the scales Wednesday! :p) and had lost 2lb. That was before my period though, which has now arrived. Joy! I'm hoping it's because of that. Adam lost 2lb. So that's 5lb in total for me, and 7lb total for him.

Back