Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

^^^that sounds really cool!

Don't beat yourself up about going over. We are all entitled to some treats ;) Just be good now until weigh in and I am sure it will be fine :)

Ah yes.
Don't worry, I know EXACTLY what you mean, whenever I get drunk, eating anything and everything in sight seems like a good idea - at least you didn't finish them, I would've licked the bowl! Lol. :D

Cutting back for a few days is a good idea. :)

x

Yes, you can claw back up to four points a day and you can do more exercise and get some points in credit that way. good luck x

I've got 4.5 points left and I'm going to have a 0.5 hot chocolate then save the rest :) That should be enough to cover the nachos because I didn't have that much.

I need to save some points tomorrow and be as good as possible with food Sunday. A friend who I haven't seen for ages is coming daan sauf so I'm going for cocktails with her and another friend who I haven't seen in ages either (which is naughty, 'cos she lives in London.. though she has been on holiday for a month!). I don't even know how to begin to point cocktails so I'm just going to try eat some very low point food Sunday and get some exercise! I will definately be staying away from the icecream cocktails though. I love going out for cocktails! So excited. We go to proper cocktail bars with loooooads of different cocktails. The barmen are trained and have to take a test. They have to know all 200 cocktails by heart and be able to pour a 25ml shot exactly without measuring. One of my friend's who I'm having cocktails with used to have a boyfriend who's was one. I usually have cocktails with raspberry syrup in, eek.. bet that's sugary. Raspberry mojito. Nom nom.

Haha.

Those cocktail bars sound cool, we don't get anything that posh in Hull :(
I went away this summer to Center Parcs, and they had a cocktail on 2 for 1 (BAD idea) which was vodka and peach schnapps and cranberry juice. Yum. :D
After about 3 of them, it seemed like a REALLY good idea to drink any alcohol I could fin, which included a whole bottle of vodkat my brother's girlfriend had brought with her. Lol.

I won't go into detail about the things that I thought were a good idea after that (!)

Generally a shot is 1 point, so you can have a rough idea of the amount of points you've consumed :D

I know they always say to have a meal before you go out drinking, etc, but if you do, it might be an idea to not eat much, then you get drunker on less alcohol (good for the diet but not the hangover. Lol.)

Most of all, have fun :D

x

Hehe, I won't be having too many, got work on Monday! It's bad enough without a hangover. I know all the points in alcohol but I won't know how much alcohol is in it, I don't know how much points all the syrups are, there will be varying amounts of different mixers etc etc.

I really want to go to Centre Parcs! Got a brochure through today. So expensive though! Did you go to the spa? If you did how was it? :p

I really want to go to Centre Parcs! Got a brochure through today. So expensive though! Did you go to the spa? If you did how was it? :p

Didn't dare go to the spa!
Everything is 5x as expensive as any spa outside Center Parcs.

My parents paid for us all to go this year :D
It's cheaper than a holiday abroad, and tbh we preferred it :)

We stayed in an executive lodge :eek: pool table, PS3, sauna, bubble bath, the lot!
Dead expensive, but I wasn't paying for it :D hahaha.

My sister went with her friends at the end of 6th form for a week, when there's 8 of you paying it's a lot cheaper!

I love Center Parcs :)

x

I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3.5lb since last Saturday! I guess TOTM affects me, I never knew! It's not official though, I'm changing my weigh-ins to Monday so I'm not changing my ticker until I see how much I weigh Monday. Seeing the scales say 11 stone 13.5 was nice though :) I haven't seen an 11 on it for probably 1 and a half years. If it's still an 11 on Monday (may not be with the cocktails...mmmm cocktails... that I'm having tomorrow) I'll drop a point. Swings and roundabouts, eh?

Excluding this Monday I only have 10 weigh-ins 'til Christmas! I have 11 weeks to lose a stone. Hope I can do it. I noticed when I made a ticker for it that 11 stone will put me just in the healthy weight range. A perfect target!

My friend I went to Turkey with put photos of me in shorts and a tankini top on Facebook :( They're horrible, that was a mean thing to do. I told her not to put any photos of me like that up. I can look at them everytime I want to eat though, at least! I have some photos of her looking awful.. just unfortunate camera angles, etc. I never put them up before but if she doesn't take them down, up they go! Yeah, I'm a b****, but it'll make me feel better :p

I think I'm lucky in that I don't get TOTM anymore :) (I have the implant, aha.)

Hehe, you should definitely put those photos of her up ^.^
Does that make me a b**** too? :p

If so, I don't care ^.^ haha.

My scales said 9.4 yesterday :D
And 9.5 this morning :p after the candy floss last night :p

x

The implant in your arm? I want that. I'm currently on the pill because it gives me better skin but I don't like it as a contraceptive really, so I'm thinking about getting the implant and getting something seperate for my skin. No periods?! Is that common with it? That would be aweeesome.

I'm so jealous! My goal is 9 stone 3, you're so close to it :p

Hehe, I think I'm going to be 9st 6 tomorrow though :eek:
14 points for me tomorrow I think!

I think 1/5 women have no periods, or something like that, I was one of the lucky ones :D
The implant can make them irregular, and once you have it they'll prob refuse to take it out for 9 months, so don't take it on lightly :)

I've had it about a year, and so far I've had 3 periods. :D
Mostly when I've lost weight quickly, so I had one when I started CD, and one when I got tonsillitis.

Apparently the injection is good for stopping periods.

Which pill are you on?

x

Yasmin. I've only been on it for about 5 weeks. I was on Dianette for 3 years but haven't been on any for 2 years. Had to stop taking Dianette because it gives rats cancer or something. I was worried about taking Yasmin because my old flatmate was on it and she blamed it for her constant eating (size 8 though!).

Oh eek. I know nothing about the names. :p

What I meant, was, is it the combined or the progesterone only?

x

Haha.

The implant is essentially the same as the progesterone pill. :)
But you can't forget to take it ;)

I only got the implant because I always forgot to take the pill :rolleyes:

Yum - I just had a WW brownie :D
1 point, and it was gorgeous - and I don't normally like brownies :D

x

It's a cake mix sorta thing ^.^

Add low-fat spread and water, mix it up and shove it in an oven for 25 mins.

Though I do prefer making my own cakes and stuff :(
I used to make the nicest butterfly buns!

But I worked out that they were about 5 points each, lol.

I ate rather a lot of party rings today, totalling 8 points. :eek:
I'm not buying any more! :p

x

have to add on the sweet.. i had a WW almond slice 1.5 points.... sooo not worth it!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Back