Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Hehe, good luck for your WI :)

Yeah, I work at a football stadium (pulling pints, putting hotdogs in baguettes sorta thing) and at the end we have to clean up, so I volunteer to clean all the worksurfaces so I don't have to sweep or mop :D

I think you can save them for after your WI or whatever, as long as you use them within 7 days (I may be completely wrong here though!)

I switched plans yesterday and my sister was telling me I'm only allowed to switch on my WI day! Which I think is a totally stupid rule, as long as I'm not switching more than every 7 days!

x

I don't see the problem with switching plans early. As long as you didn't use all your 21 points in the beginning of the week ;)

I just did what I was told. I was doing that while the guys were just sat around eating and drinking :O.. and getting paid for it!

Awww I missed loads of your thread!!!!!!

Firstly, that dress is GORGEOUS. I am so jealous.
Secondly, you look great already :) Very pretty :)
Thirdly, good luck with your WI this morning. How did you go? I bet you did great.

I know the feeling of being nervous...I have not weighed since Monday and I normally check a few times a week so come MOnday I will be a wreck lol.

Goodluck!

Thank you :)

Don't know how to double quote, but yes I will post some pictures of the dress. Probably won't look as nice as in the picture because it's from China and I think they make with quite cheap material but it's just a halloween masquerade ball, so it'll be fine ^_^

I don't see the problem with switching plans early. As long as you didn't use all your 21 points in the beginning of the week ;)

I just did what I was told. I was doing that while the guys were just sat around eating and drinking :O.. and getting paid for it!

Ahaha, I used about 40 points in the beginning of the week :eek:

I can stick to points a lil better normally, I'm just hoping that this time around I eat sensible meals instead of using all my points on chocolate and sweets :eek:

Though at the moment my favourite snack is a huge bowl of rice krispies :D which counts as a sensible meal, right? :p

Totally know what you mean by that! The guys at work all stand around eating whatever's left while we actually clean the place!

x

I would be very interested to know the difference between the pictures of those dresses on ebay and what you actually get from China as the prices look a bit too good to be true.

I am a sad Jess. I've run out of Options hot chocolate! I've had a hot chocolate every night since starting this diet (hence why I've run out :p). My online shop isn't coming 'til Wednesday so I won't have one tomorrow either :sigh: I was going to have it with a 2 finger kitkat but I had some fruit pastels instead. Woe is me, eh? :giggle:

I measured myself the other day. It's bloomin' hard! My cat has fallen in love with the tape measure; she drags it around with her everywhere. When I get out of bed she always jumps onto my side. This morning she brought the tape measure up with her, bless her. 5 minutes later I went downstairs, went into the kitchen, came out.. lo and behold there she was with the tape measure. It's very cute.

I had a big headache today. I don't know if it's to do with the diet or not. I doubt it because I haven't really given anything up. Can't be having sugar or caffeine withdrawals because I'm still having them! I think I hadn't drank enough fluid.

Yeah I get dehydration headaches every now and again.

Hehe, cats are really cute ^.^ I love mine.
One of them is completely silent (unless she's REALLY hungry) and the other one miaows twice as much to make up for it :D

Oh no! You just reminded I've run out too :(
I was going to go to ASDA yesterday but didn't in the end, so my sister has no wine and I have no hot chocolate :D

x

:p I'm not a fan of wine really. I'm a lager girl ;)

We still have hot chocolate, but it's a choice between highlights or galaxy! Neither of which are 0.5 points, unlike options :p

I'm out of diet coke! :eek:

Out of wine, hot choc AND diet coke, well, we're heading for a major disaster here :D

x

Oh, btw Karen, my dress came. Does not look as pretty as the picture! It's orange! Hehe, I'm not bothered, I'm just glad I'm going to a masquerade ball and not a fancy ball. I will look exotic :p

oh yes, out of diet coke - now that is a truly terrible thing!

aren't highlights half a point?

Well it's 40 calories and 1g fat (doesn't give sat. fat.)
So it's about 0.75 points, lol.

Actually, that's the same calories as options.
Woohoo :D

I'm going to have to go shopping tomorrow for diet coke! :p

Apparently ASDA is doing WW wine for £2 a bottle :eek: which is why my sister wanted some, lol.

x

I'm going to make you all jealous cos i'm not out of anything ;) And i've just been to Tesco ;) x

:cry:

Bring me some. You can't be too far away ;) I love diet coke too much. I always try to give it up. Never last more than a week. I don't smoke, I don't drink coffee and I don't drink alcohol that often, so I suppose it's not too bad :D

Take a picture! :)

x

I forgot to take a picture when I was trying it on and it's such a ***** to get done up, it's all criss-cross ribbon. I will definately take some on the night when I'm all made up.

I think I'm going to have to get some ribbon and sew it on to make a sort of halterneck. I really need to pull my boobs up!

It finally happened! I went over my points today. :break_diet:

It was all ok, I saved 3.5 for a pear bulmers for my pub quiz... Then my friend got some nachos which are my favourite food! The nachos from this pub are the best nachos I've ever had. Anyway, she couldn't finish them so I chowed down. She left about half the bowl but I although I could have easily finished them off, I didn't. That's gotta count for something! :p It was totally worth it. I have no idea how much points I ate so I'm just going to try cut down a bit until weigh day. Anything else and I would have had more willpower. Oh well, I was going to slip up eventually.

On a non diet related note, I've sorted 3 weeks of work experience out of my mandatory 5 weeks! Yay! Big weight of my mind. I'm going to be working for the Wildlife Trust. Sometimes I'll be doing office work, sometimes I'll be doing physical work like clearing scrub land, planting hedges, etc. That's going to be for the first 3 weeks in December. Bound to do my diet some good! Better than sitting on my bum in lessons. I'm really looking forward to it.

Back