Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Haha, I'm not a fan of almonds.

My sister said that WW pizza is really nice, but they don't sell it in Sainsbury's and I haven't been to ASDA in a while.

WW vanilla and chocolate mousse is really nice - 2 points :D
Though my sister didn't like it, lol.

x

^^^ I had the Moose tonight! YUM!

I have the implant and only get periods for the couple of months in the run-up to needing it replaced. My doc had me on the injections for a few months first to see how I got on with them and then gave me the implant. Bloomin marvellous. I'm on my third one now. Still get hormonal once a month though.

Yeah, I do get mood swings every now and again ^.^ lol.

Well the current one should get replaced about 2 months early, so I may not have that problem (fingers crossed.)

I tell you what though, I'd never go back to the pill :)

x

I lost 3.5lb :bliss:That means I've reached my first target! I can't believe I've lost nearly 9lb in such a short amount of time. On 21 points now.

Well I'm not at work today :ashamed0005: Was so sick last night, it kept waking me up. Might have something to do with the not gaining! It's so unfair, I wasn't even that drunk! Just tipsy. I stopped when I felt tipsy because I didn't want a hangover! I did have 6 cocktails though :giggle: Last time I went to that bar though, on my birthday, I had 7 and was fine. Including a heavy ice cream one and a big burger from GBK. I even drank lots of water last night. Oh well, I slept 'til 2pm and feel ok now, hehe. I was quite naughty with my food last night. Shared some chili nachos and had a slice of pizza :ashamed0005:

I haven't eaten yet. I'm going to have a low point lunch and then have a yummy, naughty meal later seeing I'm not even hungry.

Does anyone watch the X factor? Am I the only one who thinks the blonde girl sounds like a squeaky gate?

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well but GREAT NEWS of your weight loss - you'll be down to your next goal in no time x

Congrats :D

I haven't really been watching X factor, though I'll probably start watching in a few weeks time when it starts getting interesting :)

Lol, 6 cocktails - I'd be on the floor! I had half a pint and a SINGLE vodka & coke last Monday and I was beyond tipsy!

I'm SUCH a lightweight, lol.

x

I have a big family who all drink a lot :p There are always big, drunken family parties. Everyone lives really close to each other. I miss Worcestershire! Anyway, I think it's in the genes :p Once, when I was 18, I went to a family wedding and had 10 glasses of wine, 3 bucks fizzes, 1 champagne, 4 vodkas and an aftershock. That was over 12 hours, and to be fair I did pass out in bed. I was so ill the next day I cried. I remember crawling around on the floor pretending to be spiderman with the young kids (and I usually just ignore them all :p). I don't drink that much anymore, just the odd glass of wine and occasional (every couple of months or so) binge!

Lol, the most drunk I've ever been was 2 months ago - I had about 4 cocktails, then half a bottle of vodka.

I then thought it was a great idea to try weed

And then I was telling my friend how he had 4 eyes, 2 noses... and only one mouth! :D

And then I threw up.
Now isn't that a lovely story, lol.

I have the WORST hangover the next day, lol.

x

One of my goals is to fit into my LBD. It cost £80 from Topshop and I wore it ONCE! It was near the end of my last WW stint a few years ago, but then I quickly got too fat for it again when I went back to eating crap. I'm kind of glad I've got so much to lose this time as I'll be much less likely to go back to my old ways after.

This is the LBD!
Jess.jpg

I can't wait to be that slim again! I was about 9 stone 10 there I think and my goal is 9 stone 3, because I still had a bit of a tummy and love handles. I think once I reach my goal weight I'm going to have to work on toning up and do lots of sit ups! Doubt diet alone will ever get rid of those bits.

Wow! :D

Yeah, dieting doesn't really lose the belly or whatever.
But I'm lazy, so I'm going to get a slendertone :D

x

Wow, you have a stunning figure there! You will be there again too. I look forward to seeing your new pic in no time at all.

I was looking at some old pics and saw some pics of me on my honeymoon in a bikini...I SOO want to be there again :(

We can do it!

Hey ... That dress is gorgeous! ... im sure it wont be long before your back in it! ..
xx

Well, my naughty meal was kebab and small chips. Apparently 12 points but it seems too few. I've got 3 points left but I think I'm just going to not eat them and not save them either, just incase. I wanted chippy chips, but thought it was too risky. The "small" chips are huuuuge and battered sausages are so high. Plus I have to have curry sauce :p

I planned to go for a walk today but my leg is really hurting. Must be all the walking I did yesterday! We decided to walk the 30 minutes to the station and the 30 minutes back to save money on a taxi and to get some exercise. That combined with walking around London (so much walking between tubes!) must have hurt my leg. Don't know why, I'm used to walking.

Just caught up on Heroes. I had to wait for Adam to watch season 2 first so I watched it with him to recap and now have watched 3 episodes of season 3. Got a 4th to watch! I love it! Now am going to watch episodes 2 and 3 of Desperate Housewives 5! :)

We're just about to start on season 2 of heroes - we don't have a telly so watch DVDs on the computer if it's cold in the evenings. Some people have said it's rubbish but worth it to get to season 3 which is better. I enjoyed season 1 - is season 2 worth watching?

Back